Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

They all chilled until the next day and woke up, ate, and got ready for the day. Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and asked him if Cake Cream could open for The Rolling Stones tomorrow! Axl was excited. He told Claven Records he would talk to them about it and Claven Records said Okay.

Axl dropped subtle, well glaringly obvious hints to Cake Cream.

He said, "I can't get no satisfactn from my red car that I painted black because it won't start up. I nicknamed my car Mick. It's a real Jagger of a car. And when it does start up, it sends stones rolling. My car is just one shot away from breaking down completely. Breaking down and a car crash is just one shot away. Although it did gimme shelter from the Storm that was threatening my very life,  and , so I didn't fade away, so that's something to be grateful for." 

Cake Cream asked,"Are we opening for The Rolling Stones?" They were smiling.

Axl smiled and told them Claven Records wanted them to open for The Rolling Stones tomorrow. They were up for it. Claven Records were called and all of Cake Cream and Axl said they were up for opening for The Rolling Stones. Claven Records were thrilled. They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. Axl and Cake Cream decided to practice for the opening for The Rolling Stones tomorrow. Axl called Mick Jagger and they chatted. Mick was happy Cake Cream was going to open for The Rolling Stones. Axl told Mick to make all of The Stones wear motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests and make sure the stage had bulletproof plexiglass barriers to separate them from the audience. Mick took his advice seriously. 

Cake Cream and Axl chilled until the next day. The next day, they ate and got ready for the show. They went to the Venue.

The Rolling Stones were thrilled to see Cake Cream and Axl and vice versa. They all chatted and practiced and then it was time for Cake Cream to open for The Rolling Stones. The Rolling Stones all had motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests and so did Cake Cream and Axl. Cake Cream did some of their Demos, which surprised and confused Axl. He thought for sure that they were going to do some songs he wrote for them, the ones they practiced for. Axl felt a little hurt. They were really good however and the crowd went wild. Axl had to smile at this although he was hurt, confused, and surprised. Axl's smile looked like a smile of mixed emotions. 

After they finished their set, Mick asked them if they wanted to stay on stage as The Rolling Stones Featured Guests. Cake Cream were happy, but asked Axl if this was okay because he was their Manager after all. Axl was grateful they still asked for his okay after that Demo stunt they just pulled. Axl gave his okay and Mick was happy and they were the Featured Guests, playing backup for The Rolling Stones and not just opening for them. They sounded good. Axl was proud although he was still a little hurt about the Demo thing. After the show, the Rolling Stones and Cake Cream and Axl all chatted amicably for a while and then Cake Cream and Axl went back home. 

Axl asked them why they did their Demo Songs and not Songs he wrote for them. They all replied that they wanted to get back to basics of Cake Cream for The Rolling Stones opening. Axl admitted he was hurt, confused and surprised when they did that. Cake Cream said they didn't mean to hurt Axl. They apologized for not even warning him about the Demo thing. Axl accepted their apologies.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

They ate a very late dinner and went to bed. They woke up and ate and got ready for the day. They checked YouTube and the Rolling Stones Show last night with Cake Cream was already going viral. There were multiple close ups on Axl's weird looking smile, which Axl did not foresee happening. Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously. Axl blushed.

"I had multiple emotions when I did that weird looking smile," Axl pointed  out to Cake Cream. I wasn't expecting multiple close ups of my weird looking smile."

Billy asked Axl if he felt resentful of Cake Cream. 

"No, I love you guys. I'm proud of you guys." Axl answered.

"It's okay if you feel resentful of us," Billy said. It's a natural emotion. "Cake Cream backed up Billy. Axl had a troubled look on his face.

Mike added that they agreed to be more open with each other. Cake Cream backed up Mike. 

Axl took a deep breath and admitted he did feel resentful of Cake Cream, especially with that Demo stunt they pulled last night. And the fact that they had a Grammy when Guns N'Roses didn't. 

Cake Cream thanked Axl for his honesty and pointed out they should continue being more honest with each other.

Jimmy said,"Speaking of being more honest with each other, Andy attempted to sell Axl out for $5,000 when Axl was still a Fugitive and Billy, James, Mike, and I  talked him out of it!" 

Andy blushed angrily at Jimmy. Axl hadn't known about Andy attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl gave Andy a hurt look. "Is that true, Andy?" Andy admitted,"Yes, it's true. I did suggest we turn you in for $5,000 because at the time I was resentful that we were hiding you as a Fugitive and I  wanted extra money. Billy, Jimmy, James, and Mike were disgusted I attempted to get us to turn you in for $5,000. Billy paid me the $5,000 to not turn you in. I do feel awful I suggested we turn you in for $5,000."

