06/25/22 - Clisson, FR - Hellfest

alfierose

5 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I think we’re reaching a certain level of apathy. GNR is still a blast to see live. They’re still my favorite band. Props to them for changing up the order of the set list this leg. But the carrot they’ve lowkey dangled about new music for the last six years is fucking infuriating to me. 

So let go of your high expectations and just enjoy what you can of what they release. Enjoy the videos from the fans who record from the shows so that we can see what was played and how it sounded. Just an advice I live by.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mickey said:

So let go of your high expectations and just enjoy what you can of what they release. Enjoy the videos from the fans who record from the shows so that we can see what was played and how it sounded. Just an advice I live by.

I do, but there’s no mystique or excitement surrounding this band. They clearly wanna be a nostalgia tour showcasing the “the big three.” They’d rather play new covers than bring out more deep cuts or new tunes. 

The last exciting moments were when they played “Absurd” for the first time and did a surprise midnight release. Then “Hard Skool” a month later. Prior to this, it was the locker leaks in 2019. And before that, all the mystery leading up to the April 1, 2016 gig.

Slash will release another new record with the Conspirators before Guns drop another new, old song.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I do, but there’s no mystique or excitement surrounding this band. They clearly wanna be a nostalgia tour showcasing the “the big three.” They’d rather play new covers than bring out more deep cuts or new tunes. 

The last exciting moments were when they played “Absurd” for the first time and did a surprise midnight release. Then “Hard Skool” a month later. Prior to this, it was the locker leaks in 2019. And before that, all the mystery leading up to the April 1, 2016 gig.

Slash will release another new record with the Conspirators before Guns drop another new, old song.

So enjoy what you can and forget about everything else. ;-) 

setlist

1. Easy

2. Mr Brownstone

3. Jungle

4. Back in Black

5. Slither

6. Hard Skool

7. Reckless Life

8. Live And Let Die

9.Shadow of your Love

10. Rocket Queen

11. You Could Be Mine