10/02/22 - Montevideo, UR - Estadio Centenario

alfierose

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Seems that not😔

There probably is but not off this forum I don't think.

There is an interview with the artist here where he tries to do himself out of a job by saying Axl's voice isn't what it was.

https://www.montevideo.com.uy/Tiempo-libre/Guns-N-Roses-ya-tiene-un-afiche-para-su-concierto-en-el-Estadio-Centenario-uc831687

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

135537359_Screenshot2022-10-02at20_08_42.png.65d9f1275c0ccb9e03b13edf05e63083.png

From the litho artist when interviewed :)

Oh my, who told this guy to be honest??

Although, I personally think 2010 killed anything the current band have done, but I know what the point was😄

7 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Didn’t he just play on one song?

Yeah 😂

• Haha 2

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Better, Reckless Life, Double Talkin’ Jive, Live And Let Die, Estranged, Shadow Of Your Love, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, Band Intros, Slash Solo, Absurd, Hard Skool, Attitude, Civil War/Machine Gun (outro), Sorry, Slash Intro/Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Coma, Blackbird/Patience, Don’t Cry, Paradise City

/jarmo

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cineater said:

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Better, Reckless Life, Double Talkin’ Jive, Live And Let Die, Estranged, Shadow Of Your Love, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, Band Intros, Slash Solo, Absurd, Hard Skool, Attitude, Civil War/Machine Gun (outro), Sorry, Slash Intro/Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Wichita Lineman, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Coma, Blackbird/Patience, Don’t Cry, Paradise City

/jarmo

Since there was no stream, usually Slash's intro/solo goes right into SCOM - what did Slash do for his solo spot and for the SCOM intro spot, since they are now in different areas of the setlist?