Axl's stomach churned at the thought if it were up to Andy, Andy was going to betray him by turning him in. 

Axl said hurt, "Andy, I would never even think of turning any of you guys in for money if any of you guys were the Fugitives. I consider you my Brother . This really hurts, Andy." 

Andy lowered his head in guilt and shame. "I'm really sorry for that," Andy said, filled with remorse. "I consider you my Brother too." he continued.

Billy pointed out that Andy told him a long time ago he felt awful about suggesting they turn in Axl for money. Andy backed up Billy.

Axl wasn't sure what to think and told them so. Andy blushed uncomfortably. 

Axl said he needed some time alone to process his emotions. Cake Cream agreed. Axl and Cake Cream said their goodbyes for now and Axl went to the Local Marriott and booked a Hotel Room for just himself. He wrote a song about how he felt about Andy attempting to sell him out for $5,000. He poured his emotions into that song and then went to the pool and went for a wade, musing about Andy. He then got out of the pool, dried off and went back to his Hotel Room and had Room Service. He enjoyed his meal. He watched some TV and then fell asleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, AxlRQ93 said:

Is Axl a top or a bottom with Billy?

He's both. 😉😏 He topped Billy and then Billy topped him. 😏😉

3 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

I’ve read these ramblings on 3 different drugs and it’s still not clicking. This stuff doesn’t even make sense on acid.

Is your age under 20?

I am 38. 😏😉

• Thanks 1

Axl woke up the next day and watched some videos of Cake Cream performances with a nostalgic look in his face. He was still hurt over the Demo Stunt and Andy suggesting Cake Cream turn in Axl for $5,000 however. He heard a knock on his Hotel Room door and it was Billy on the other side. He let Billy come in. Billy was wearing a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet. He took off his motorcycle helmet. 

Billy came close to Axl and wrapped his arms around Axl and Axl wrapped his arms around Billy back.

"I love you Axl," Billy said. Axl replied,"I love you too." They ended up kissing passionately again on the Hotel bed, enjoying each other's kisses and company. Billy and Axl decided to spend the day in Axl's hotel Room just chilling and having fun. Billy and Axl ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. They woke up the next morning and got ready for the day. Axl decided to add Billy as a guest to his Room. Billy was all up for this. Billy and Axl went to the Front Desk to add Billy to his Hotel Room. The Front Desk Clerk smirked knowingly and added Billy as Axl's Guest. Axl and Billy blushed and Axl paid for Billy as his Guest. They thanked the Front Desk Clerk and were welcomed. They decided to go to the Hotel Restaurant.

A Paparazzi Person smirked and asked them why they were there just them two and Axl lied and said that Jimmy, James Andy and Mike were also at the Hotel but were sleeping and he and Billy were hungry, so here they were. Billy backed up Axl. The Paparazzi Person asked if he could take a picture with Axl and Billy. Axl was happy that this Paparazzi Person ASKED if he could take a picture and wasn't just snapping away pictures without permission like some other Paparazzi People did, especially Brian Washington.

Billy and Axl agreed to take the picture with the Paparazzi Person. They were all smiling. The Paparazzi Person thanked them for the picture and they welcomed him. The Paparazzi Person left happily and Billy and Axl had orange juice, water, sausage, bacon, pancakes and eggs and paid and left back to their hotel Room.

• Thanks 1

They went back to the Hotel Room. Axl felt tired after that heavy food in his stomach. He fell asleep.

When he woke up, Billy was talking on his cellphone to Andy. Axl pretended to still be asleep.

"Andy, I know you're sorry about attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000, but you hurt him REALLY bad. He loves you like a Brother and he would never have even thought of selling you out for $5,000. You shouldn't have attempted to sell Axl out for $5,000. You messed up really bad there. You really shocked and disgusted me, Jimmy, James, and Mike when you suggested we sell out Axl for $5,000. I gave you that $5,000 in order to protect Axl from you attempting to sell him out for $5,000." There was a pause.

Billy said, "I know Axl wasn't supposed to find out about you attempting to sell him out, but he did and it's out in the open. There was another pause. 

Billy responded," Promise Axl you will NEVER attempt to sell him out again, tell him you're sorry,beg him for forgiveness,  and he just might forgive you."

Axl smiled a little to himself. Andy must have been begging Billy to have Axl forgive him or something. 

