09/01/22 - Manaus, BR - Arena da Amazônia

alfierose

7 minutes ago, Joraz said:

as if we didnt get any soundcheck vids apart from the one short one earlier

Correct. Gilby is in SA and available for a couple of songs. That's no reason for spreading misinformation. 

I like the Gilby. Pawnshop Guitars is pretty nice, but my interest waned afterwards. Hopefully he does get up with 'em. He seems like a pretty positive force in GnR world, lawsuits aside. 

A Matt cameo I think I could do without. Seems like that guy doesn't need any his ego (or his balls) stroked any more than they currently are.

Edited by merryfnchristmas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, merryfnchristmas said:

I like the Gilby. Pawnshop Guitars is pretty nice, but my interest waned afterwards. Hopefully he does get up with 'em. He seems like a pretty positive force in GnR world, lawsuits aside. 

A Matt cameo I think I could do without. Seems like that guy doesn't need any his ego (or his balls) stroked any more than they currently are.

GN’R could use a decent drummer though…

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AtlasShrugged said:

Questo suona come Il generale?

No, that I don't think so.
But this company is the one providing the graphics. If they are present, maybe that means something.
Maybe just for a new deep cut in the setlist.

Imagine being a fan of a normal band. It would go something like this: "And now, please welcome our long-time friend to the stage, Mr. Gilby Clarke! He’s here to play a couple of tunes with us that we haven’t done in almost thirty years, on the occasion of the new Use Your Illusion box set, which will be due out later this year. There are also some mighty cool unreleased hi-res videos for ya lunatics. Oh and a new single is on the way, you’ll see it during September. I mean, we have this new studio record that’s gonna be out by the holidays, so we should promote it somehow, right? 
Anyway, this song is called..."

Yeah, dream on. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

can you please post a link here? thanks..

A Duff fan account shared a clip of Duff and Matt from the UYI tour on IG and Duff reposted it. That's all. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, because Duff shares a lot of what his fan accounts post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

So from a picture posted by Gilby's wife we went to UYI lineup reunion, then to Fortus not being in the band, and from that to Buckethead and a CD era lineup reunion? People's imagination is running wild  :lol:

It would be cool if Gilby joined them on stage for a couple of songs though.

Plus, there is absolutely zero proof that Izzy isn't in Brazil, so theres always that possibility. 

Hey- I've been silently following these ridiculous threads on various forums for 20 years- just thought I'd join the fun!:lol: 

• Haha 2