Guns N Roses in Rock in Rio 91'

You forgot George Michael in '91.

But still:

Guns N Roses in 2011.

Mötley Crüe in 2015.

Aerosmith in 2017.

Guns N Roses in 2017. 

Bon Jovi in 2019 I believe.

Even if the shows are decent, the sound quality on stream totally sucks. The mixing is always off. But that's something that has kind of developed in the last years, idk where it's coming from?

Edited by TheGeneral

2 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

You forgot George Michael in '91.

But still:

Guns N Roses in 2011.

Mötley Crüe in 2015.

Aerosmith in 2017.

Guns N Roses in 2017. 

Bon Jovi in 2019 I believe.

Even if the shows are decent, the sound quality on stream totally sucks. The mixing is always off. But that's something that has kind of developed in the last years, idk where it's coming from?

If the sound mix of the station that broadcasts the shows is terrible, it doesn't mean that the shows are bad.

Jon Bon Jovi lost his voice, Bon Jovi sounds bad since 2010. A long long time 

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Funnily enough - some Maiden fans are saying the RIR gig wasn’t great - specifically Bruce’s vocals. Seems Bruce has struggled recently.

What’s the issue re audio? Rubbish mix?

Yeah, the mix lacks punch and reverb. It’s all midrange with lots of voice and bass sounding weak and dry.

4 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Måneskin prima dei Guns N' Roses? Måneskin su un palcoscenico mondiale?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q6g88awjp5b0vu21rj

As an Italian, I am happy and proud to see Måneskin and my favorite band on the same stage.

I don't know if it's like this everywhere, but here in Italy we can never be happy for one of our bands that is successful abroad.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, aleksir94 said:

Not sure, but this is what i found: Guns N' Roses 00:10 AM

world stage

00:10 – Guns N’ Roses;

22:20 – Måneskin;

20:10 – Offspring;

Possible Josh Freese's guest appearance tonight ? First time live with GN'R? :awesomeface:

Will he be playing tonight for The Offsrping? I think someone else played drums for them at the previous show?

15 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Possible Josh Freese's guest appearance tonight ? First time live with GN'R? :awesomeface:

Will he be playing tonight for The Offsrping? I think someone else played drums for them at the previous show?

Josh Freeze on drums for Hard Skool and Absurd would be pretty cool and fitting. (Or the whole set :D)

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Måneskin before Guns N' Roses? Måneskin on a World Stage?

YES
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q6g88awjp5b0vu21rj

Great! When I saw Måneskin at a festival, I couldn't help but think they were like the other big festival bands 30 years ago. Half naked, jumping off the stage, getting into the crowd, making young fans scream and faint :lol: Big difference with those same bands now they're in their 50s and 60s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klakly said:

As an Italian, I am happy and proud to see Måneskin and my favorite band on the same stage.

I don't know if it's like this everywhere, but here in Italy we can never be happy for one of our bands that is successful abroad.

I read that Maneskin singer was censored in MTV awards cause he wear asslessschaps :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Immagino fosse un tributo agli asslesschaps di Axl.... 😄

It can be 😂

It would be funny if they would take turns on stage tonight in that usual outfit 😂

All kidding aside, I find them really good, and worthy of being on a stage where GnR will go up next

• Like 3