I’m opening for Adler in Detroit!

1 hour ago, We love Axl Rose said:

How long has Tanya O'Callaghan been playing with Adler? 

Not sure exactly as I’ve seen and heard of different incarnations of his band BUT she was out with him in December of 2018 when I saw Adler last with @ZoSoRose …

8D486D2F-66C2-417F-9B56-411FF78D2922.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Hey everyone! I’m stoked, my band is opening up for Steven in Detroit June 5th! I’m excited I get to say I opened with a AfD member! 

If you are going and want a discounted ticket, hit me up! It’ll be a good show!

That is great news, congrats! Good to see Steven giving bands opportunities.

48 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Honestly man, if you asked him to join you guys for Used To Love Her or something like that, he might do it. Have a blast!

That’d be a dream come true but I have no idea how I’d even ask. I doubt I’ll get to meet him before the show. He usually meets people after. I got a pic and signature with him at the 2018 show. Very nice dude

56 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

That’d be a dream come true but I have no idea how I’d even ask. I doubt I’ll get to meet him before the show. He usually meets people after. I got a pic and signature with him at the 2018 show. Very nice dude

I assume he shows up early to soundcheck at least. Maybe you'll see him when you're unloading/setting up your gear? UTLH is simple and I don't think his band plays it, couldn't hurt to say something like "if you'd like to join us then we'd love to have you, if not then no problem".

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 1:59 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Hey everyone! I’m stoked, my band is opening up for Steven in Detroit June 5th! I’m excited I get to say I opened with a AfD member! 

If you are going and want a discounted ticket, hit me up! It’ll be a good show!

Congrats! Ill be there with a buddy and just may take you up on the ticket offer. I am excited that it is being billed as an early show with a start at 5!

On 4/24/2022 at 8:03 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Play the opening riff of Out Ta Get Me to entice him onto the stage! Really happy for you dude!!

• Like 1