Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE GN'R song to be evicted   

176 members have voted

1. 1. Champion of Champions Round 3

• Welcome to the Jungle
    • Patience
    • Coma
    • Estranged

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2022 at 06:00 AM

There Was A Time....is gone!

Which song will be next to go?

Round 1 - Ain't It Fun

Round 2 - There Was A Time

Round 3 - ???

Round 4 - ???

Round 5 - ???

Round 6 - ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one song remains

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

20 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

I've been at a wedding and missed the last few rounds. Rest assured I am mortified you all voted off "There Was A Time" before "Patience." I need a drink.

Couldn't agree more. Voting for Patience, again...

• Like 3

Voting Patience now, hate to see it go, but what can you do. I think the reason Twat went before it is that P. is a beautiful slow rocker for girls, it's the real, old GN'R, it's some very personal Axl material etc., it has a video and a long history for many... There Was A Time is mainly good because of the second part with the gradation, Axl's screams, and the guitar solo; the first part is kinda boring. Also, it had no promotion/video, is quite complicated and long as a whole, and above all, it's not... you know... real GN'R. Definitely one of the best - if not the best - songs on ChD, but classic is classic. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

Also, I think there's a possibility I may literally abstain from voting (not that anyone cares) for the first time if the finale is Jungle vs. Estranged (and I do think that will be the case). I just can't. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

I remember being at a gnr gig when new gnr it was nu gnr . Twat came on and had literally no reaction from crowd and I am convinced to this day that the lack of reaction surprised the band.

And I love the song. 

8 hours ago, BangoSkank said:

I've been at a wedding and missed the last few rounds. Rest assured I am mortified you all voted off "There Was A Time" before "Patience." I need a drink.

Pretty much, voting patience again now. 

Patience again.

Think the final will be WTTJ vs Estranged. If that's the case I'll be rooting for Estranged to win as my personal fave though I think it will be WTTJ because it wins friggin everything :lol: but you can't really argue with that. Probably their most iconic song.