Axl’s duets!

Last night with Underwood was outstanding.  My favorite was with Mick.  Here is my list of his duet partners… who am I missing?  Vince Neil, Petty, Henley, Hoon, Mick, Springsteen, Bono, Elton, Billy Joel, Pink, Underwood. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Original said:

Last night with Underwood was outstanding.  My favorite was with Mick.  Here is my list of his duet partners… who am I missing?  Vince Neil, Petty, Henley, Hoon, Mick, Springsteen, Bono, Elton, Billy Joel, Pink, Underwood. 

You can view your favorite duet from multiple sides, like where he outclasses the other or where he and his duet partner compliment each others performance very well. For me personally his duets with Sebastian are my favorite, those 2 bring so much energy and rock n', roll onstage and their voices really go well together

30 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Why did he sing at a country festival?  Carrie is a evangelic christian maybe Axl has caught the religous bug. My preferred partner is Shannon Hoon.

What does Carrie underwood being an evangelical Christian have to do with Axl singing with her ? I know we are at times stuck for stuff to talk about but maybe, just maybe there was a chance for him to sing with a noted GNR fan who’s sang the bands songs on stage before. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Are you American?  Your attitued to this are totally different to ours in the UK.  Nevermind, just wodering, forget it.

No I’m not American. The name is in my username as to where I’m from. Irish and UK attitudes to religion is totally different ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Why did he sing at a country festival?  Carrie is a evangelic christian maybe Axl has caught the religous bug. My preferred partner is Shannon Hoon.

I'm sure religion has nothing to do with the performance.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, IrishgunnerII said:

No I’m not American. The name is in my username as to where I’m from. Irish and UK attitudes to religion is totally different ?

That's a whole other conversation :lol:

It's So Easy with the Foo Fighters is one of my faves.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Radiv123 said:

When and where did this happen?

87’ or 88’. Probably 87’ because I think all the guys in the Crue were in rehab during 88’ at the cathouse club in LA. They did while latte Rosie and I think one other song. This was before the 89’ VMA’s. Back when they were friends. GNR opened for Crue on the girls girls girls tour for a few months. 

8 hours ago, Radiv123 said:

When and where did this happen?

I’ve heard the audio (it’s out there in internet world). I forget where I found link (probably on this site).   Guessing ‘87 or ‘88.  Pre “feud”.