09/21/22 - Curitiba, BR - Pedreira Paulo Leminski

alfierose

• 4 months later...

Today's litho:

307798398-1979540452257017-5396534475446

It's OK, I guess...nothing special.  I'd like to see if it's really printed off center like that.  I don't know what that skull is supposed to be but hopefully it has some relevance to the city.

My main criticism is that it looks way too similar to this one from Australia in 2017.  No need for repeats, in my opinion.

2017-02-14-Melbourne-Tiger.jpg

11 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Today's litho:

307798398-1979540452257017-5396534475446

It's OK, I guess...nothing special.  I'd like to see if it's really printed off center like that.  I don't know what that skull is supposed to be but hopefully it has some relevance to the city.

My main criticism is that it looks way too similar to this one from Australia in 2017.  No need for repeats, in my opinion.

2017-02-14-Melbourne-Tiger.jpg

I thought it looked familiar!

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Those people in SA live the shows, they don't bother filming them, unlike the motionless EU/US zombies (us). Can't blame them. 

Yeah filming a concert on your phone while your there makes no sense to me whatsoever totally kills the vibe surely?  Mobile phones at concerts should only be seen for the light during emotional songs... November Rain for example.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Those people in SA live the shows, they don't bother filming them, unlike the motionless EU/US zombies (us). Can't blame them. 

Do they still put lighters in the air instead of phones? If there are video's are we still allowed to post them here? or is that a no no 

Sounds very weird on Jungle. Not too many videos at all. Only really checking to see if he had anything to say bout UYI

After the first words of civil war he says "You hear that putin?"

Edited by Guest