09/16/22 - Ribeirão Preto, BR - Arena Eurobike

alfierose

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

All you smart-ass Brazilians....without checking google tell me the five most populous cities in the Guizhou Province of China and then tell me something unique about each one that it's famous for.

Fucking wise-asses.

Brasil is in south america and is the biggest country in latam besides Argentina where im from, so that make me an smart-ass argentino but anyways paz 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

306767115-474452467938156-29084261957498

Man.  Really phoning these lithos in lately.  But kind of to be expected.  What can you really do to showcase random Brazilian cities most people have never heard of?

You didn't have anything else to brag about yourself except the place you live in? It's sad. Cause that doesn't add anything to a person's quality as a human being.

I feel sorry for you.

12 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

You didn't have anything else to brag about yourself except the place you live in? It's sad. Cause that doesn't add anything to a person's quality as a human being.

I feel sorry for you.

Wow, thank you.  I appreciate your sympathy.

Also, where am I from that I've been bragging about?

(Anyone else notice the irony of a poster with their country's name right in their username lecturing about "bragging about where you're from?")

Edited by estrangedtwat

It's just the way you said. Just get over it, it's a non-issue. 

I do agree that the lithos are kinda weird. I know most of the cities and those could have a lot better icons and/or inspirations. Recife could have the shark theme - Axl even used the banner as his Twitter profile pic for quite some time. Instead, I can't even remember what the fuck they used for the litho.

14 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

There's 8 billion people on the planet.  How many of them have heard of "Ribeirao Preto?"

Be honest.  Have you ever heard of "Ribeirao Preto" before Guns booked a show there?

Look in a mirror.....that's "rude" staring back at you.

Youre brazilian???

Sorry

-dont feed the troll