05/21/22 - Daytona Beach, FL - Welcome to Rockville

alfierose

13 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Guns are now scheduled 09:50 pm- 12:00 am

I would guess we won’t see any surprises tonight then since those are usually what this band cuts first if they need to shorten the set…

But hey at least we’ll probably get 15 minutes RQ and KOHD :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Swedish said:

I would guess we won’t see any surprises tonight then since those are usually what this band cuts first if they need to shorten the set…

But hey at least we’ll probably get 15 minutes RQ and KOHD :lol:

02:10 min still leaves room for one or two surprises.

• GNFNR 1

Man, early this morning I was thinking I was missing out by not going to this, especially with today being on my birthday. I thought this would be a nice Bday present. Now I am sitting here thinking I am so glad I did not fly there to see this show and have to deal with this. I saw a few people who were at the rail before they made everyone get away from the stage earlier. Now they are no longer in the front. They have got to be upset, lol. Yeah, I am definitely happy that I did not go now. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

BIB & Locomotive soundchecked pretty cool. Hopefully we get a few different Illusions tunes played tonight than on the last few legs. 

What's BIB? Back in Black?

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1

Just now, Spirit said:

What's BIB?

Back in Black, some rumouring Angus will be there, and if you want a really out there rumour which is still possible, with Brian as well.

Seriously doubt there will be much of a concert to be had though, will likely be a greatest hits concert given the time that will likely be left once all the delays from the storms roll through.

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Man, early this morning I was thinking I was missing out by not going to this, especially with today being on my birthday. I thought this would be a nice Bday present. Now I am sitting here thinking I am so glad I did not fly there to see this show and have to deal with this. I saw a few people who were at the rail before they made everyone get away from the stage earlier. Now they are no longer in the front. They have got to be upset, lol. Yeah, I am definitely happy that I did not go now. 

Happy birthday!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

So now that GNR’s start time has been pushed back, does this mean they have to play a shorter set, or will they allow it go past curfew (if there is a curfew)?

It's illustrated on the schedule post, starting 9:50 - ending 12:00.

4 minutes ago, Screamin' Demon said:

Honestly, 1 or 2 epic new songs of good length n' depth would truly be great. 

I just saw a YouTube video of The Black Crowes covering Moonage Daydream with Charlie Starr on guitar.

I'm actually scared now that whatever GnR footage shows up of this show is gonna suck really hard in comparison.

Damn. Anyways... I guess I have lost hope anything great will come out of GnR anytime soon.

I'll be really surprised if it does happen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Happy Birthday to you!! :kiss:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Is this the same exact shirt sold at the shows with the GN’R branding in the tag? The shirts of the last couple of years are the best quality shirts they have made in the last 20 years. I went ahead and bought it off of the gn’r tour truck website, hopefully it’s legit. I’ve never bought anything off of the gn’r website (for good reason). Thanks 

15 minutes ago, grogmug said:

Is this the same exact shirt sold at the shows with the GN’R branding in the tag? The shirts of the last couple of years are the best quality shirts they have made in the last 20 years. I went ahead and bought it off of the gn’r tour truck website, hopefully it’s legit. I’ve never bought anything off of the gn’r website (for good reason). Thanks 

I’m not really digging that shirt, especially at $50