Best one album band ?

oldnews

Who is the greatest one album band?

was thinking about this today when I was listening to 'Artimus Pyledriver', not saying they are the best one album band but I've listened to there songs a lot over the years and only now realised they only made one album and called it quits, awesome songs they song like ACDC's rougher, younger brother

The one that sticks out for me is WU LYF's Go Tell Fire to the Mountain. From start to finish it is a tremendous record. It's quite synth heavy with the singer approaching his parts with a growl that is hard to decipher, but adds to the magic. They appeared on Letterman and made a lot of noise, then abruptly disbanded due to the lead singer saying it was over without telling any of his band mates.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 12:03 PM, Dean said:

The one that sticks out for me is WU LYF's Go Tell Fire to the Mountain. From start to finish it is a tremendous record. It's quite synth heavy with the singer approaching his parts with a growl that is hard to decipher, but adds to the magic. They appeared on Letterman and made a lot of noise, then abruptly disbanded due to the lead singer saying it was over without telling any of his band mates.

awesome, I've never heard of them, now I need to give it a listen

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldnews said:

awesome, I've never heard of them, now I need to give it a listen

It's an acquired taste so you may not like it, but be sure to let me know your thoughts regardless if it's good or bad!