Jump to content

Hard Skool EP: Details on the Don't Cry & You're Crazy live tracks?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jz1276 said:

OK so 1999? Do you know the tour or location & have they been previously released on anything else? Thanks.

Yes, they released oh my God for the end of days movie. 

 

No not Pele  

 

Been here since 2005

  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jz1276 said:

Wondering the year & tour they're from if anyone can help. Thanks!

They’re most likely from 2021 based on Axl’s voice but no one has provided confirmation as far as I have seen. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jz1276 said:

Wondering the year & tour they're from if anyone can help. Thanks!

2021

You're Crazy is 100% from 2021 because this song was only performed last year since the reunion (except for 2 performances in 2020)
Dont Cry is also most likely from last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, jz1276 said:

OK so 1999? Do you know the tour or location & have they been previously released on anything else? Thanks.

There is no 1999 tour. Alhough I wish there was one. GNR released OMG and Live Era '87-'93 in that year. Good year, release wise.

As for the HardSchool EP I can't help as I'm not really interested in cash grab half ass releases but that's my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

As long as I remember, gnrjanus has been in forums since I was a teenager. @gnrjanus were you in HTGTH, Sladdi's before 2005?

It was just an joke. Anytime someone says "99" i remember to Pele :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

2021

You're Crazy is 100% from 2021 because this song was only performed last year since the reunion (except for 2 performances in 2020)
Dont Cry is also most likely from last year.

You completely forgot that one of a kind performance from Bridge School 2012.

"If you got the money, honey, you know you're crazy, Jungle!"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

You completely forgot that one of a kind performance from Bridge School 2012.

"If you got the money, honey, you know you're crazy, Jungle!"

"Yeee-Aw!"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...