What is your favourite GNR song to see live?

Welcome to the Jungle, Hanover 2017.

The concert had to be stopped after Chinese Democracy because of bad weather, so we sat down behind a wall, safe from the weather and unsure if the show would continue. We couldn't see the stage and were just waiting, when all of a sudden, completely out of nowhere ... "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE???" ... still get goosebumbs thinking about it. Jumped up and ran back to the stage as quickly as possible.

• Like 4

If only they could play You Could Be Mine with Axl singing properly, because that song made me love GN'R in T2, but with the Mickey Mouse voice it's terrible. I was amazed how incredible Sorry sounds with this line-up after watching a YouTube recording; that song is a killer live! So much depth & emotion, but there is no guarantee of seeing it get played. 

These days?

Rocket Queen is always the highligt for me.
Out Ta Get me gets me every time too and I wish they would play it more.  That song is the definition to what Guns N' Roses were to me. 
Back in 2016 Live and Let Die of all songs was awesome... Jungle as well... They have both lost something sinve then. 
My wishlist now is Reckless Life.. I will cream my pants if I see them again and they play that.. 

Estranged is always good too. 

Chinese Democracy for me. Don't know why, I just really enjoy this lineup's verson of it.

In fact, the first three songs in the current set together is probably my favourite part of the show.

Out Ta Get Me was awesome in London a few years back too, as was Whole Lotta Rosie that night

On 6/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, Gavin82 said:

PATIENCE and @MillionsOfSpiders keeps sending me voice notes of her whistling the intro 1 day she will be better than me.....!!!!!! Loooool

Well, I thought it would cheer you up since I know you’ll be sad Justin Biebers tour is cancelled because of his fucked up face :) 

On topic: Nightrain! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, I thought it would cheer you up since I know you’ll be sad Justin Biebers tour is cancelled because of his fucked up face :) 

On topic: Nightrain! 

I know you went to his Purpose World Tour with your big foam finger and pink shades with I love you J.B t shirt in WHITE EXTRA SMALL.... !!!

Edited by Gavin82
  • Haha 1