05/21/22 - Daytona Beach, FL - Welcome to Rockville

alfierose

I'm going to this festival. One interesting thing that stands out is GNR is slotted for the longest headline slot. From the Welcome to Rockville app's daily schedules:

Thursday - Kiss 10:30-11:45 (Five Finger Death Punch playing 9:15-10:25 on the second stage)

Friday - Korn 10:30-11:45 (Breaking Benjamin 9:30-10:30 second stage)

Saturday - GNR 9:30-11:59 (strict noise curfew I'm guessing)

Sunday - NIN 9:35-11:05

Interesting GNR is only headliner going over 90 minutes, apparently by 59 minutes.

Edited by NineInchGun
  • Like 2

Was supposed to go with the whole family, flying in from Dallas.  Bought tickets and made reservations back in December. Unfortunately, the military had other plans and had to cancel.  I should be on a plane to Daytona today but I’m in another sandy location. If anyone going could grab me a litho, I would forever be in your debt

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, Dean said:

If there is fuck all new music played, then the only consolation I’d be happy with is Finck joining them on stage. 

Better or This I Love for the first time live with Finck would be great (of course if Axl is able to sing them properly). :robin:

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Better or This I Love for the first time live with Finck would be great (of course if Axl is able to sing them properly). :robin:

They actually played Better with Robin back in 2012, I believe

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Gibson87 said:

They actually played Better with Robin back in 2012, I believe

25 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

They played better in 2006. Robin was in the band. 

Better was played back in 2006 while Finck was in the band, but I would love to hear it again with :robin:.

TIL has never been performed with Finck, I would love to finally hear that solo live.

Edited by We love Axl Rose

33 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Moved this across so we can get in an anticipatory mood and ahead with the important questions like hair - short or long? Beard, moustache or clean shaven? :lol: :headbang:

You're right..

:D

• Haha 1

Remember back in 2010 when Axl’s voice was solid and they only did one Stateside show (Rock n’ Rev) before going on their overseas tour and America pretty much missed out on one of the best years vocally from Axl? Imagine if that happens again? 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Remember back in 2010 when Axl’s voice was solid and the only did one Stateside show (Rock n’ Rev) before going on their overseas tour and America pretty much missed out on one of the best years vocally from Axl? Imagine if that happens again? 

I think you are safe.

I hope you're not, but you probably are.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Remember back in 2010 when Axl’s voice was solid and the only did one Stateside show (Rock n’ Rev) before going on their overseas tour and America pretty much missed out on one of the best years vocally from Axl? Imagine if that happens again? 

I have nothing against it happening again. :lol:

• Haha 1