Andy and Billy chatted for a little while longer about Axl and Billy said,"Axl's sleeping now, but I'll ask him for you when he wakes up. It's really good that you feel horrible about attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. At least you have a remorseful conscience." They soon hung up. Axl was still smiling to himself. 

Axl pretended to be asleep for about 30 more minutes and then "Woke up."

Billy looked at Axl intently. Billy asked,"How do you feel about forgiving Andy?"

Axl said,"I'm hurt, but if he truly is sorry, I'll forgive him. He just has to ask me to forgive him and tell me he's sorry, doesn't matter which order he does it in."

Billy said," Andy and I spoke while you were asleep and he told me he wants you to forgive him. He told me he is sorry for attempting to sell you out for the $5,000. He's really remorseful over attempting to sell you out for $5,000. He strongly implied he would never do that again. "

Axl smiled and said,"Tell him to come over and we can talk this out. I'm willing to forgive him, but he has to tell me sorry and ask me to forgive him." Billy smiled and called Andy and told him that Axl wanted to speak with him. Andy was grateful and said he'd be right there.

Billy told him the good news and Axl was happy. 

A little while later, Andy knocked on Axl and Billy's hotel Room door. He was let in.

Andy said to Axl,"Axl, I'm really sorry about attempting to sell you out for $5,000. I feel awful about it.

Axl responded, "You really hurt me when you did that. I love you like a Brother." Andy caught on to the "love," and not loved, which was a sign that Axl was forgiving him. 

Axl said,"I'm willing to forgive you if you ask me to forgive you. "

Andy said, "I want you to forgive me. Will you forgive me?"

Axl said," I'm willing to forgive you, but you have to do one more important thing for me.

"What's that?" Andy asked. 

"Promise me you will NEVER attempt to sell me out again and I'll forgive you. 

Andy smiled and said,"I promise I'll NEVER attempt to sell you out again."

Axl smiled and said, "I love the sound of that verbally, but care to put it in writing?" Andy agreed and Axl drew up a Contract that stated that Andy promised to NEVER attempt to sell out Axl or ANYONE for money ever again. Andy signed it and Billy was asked if he'd like to sign the Contract as a Witness. Billy happily agreed and signed as a Witness and Andy signed and Axl signed. 

Axl made another Contract that stated that he forgave Andy and all three signed again.

Axl also verbally told Andy he forgave him. 

Andy felt a huge burden had been lifted off his shoulders and Axl and Billy were happy too. Andy, Axl, and Billy ended up chilling happily in the Hotel Room until night and Axl and Billy amicably said their goodbyes to Andy and vice versa and then Andy left to go back home. Axl and Billy chatted for a long time, and also made out and then fell asleep again.

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Jakey Styley said:

It is very Axl to force people to sign contracts!

LMAO! 🤣😀 I wanted my Fictional Axl to do stuff the real Axl would do, like his penchant for drawing Contracts and having Signatures on them! 😀 And can you blame my Fictional Axl for drawing those Contracts for Andy? I mean  Andy tried to turn in Axl for $5,000! Axl wanted to forgive him, but he wanted it put in writing that Andy would NEVER attempt to sell him out again, and he wanted it put in writing that Andy would NEVER attempt to sell out ANYONE for money ever again. 😀

• Thanks 1

Billy and Axl got up and got ready for the day and ordered Room Service. They were eating when Billy saw the song Axl wrote about Andy's attempted betrayal.

"Wow, this song is really raw and passionate. " Billy said, impressed.

Axl blushed. "I was REALLY hurt by Andy when I wrote that song and that song was/is my self therapy for my hurt feelings."

Billy said, "This song could be a big hit if you would give it to Cake Cream."

Axl responded, "Once again, this song was written out of hurt I felt at Andy. We've made up, and I no longer feel that crushing hurt."

Axl ripped up the paper containing the angry song, much to Billy's dismay.

That's a shame that you ripped up the song. That really is a good song. "Billy said, looking sad. Billy continued, "You really are a good Songwriter."

Axl said," If I'm such a good Songwriter, WHY did you guys perform your Demo songs at The Rolling Stones Show and not songs like All The Right Words that I wrote for you?"

Billy said,"You're still hurt about the Demo thing?"

Axl said,"Yes, I am. It would be like if you wrote songs for Guns N'Roses and Guns N'Roses instead sang songs from my RapidFire Band.

Billy said,"Oooh. Okay, I get why you're upset. We didn't think it would be such a big deal. We just wanted to perform our Demo songs. "

Axl said,"You guys could have practiced the Demo Songs if that's what you were planning to perform, instead of practicing some songs I wrote for you guys. You guys could have told me you wanted to perform your Demo songs. I wouldn't have been blindsided as I would have had a heads up."

