09/30/22 - Buenos Aires, AR - Estadio River Plate

alfierose

1 hour ago, gonzalo palmese said:

Hey people, been there last night. AMAZING show. The band was on Fire and Axl did a GREAT job. Yes, some songs are harder than others, hardskool for example, but he puts everything on it, he sings his ass off on every song. Slash seems a litte odd on some songs, but the ones he loves like Nightrain and Coma he was crazy running all over the stage like he used to do 30 years ago. Richard kills it like he always do. And the rest did their part. 28 songs, first time hearin reckless, shadow, hardskool, slither and absurd for me so it was something different. And i have to say, videos wont make justice for what u see live, the experience of living it and see how hard he puts his body and soul on that stage, is amazing. 
So well hope u can enjoy every show u can! See u ! 

I’m definitely jealous you got to experience GNR in that venue among that crowd. Looked amazing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I guess mysterious soundcheck song is still in its infancy of being worked out live

Yeah it didn’t really sound ready. Whatever it is they probably want to make sure it’s perfect before they add it to any lists. Assuming that it’s not just a jam or something.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yeah it didn’t really sound ready. Whatever it is they probably want to make sure it’s perfect before they add it to any lists. Assuming that it’s not just a jam or something.

It makes sense that is not alresdy in the Alt List, maybe they also know that the Setlist is leaking sometimes and they don't want to revela the name!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jakey Styley said:

Brain clearly needs to spend a couple more weeks teaching Frank the song.

I hoped that Brain would return to GN'R. Nothing against Frank but Brain should play most of the songs in the set. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, gonzalo palmese said:

Hey people, been there last night. AMAZING show. The band was on Fire and Axl did a GREAT job. Yes, some songs are harder than others, hardskool for example, but he puts everything on it, he sings his ass off on every song. Slash seems a litte odd on some songs, but the ones he loves like Nightrain and Coma he was crazy running all over the stage like he used to do 30 years ago. Richard kills it like he always do. And the rest did their part. 28 songs, first time hearin reckless, shadow, hardskool, slither and absurd for me so it was something different. And i have to say, videos wont make justice for what u see live, the experience of living it and see how hard he puts his body and soul on that stage, is amazing. 
So well hope u can enjoy every show u can! See u ! 

100% agree with you! Axl was on fire and sounded awesome there in the stadium. The weaker songs were Coma and Hardskool. I recorded the end of You Could Be Mine and man, he was spot on!