We need a US Tour ASAP!

Right, exactly what we need – yet another NITL leg, with just two different covers and two different deep-cuts (oh and those two "new" singles). Essentially the same unnecessary thing they did in 2018 and 2019, having wasted two years of time. Just because there were two seconds of rasp and Axl looks good, less bloated and cracking jokes.
They surely haven’t visited the US in the last six years anyway.
To hell with new music and exciting stuff and evolvement; just tour the greatest hits forever, until we all retire and even Mickey Mouse starts laughing at you! 

Edited by jamillos

11 hours ago, Arnuld said:

I can’t tell if this is a joke thread or not. If not the OP is so earnest it’s almost endearing. I will say this-Axl does look to be in the best shape physically he has been in since 2006. 

Since 2009/2010. He was ripped in 2006, he is in good shape now but not quite 2006.

Also... The idea that there's even someone suggesting another US tour🤣 there will be another next summer no doubt. Hold your breath.

• Like 1

Start taking bets on which AC/DC songs they'll cover for the next leg.

But seriously, I love the enthusiasm. I don't have any enthusiasm about GNR anymore, but it's nice to see some people carrying the torch. However, if Axl truly sounds good to some people now, then 2010 must've been equivalent to the Ritz.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:49 AM, Original said:

Axl looks and sounds so good. The set list has improved, Street of Dreams has been added, the band is on fire/GnR is back on the top of the world it seems.  I really hope they add some August US dates.   Doubtful though as August is the only break they get in 2022 it seems.  I'm so jealous of all the shows I'm watching online....hope they keep the momentum going!!!

If the ticket prices reflect the fact that it would be the third go-around without much new to add, I'd be totally up for it. But I'm not paying $200 for upper deck seats at a stadium again. Arenas, a co-headliner, cheaper tickets, or something new would be necessary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Of course there'll be a US tour. When the attendance dips below what Live Nation wants, they'll throw GNR out on a package tour. 

Honestly before the 2020 one got bagged, I was gonna go as much for the Pumpkins as for GNR. I’m already choosing whether to go based on the opener. A package tour would be even better. 

Assuming it’s true that he’s in as good physical shape as over ten years ago, I guess it has implications for the theory that all he needed to improve his voice was her back into good physical shape.. seems it would take a lot more..

Edited by Nice Boy

On 6/22/2022 at 10:31 AM, axlslash said:

If the ticket prices reflect the fact that it would be the third go-around without much new to add, I'd be totally up for it. But I'm not paying $200 for upper deck seats at a stadium again. Arenas, a co-headliner, cheaper tickets, or something new would be necessary.

Where were upper deck seats $200?

11 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Where were upper deck seats $200?

MetLife on the first go-around. They dropped the prices before the shows came around, especially for the second show which they added after the first night sold out very quickly, but I wound up paying about $200 a ticket for upper deck toward the stage.