Bumble working on a new solo instrumental album

Rovim

It's been in the works for a while, he's put up tweets over the years of things he'd been recording. What is mental is Ron doing an instrumental album when he's got a voice that is better than what quite a lot of lead singers possess! Fantastic chanter and I still regularly throw on the Barefoot EP's

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dean said:

It's been in the works for a while, he's put up tweets over the years of things he'd been recording. What is mental is Ron doing an instrumental album when he's got a voice that is better than what quite a lot of lead singers possess! Fantastic chanter and I still regularly throw on the Barefoot EP's

I'm optimistic cause this time it seems that Bumble is aiming to release it next year and it seems to be one of his top priorities now. I prefer his solo albums compared to his work in different bands (since he left Gn'R) and the fact that he hasn't done this kind of album for a long time could mean it will be a good one.

agreed about his singing voice. Very expressive, powerful, and with a lot of range. I really like it, but I'm also looking forward to hearing what he can come up with just with his guitar just in his style and how that is going to sound like in this stage in his career. Hoping for some super absurd material.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, Sweersa said:

I like his song called Argentina. Before he recorded the song and released it himself, he played it and said he wanted to do the song under GN'R with Axl on vocals. I think it would have sounded amazing with the GN'R lineup at the time. 

Argentinan Tango.