Best 2016-2022 era Nightrain

For fun i would love to know wich one is you r favorite perf of nightrain in the new reunion era, personally i love the 7/14/16 philly one and ofc the argentina 16 one but bc i was there and was EPIC FUCKING EPIC 

i remember being in the camp jumping my life away screaming the song with all my heart in shock to be in a show with axl, slash and duff after all.

LEGENDARY NIGHT 

• Like 2

I know the tempo changes when the tour first started weren't entirely well-received, but I actually really enjoyed the slightly faster performances of Nightrain during the NITL tour.

I'd say Axl sounded phenomenal on the Coachella 23/04/2016 performance of the song. Houston 2016 was also a good effort.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

He sings it very differently right now. 

Seems like Axl recently has found his voice for Nightrain. It sounds a little bit funny but not bad at all...

2016 was a great year for Nightrain...

wich show you like it the most? 

15 minutes ago, Jakey Styley said:

I didn't realize how lucky I was to be at Philly 2016 - ended up being one of the best shows of the era IMO. That was a great Nightrain, though I didn't love the faster tempo. Nightrain is about the swing.

I was at both Philly 2012 and 2016. His voice was unreal (especially in the 2012 show). Nightrain was a highlight. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IndiannaRose said:

I was at both Philly 2012 and 2016. His voice was unreal (especially in the 2012 show). Nightrain was a highlight. 

It feels like he always turns up for Philly, maybe to make up for missing the 02 show. I was hype to hear the new band whip out Sorry for the first time (I think?) at 2016.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2022 at 5:19 PM, Jakey Styley said:

It feels like he always turns up for Philly, maybe to make up for missing the 02 show. I was hype to hear the new band whip out Sorry for the first time (I think?) at 2016.

I was at the Philly show in 2016 and they did play Sorry at that show for the first time with Slash.  (Not sure if Duff played that one in South America in 2014 or not).

I think that was the best concert I was ever to. Axl the band and the audience were all on fire that night.  What a memorable experience for me

• Like 3

Coachella 2016 soundboard is the most listenable as an addition to your daily playlist. Fantastic quality and Axl is on point. Rasp is there and in your face.

best performance tho, and probably best all around vocal show is Houston 2016. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, Underhardy said:

Coachella 2016 soundboard is the most listenable as an addition to your daily playlist. Fantastic quality and Axl is on point. Rasp is there and in your face.

best performance tho, and probably best all around vocal show is Houston 2016. 

wich day? and were  i can find it?