Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Karice

59 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Here's the thing:

Your behavior is EXACTLY the type of troll positing this forum has seen for literal decades. So that's why nearly everyone is piling on you. 

You seem to post for attention, which is a common trait of forum trolls. You've started many threads for topics that have been discussed to death on the forum. You could have used the search function on the site, but instead you started new threads to ask basic questions. 

Why not do a little basic research on GN'R related topics? Either on this forum or around the internet. Then contribute to existing threads. Between your behavior in this section and the fan fiction thread, it's easy for people to assume you're just trolling. 

On top of all of that, you need your very own thread? Again, that's attention seeking / trolling behavior. 

If you're a new fan of the band and you want to condribute to discussions, do what I said: do some basic research and read up on the forum. Then contribute to existing discussions. 

If you're just in this for attention, I can assure you that you're not going to get the kind of attention you want with your current posts. I barely even look at the main GN'R section of the forum anymore and even I'm sick of your hoursehsit. So I thought I'd try to give you some friendly advice. 

OUCH!!! Ok, guys! Let's take it easy now, lesson learned!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Here's the thing:

Your behavior is EXACTLY the type of troll positing this forum has seen for literal decades. So that's why nearly everyone is piling on you. 

You seem to post for attention, which is a common trait of forum trolls. You've started many threads for topics that have been discussed to death on the forum. You could have used the search function on the site, but instead you started new threads to ask basic questions. 

Why not do a little basic research on GN'R related topics? Either on this forum or around the internet. Then contribute to existing threads. Between your behavior in this section and the fan fiction thread, it's easy for people to assume you're just trolling. 

On top of all of that, you need your very own thread? Again, that's attention seeking / trolling behavior. 

If you're a new fan of the band and you want to condribute to discussions, do what I said: do some basic research and read up on the forum. Then contribute to existing discussions. 

If you're just in this for attention, I can assure you that you're not going to get the kind of attention you want with your current posts. I barely even look at the main GN'R section of the forum anymore and even I'm sick of your hoursehsit. So I thought I'd try to give you some friendly advice. 

Very well said. It's all very annoying at first, funny in between, sad at the end. Imagine every single forum member have his own thread like this one. See? Just try to fill our shoes, girl. If ya need to be special, ok, but show something special to us. Not boring, not shitload of it. Wanna write? Do it good. We will respect that, belive me. But if it won't be good.. just be prepared. Action reaction kinda thing, you know.

• Like 1

Once again, this thread was created because I was getting resentment for my other Threads. So I decided to make a thread where I will put most of my  thoughts and feelings about Guns N'Roses. I did this Corner idea to please the Website. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Karice said:

Once again, this thread was created because I was getting resentment for my other Threads. So I decided to make a thread where I will put most of my  thoughts and feelings about Guns N'Roses. I did this Corner idea to please the Website. 

Someone already pointed out that you can post your thoughts in the threads. No need to trying to get attention with this bullshit. Nobody really cares about your thoughts and opinions on the band 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

Wtf r u talkin bout? Karice's sentences are no gnr news, do you understand that? Is it really that hard to understand how forum secions works?

Get a grip kid, we all know the rules, you need to know'em too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, liers said:

I don’t see what the big deal is. There’s been no new GnR news, nothing to discuss, if he/she wants to revisit old conversations what’s the big deal? 

We already have a thread for that

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/221269-general-musings-thread-for-all-of-thoughts-on-all-gnr-things-in-the-universe/

Edited by Gibson87
  • Like 1

@Karice This site has been around a long time, almost every aspect of the band, band members, albums, songs etc has been discussed in detail ad nauseam. Search through the forums and see if the topic you have in your head to discuss has already been talked about. See if a thread already exists. 

• 4 weeks later...

A Fan said something like," In 1984, Axl was wandering the streets singing to himself for fun and I told him he was going to be a huge successful Superstar in the music world very soon and he was going to have a Band who was also a huge successful Superstars in the music world. He asked me, "Is my huge successful Superstars band going to be called,"LA Guns?" I told him, "You got half the band name right!" 🤣 We chatted for a long time about music. I knew he and Guns N'Roses were going to be huge successful Superstars, but Axl and Guns N'Roses became much more successful Superstars than I ever predicted. "

I have trouble believing this Fan's recollection. 🤨 Come on, Axl wandering the streets singing to himself for fun and just chatting to a random person about music and how he and his band were going to be huge successful Superstars in the music world soon? 🤨