George W Bush accidentally says invasion of Iraq unjustified and brutal

• Oldest Goat changed the title to George W Bush accidentally says invasion of Iraq unjustified and brutal
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

The audacity of this pathetic, evil, scumbag to slip in "Well, Iraq too lol".

Cynic, too late :facepalm:

Just now, Ratam said:

Cynic, too late :facepalm:

He is alive? I was sure he died.

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Sadly not. You'll be thinking of his father George Bush Senior, who was also a scumbag.

Yeah, you're right, i confused with his Father.

Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 8:27 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Anyway, we've had worse Presidents (Trump)

Not hard to have worse than trump

EDIT:

My apologies, this should of read its hard to have a worse president than Trump

Edited by ssiscool

7 hours ago, ssiscool said:

If "person, woman, man, camera, TV" is the standard we hold ourselves to, everyone else looks excellent by comparison.

15 hours ago, ssiscool said:

You must forgive me I was working while replying. I was supposed to say it would be hard to have a worse president than trump.

In the UK it seems like trump was in the news every other day for something he had said and or done. With Biden we seem to hear very little of what's he's up to.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, 31illusions said:

I guess you're right. look at Biden. The worst President ever.

Do you guys just Google Trump to see if anyone said anything negative about him? I swear it's easier to summon Trump supporters than it is to summon Beetlejuice.

Edited by YOUCOULDBEMINE.
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

You're one of the biggest assholes on this forum, 

Takes one to know one I guess :jerkoff:

Especially since we all know you don't have a problem with right wingers, but go on cutie. 

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution

38 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

You do realize you're doing the same with me, right? You're hilarious:lol:

Yes, I realize. I only do it when I see you post in a thread purely to complain about someone, and that happens a lot more than what I respond to.

Do you have any comment on Bush?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ssiscool said:

You must forgive me I was working while replying. I was supposed to say it would be hard to have a worse president than trump.

In the UK it seems like trump was in the news every other day for something he had said and or done. With Biden we seem to hear very little of what's he's up to.

Off topic: Trump may have had a mouth on him but he got results! Best economy ever, lowest unemployment rate ever, other countries paying their fair share... etc, etc. Biden is the sweet old man no one wants to upset, but he gets nothing done. It's been a year and a half. Nothing is BUILT, nothing is BACK and nothing is BETTER. Economy is in the toilet, highest inflation in 40 years, highest GAS prices EVER!!!! Yet someone wants to tell me Trump was bad? Bullshit. Watch our news stations, they'll tell you how our economy is doing. The buck has to stop with someone and that would be the President.

On topic: I never followed politics until 2016. I was happy to have Bush in office during 9/11. At least he was a God fearing President at a time when we needed it. I also remember hearing Bush stopped funding for stem cell research during his term. I believe those were cells from aborted babies. So for that I was glad.

Edited by 31illusions
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, 31illusions said:

Economy is in the toilet, highest inflation in 40 years, highest GAS prices EVER!!!! Yet someone wants to tell me Trump was bad? Bullshit. Watch our news stations, they'll tell you how our economy is doing. The buck has to stop with someone and that would be the President.

You are aware this is a global problem and not just the USA? :facepalm:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You are aware this is a global problem and not just the USA? :facepalm:

No I don't. I live in the US. Tell me how is it in the UK? Is inflation this high? What are your gasoline prices? Has your country sent 40 billion to Ukraine? Is your country 30 Trillion in debt? You do know inflation in part, is caused by overspending? Did your county shut down major pipelines prior to Russia invading Ukraine? Has your country declared war on fossil fuels like mine? Insisting everyone buy electric even though almost everything we use needs petroleum? Please let me know what it's like in the UK.

Edited by 31illusions
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 31illusions said:

No I don't. I live in the US. Tell me how is it in the UK? Is inflation this high? What are your gasoline prices? Has your country sent 40 billion to Ukraine? Is your country 30 Trillion in debt? Did your county shut down major pipelines prior to Russia invading Ukraine? Has your country declared war on fossil fuels like mine? Insisting everyone buy electric even though almost everything we use needs petroleum? Please let me know what it's like in the UK.

Inflation is rising, it's at the highest it's been since 1982, Petrol prices are up, gas and electric up 50%, and another rise expected in October. A lot of people are struggling to pay bills and feed their families. It's grim.

6 hours ago, 31illusions said:

No I don't. I live in the US. Tell me how is it in the UK? Is inflation this high? What are your gasoline prices? Has your country sent 40 billion to Ukraine? Is your country 30 Trillion in debt? You do know inflation in part, is caused by overspending? Did your county shut down major pipelines prior to Russia invading Ukraine? Has your country declared war on fossil fuels like mine? Insisting everyone buy electric even though almost everything we use needs petroleum? Please let me know what it's like in the UK.

Yes.