The Autopsy of Eddie Van Halen

dontdamnmeuyi2015

This show was on Reelz on Sunday night.

Wolfgang Van Halen and Valerie B. told everyone on their net accounts that this show was fucked up and anyone who watched it is fucked up too.

Okay, now I was very curious as to why they felt this way?

Nothing that was said on this show wasn't something every Eddie Van Halen fan knew already.

Eddie drank and smoked a lot and did cocaine. Valerie herself said how she and Eddie did coke together until she decided to quit. I also remember he saying she wouldn't have a baby with Eddie until he stopped coke and drinking.

Well, Eddie got throat and mouth cancer due to smoking. Eddie told Howard Stern on air that his cancer was caused by his metal guitar pic that he always held in his mouth. Not true. Anyway, even after his cancer treatment, Eddie continued to smoke and it led to lung cancer.

Now there was really nothing new in this program that hasn't been said before, so what gives?

Eddie and Alex's dad was a huge drinker too and he gave his sons liquid at a young age. nothing new there.

it was very sad to see some footage of Eddie during his bad times and Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar admitted to Eddie's addiction and cancer.

Anyway, it was very sad, but i don't see why his family was against showing this program.

Eddie Trunk said he didn't want to be a part of it, but he was there on camera telling how messed up Eddie was, so he lied about that.

Honestly, Eddie suffered at the end of his life, but his legacy will live on and no one will forget how amazing a musician he was.

On 6/8/2022 at 3:38 PM, JONEZY said:

Haven't seen it, but like you said,  it's nothing any Van Halen fan didn't already know.   Wolf likes to talk on social media, for this Reelz thing, he only brought more attention to it.

I know I felt the same way. After that I had to watch it, but nothing Van Halen fans didn't already know. and honestly Eddie is dead so nothing can hurt him now.

Most people have a dark past and his was always open, so not sure why Wolfie was so upset. And Valerie B just divorced her latest husband, so i think she was still in love with Eddie, but his addiction made it hard to be with him. That sucks