09/08/22 - Rio De Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

alfierose

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 4:51 AM, alfierose said:

September 08, 2022

Rio De Janeiro, BR

Rock In Rio Festival

even though, I'm very excited for my third GNR concert this Thursday. I hate festivals, but this year, rock in rio is the only way for me see them. I'm from Rio de Janeiro and the crisis that is happening across the country is shit. so it's impossible to go from one state to another to follow the shows here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, diegomaceds said:

even though, I'm very excited for my third GNR concert this Thursday. I hate festivals, but this year, rock in rio is the only way for me see them. I'm from Rio de Janeiro and the crisis that is happening across the country is shit. so it's impossible to go from one state to another to follow the shows here.

Have fun and enjoy the Time 🤘

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diegomaceds said:

Best of luck, mate! I’m seeing them in Porto Alegre and can’t wait for what I’m considering the last time I’ll see them live.  

I promissed myself  I wouldn’t check any videos / the forum once the leg started but couldn’t help, here I am with ZERO expectations regarding the show :axl:

On 9/2/2022 at 3:27 PM, GNRfanMILO said:

People outside the countries listed below will probably need to use a VPN in order to watch GnR's show.

The show will get live-streamed, it's already been confirmed in the official page. 

https://live.rockinrio.com/

Sin-t-tulo.png

oh... so how do I watch it fromcanada? 

***** just saw the vpn thing.

Edited by riot

On 04/09/2022 at 07:45, TheGeneral said:

Vamos ver se a maldição ataca novamente.

RIR sempre traz o pior de qualquer banda. Eles sempre tocam os piores shows possíveis e a qualidade do áudio do fluxo sempre é uma merda.

Talk shit Man. 

Watch Queen in Rock in Rio 85'

Guns N Roses in Rock in Rio 91'

• Like 1

if any of you guys manage to get the Globoplay subscription outside Brazil, it’s streaming in 4K HDR. It looks good on my living room TV.

The audio tough, seems like the same bullshit as always from what I heard on the previous shows so far. Be warned.

Edited by Voodoochild

On 9/4/2022 at 10:49 AM, Dezso1989 said:

What's start time of Guns N' Roses show? Anybody knows?

Not sure, but this is what i found: Guns N' Roses 00:10 AM

world stage

00:10 – Guns N’ Roses;

22:20 – Måneskin;

20:10 – Offspring;

Edited by aleksir94
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jafeijo said:

You should definitely check out a band called Iron Maiden, they’re great! 

Funnily enough - some Maiden fans are saying the RIR gig wasn’t great - specifically Bruce’s vocals. Seems Bruce has struggled recently.

1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

if any of you guys manage to get the Globoplay subscription outside Brazil, it’s streaming in 4K HDR. It looks good on my living room TV.

The audio tough, seems like the same bullshit as always from what I heard on the previous shows so far. Be warned.

What’s the issue re audio? Rubbish mix?