New Merch. GNR x Market

15 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

This is something geared towards market, their brand and probably people who wear something like that and possibly not even know anything about the band 

Whatever. It’s not the 1st time they’ve done something like this. If you want to say they sold out, all I can say is they are a band that’s been on a major label since the late 80’s. They’ll play football stadiums to Vegas residencies. They get songs placed in movies, tv shows and commercials for big $. Yes, they sell whatever merch they can possibly brand. In that sense, I’d say they sold out decades ago. It’s nothing new. That’s what bands do to make $. Especially these days 

Enjoy the music and feel free to relate with it however you want. Buy merch, don’t buy merch. Go to shows, don’t go to shows. At the end of the day it’s their band, and they are going to do whatever they want with it. Part of that is they have a brand associated with it and manage it as they see fit 

We as fans have the power to engage or not engage with whatever they offer. I personally tend to not engage with most things that don’t interest me  

This is what @Bitchisbackwas trying to say but you wrote it in a classy and respectful way.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • ABSUЯD 1