8.Next tour to be Eliminated?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. 1.Vote our the worst tours first

• AFD (87-88)
    • Use Your Illusion World Tour (91-93)
    • Skin And Bones Tour (93)
    • Not in This Lifetime... Tour (16-19)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2022 at 07:00 PM

THE EARLY DAYS OF GUNS N' ROSES/HELL TOUR (85-87) IS OUT!

which tour should go next?

Round 1 Appetite for Democracy

Round 2 Up Close and Personal

Round 3 Chinese Democracy Tour (09-2011)

Round 4 We're F'N Back! (2021)

Round 5 Chinese Democracy Tour (01/02)

Round 6 Chinese Democracy Tour (06/07)

Round 7 The Early Days of Guns N' Roses/Hell tour (85-87)

Round 8 ???

Round 9 ???

Round 10 ???

Round 11 ???

HOW IT WORKS: Each round, you vote for your LEAST FAVORITE of the options. The option with the most votes gets eliminated in the next round, and so on, until only one Tour remains

2 hours ago, axlvai said:

Get in the ring tour was a couple of shows or what? 

I don't know if this is correct, but I think the Get In The Ring Tour was the name for the May '91 - April '92 shows. During the filmed show in Tokyo '92, Axl addresses this concert as part of the Get In The Ring Tour (just before WTTJ)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Out of all that's left the only one that sounded consistently good was Skin and Bones. How is NITL still in? all I saw was complaints about everything from mid 2017 onwards.

Always the same people who complained always about the same things with a few exceptions. There were enuogh people who enjoyed the tour and they said so. Also a lot if these complaints were based on the lack of new music.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Always the same people who complained always about the same things with a few exceptions. There were enuogh people who enjoyed the tour and they said so. Also a lot if these complaints were based on the lack of new music.

I think a lot of complaints were Axls vocals and a very, very stale setlist (2yrs in, in the beginning of course it was good!).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I think a lot of complaints were Axls vocals and a very, very stale setlist (2yrs in, in the beginning of course it was good!).

You're right of course about Axl's vocals. Especially since 2018.

The setlist complaints though were mostly a forum thing and a point I never agreed with.

I've got no stats but they played A LOT of songs during this tour and considering their small discography I personally thing they did fine with the setlist. They could have played less covers though. 

• Like 1

Went to 3 of the 4 left only because they didn’t hit the SF Bay Area on the Skin And Bones tour, but I still have to vote out NITL only for Axl’s vocals. I’ve seen them 4 times on the semi-reunion so far and will see them again but it’ll never be as good as the UYI tour. That band was on fire! 

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

You're right of course about Axl's vocals. Especially since 2018.

The setlist complaints though were mostly a forum thing and a point I never agreed with.

I've got no stats but they played A LOT of songs during this tour and considering their small discography I personally thing they did fine with the setlist. They could have played less covers though. 

I think the setlist thing was mainly that they never changed up the flow so always ISE, Jungle etc to start. The surprise element and excitement had gone down on the forum by 2018, and even in the reviews starting 2019 journalists were commenting on the band playing basically the same setlist. Of course they have added extra songs, but structurally it's basically the same show if you saw them in 2016 or last year... And probably this year.

Also, less covers would be a great start. And I agree that with their limited output the set is good, it's just not 2016 - present good😄

• Like 1