Who else would you like to see Axl duet with?

In light of Axl’s surprise duet with Carrie Underwood (something none of us saw coming), I thought I’d ask. 

We know he’s already done this a few times in recent years (Billy Joel, Foo Fighters, P!nk, etc) but of course the talent pool is limitless. So, who would you like to see? Could be male or female, any genre. 

8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Britney Spears

Madonna

What the fuck. :lol:

I'm gonna say Yelawolf because he's mentioned Axl/GNR several times over the years (and his new band is with Shooter Jennings, who obviously has a connection to Duff). Jerry Cantrell or Anderson .Paak would be cool too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What the fuck. :lol:

I'm gonna say Yelawolf because he's mentioned Axl/GNR several times over the years (and his new band is with Shooter Jennings, who obviously has a connection to Duff). Jerry Cantrell or Anderson .Paak would be cool too.

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Izzy Stradlin, Paul McCartney, Liam Gallagher, David Gilmour, Brian Eno, Ozzy, Robert Plant, the unreleased collaboration with NWA.

A lot of the music legends will be dying of old age in the too soon future, they should really do a huge rock festival before it's too late.

This! I couldn't agree more