05/21/22 - Daytona Beach, FL - Welcome to Rockville

alfierose

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Moved this across so we can get in an anticipatory mood and ahead with the important questions like hair - short or long? Beard, moustache or clean shaven? :lol: :headbang:

yellow rain coat or no?

• Haha 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 5/18/2022 at 9:50 PM, kingcanyon said:

Guns play on the space zebra stage all shows on th dw stage are streamed on twitch

Any source for this?

I'm not expecting anything new tonight, maybe at some point on the European tour. Would be interesting if we can get a photo of the setlist from this show though.

58 minutes ago, Gunsforever said:

Frank is out tomorow??

Isn't this said every tour and yet the thunderchucker is always there. 

Only ways Frank leaves 1. Fired because he airs gnr dirty laundry online (he won't) 2. He decides he wants to do something else with his life, which is obviously possible... But I think he'll be the drummer until they retire.

19 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Isn't this said every tour and yet the thunderchucker is always there. 

Only ways Frank leaves 1. Fired because he airs gnr dirty laundry online (he won't) 2. He decides he wants to do something else with his life, which is obviously possible... But I think he'll be the drummer until they retire.

1 thing

Honeymoon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingcanyon said:

1 thing

Honeymoon

Frank knows the score, he isn't going to miss a gig over anything avoidable (you don't have to go on honeymoon straight away) and leave the door open for Slash to bring Fitz in or Axl asking Brain. 

Just looked at his insta and he's in America, so I'm guessing he can do the gig... I would't say 100% but it's more than likely Thunderchucker on the drums!

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

What's this about Finck? Could someone brief me on that rumour or whatever? 

There is no rumor, people are just speculating because NIN is also playing the festival but they are playing on Sunday and Guns are on Saturday. I doubt NIN will even be in Florida untill Sunday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Frank recently got married like 3 days ago so they think he will be on a honeymoon and will miss the gig so they think a replacement will be in

2 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Not that I'm against Frank or his fans but he shouldn't miss his honeymoon. I mean it's once in a lifetime event. Hey Frank you gotta prove your love for the lady.

Just ask Brain or Josh to fill in. I will definitely miss you but what to do, it's honeymoon... can't be missed... 

I think his wife would be ok with him doing his job.

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Finck? The rumour is that Frank is on his honeymoon so he won't be playing tomorrow... It amounts to pure speculation. Tomorrow like all the other tours will be the same line up and business as usual, ISE to PC

Just now, Bitchisback said:

There is no rumor, people are just speculating because NIN is also playing the festival but they are playing on Sunday and Guns are on Saturday. I doubt NIN will even be in Florida untill Sunday.

Oh, thanks. I was googling Robin like 'was he born there or something'? :D Ok, NIN.

12 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Not that I'm against Frank or his fans but he shouldn't miss his honeymoon. I mean it's once in a lifetime event. Hey Frank you gotta prove your love for the lady.

Just ask Brain or Josh to fill in. I will definitely miss you but what to do, it's honeymoon... can't be missed... 

They broke the mold when they made you mate. Haha