09/30/22 - Buenos Aires, AR - Estadio River Plate

alfierose

I love how we Argentinians always think its all about us...

Why would this show be any different from the many they performed in Brazil, or Europe or elsewhere hahahaha

I would love to be proved wrong, but aside from the incredible energy we have as fans, I dont think we are any different from anywhere else. and that this will be just another show.

I HOPE TO BE PROVEN WRONG 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Why would this show be any different from the many they performed in Brazil, or Europe or elsewhere hahahaha

I would love to be proved wrong, but aside from the incredible energy we have as fans, I dont think we are any different from anywhere else. and that this will be just another show.

I do think Argentinian shows tend to be different. How many crowds sing the guitar solos? :lol: It's quite awesome. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, IndiannaRose said:

I do think Argentinian shows tend to be different. How many crowds sing the guitar solos? :lol: It's quite awesome. 

Absolutely hahaaha we sing everything 

But I meant that why would it ve a special place for the announcement of the hipotetical new song/album???

I think Axl prefers Brazil that Argentina in his heart...and thats OK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I’m brazilian but also have the impression that Buenos Aires is the place where a band tend to deliver something extraordinary, the energy from the crowds there are just fire!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Absolutely hahaaha we sing everything 

But I meant that why would it ve a special place for the announcement of the hipotetical new song/album???

I think Axl prefers Brazil that Argentina in his heart...and thats OK

El pogo que vamos a hacer en welcome to the jungle no se lo hicieron en ningun pais 😁💪