09/11/22 - Goiania, BR - Estadio Serra Dourada

alfierose

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yea, but the parental advisory sticker and the AFD font/colour makes it look like a fan-made bootleg cover...

There's no information yet on who designs the posters for this tour (the lithorati site has not been updated). Maybe they have gotten local artists.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

There's no information yet on who designs the posters for this tour (the lithorati site has not been updated). Maybe they have gotten local artists.

The artist for today's show is Jose Maria, same artist who did the set of Florida's from 2021, Seville 2022 and I believe Norway 2022 as well.

The artist for Manaus and RIR is Green Devil - Artwork.

Artist for Recife is Kim Noise

Hopefully Riki will eventually keep his site going with updated info...

Edited by Coma16
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bitchisback said:

You gotta realize that these guys travel and live all over the world. Axl might be an American living in LA but how many trips has he made over to Europe?  How many nights has he spent there?  How many friends does he have who live there?  Let's not forget the man who he shares a stage with was born and lives in England too.  People who tour the world generally have respect and ties all over the world. Not just America 🙄

First off If you can't see that I was joking around then, I don't know what to say. But, your take is BS would be my short reply. Long reply would be - Mourning the royal family is not a good look for anybody (outside of the extremely wealthy who have benefitted from them), whether they like somebody from england or get to play some concerts there. The royal family past and present are criminals. Stealing from charities, nesting billions from tax loopholes that they have parliament make, not to mention all the colonialism that was furthered under Queen Elizabeth. They are also heavily racist, and Liz was top tier with that in fact https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/02/buckingham-palace-banned-ethnic-minorities-from-office-roles-papers-reveal That's a good read if you want to inform yourself, TB pass that on to Axl... he might throw out that ugly ass hat🤣

I'm sure even Slash or anybody with a brain would agree that she wasn't a good person once they actually do any kind of reading about her and what she actually did. https://www.washingtoninformer.com/queen-elizabeths-legacy-through-the-lens-of-colonialism-and-black-lives/ for some further reading.

ANYWAY!!! let's get back on track here, there's another underwhelming show to discuss and dissect and I don't think Axl wore the ugly hat, so until King Charles croaks or GNR play London again we don't have to talk about this any further.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1