Billy said,"Next time, we can discuss the songs we want to perform with you before going up on stage."

Axl smiled. "I'd like that." Billy smiled and they finished eating and drinking and decided to go to see a movie together. They put on motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests.  They had fun at the movie and held hands throughout the movie. After the movie, they were leaving when a Fan asked them why they had just been to the movies by themselves and Axl and Billy once again lied and claimed that James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy had been watching another movie but their movie ended earlier and they went back home. 

The Fan smirked skeptically, but let it rest and asked if they could take a picture with Axl and Billy. Axl and Billy obliged their Fan and took a picture with their Fan, all smiling. The Fan was happy and chatted with them a little and then they all said goodbye. Axl and Billy went back to the Marriott Hotel. Another Paparazzi Person saw them walking in the Lobby together and snapped a single picture of them and ran off. Billy and Axl shook their heads at this but were a bit grateful the Paparazzi Person only took a single picture of them and ran off, not multiple pictures of them. They went to the hotel room. They made out passionately again and then both soon fell asleep.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

On a side note, I just did some research on motorcycle helmets, and it turns out that Cake Cream and Axl would have a hell of a hard time hearing each other, let alone  performing on stage in front of a live audience. 🤣

Motorcycle wearing People posted that sounds sounded muffled with the motorcycle helmet on. Imagine performing on stage in front of a live audience when the sounds you hear sound muffled! 🤣

Also, Cake Cream and Axl would also look really weird wearing them on, especially when they don't even own motorcycles!  🤣 but that would add to their unique charm. 😀 I originally had them wearing football helmets, but figured that football helmets wouldn't offer anywhere near the protection motorcycle helmets would offer.

My Fictional Axl's concern at first was Cake Cream having items thrown at their heads, like a bottle and a football helmet would help protect against being hit with items like a bottle, but then I upgraded the headwear to motorcycle helmets to protect against bullets being shot at Cake Cream and Axl's heads, which a football helmet wouldn't really work for protection against. 

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and told Axl Fans wanted to see them perform tomorrow. Axl wanted to spend tomorrow making out with Billy, not doing a Cake Cream Show. But, he had to do his Manager Responsibilities. He told Claven Records he wasn't with Cake Cream now and Claven Records asked why and Axl admitted he was in a Hotel Room with Billy. Claven Records knew about Billy and Axl's Relationship, but gently pointed out again that the Fans wanted to see Cake Cream perform tomorrow.

Axl said he'd call Cake Cream and tell them that the Fans wanted to see them perform. Claven Records were happy and Axl and Claven Records chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. 

Axl told Billy that Claven Records told him that Fans wanted to see them perform tomorrow.

Billy questioned them performing tomorrow when Axl felt resentful of Cake Cream for the Demo Stunt and Andy trying to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl responded, "I have already forgiven Andy for attempting to sell me out for $5,000 and only we 6 know about me being resentful of the Demo Stunt. The Fans don't know that. We're working for the Fans, remember that."

Billy was in awe on how quickly Axl could put on his "Manager," hat and admired that. Billy agreed to do the Cake Cream Show tomorrow. Axl smiled and called Jimmy, James, Mike, and Andy and told them the Fans wanted to see them perform tomorrow. They all agreed to do the Show tomorrow. Axl and Billy were smiling. Axl and Billy chilled until the next day.

The next day, Cake Cream were all in Axl's hotel and got ready for the Show later in the Afternoon. They chatted amicably and practiced. 

They went to the Venue and were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They practiced again and 50,000 fans showed up to see Cake Cream perform. They performed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good. All of a sudden, a WOLF meandered into the venue, near front row. Cake Cream and Axl couldn't believe they were looking at a WOLF. The Cakers(Cake Cream Fans) were shocked too.

There were nervous chatterings and Axl said to everyone, " Let's all not panic. A Wolf is just a  dog that hasn't been trained yet. Let's see if I can communicate with this untrained dog. Axl did a dog whistle with his voice and the Wolf obediently sat calmly. Cakers and Cake Cream were impressed that Axl could communicate with Wolves. Axl smiled and the Show went on and after the show, Axl did another dog whistle with his voice and the Wolf calmly left. Axl quipped that even a Wolf was a Cake Cream fan. Cakers and Cake Cream had to laugh at this. They all left the Venue and went back to the hotel and chilled, musing about the random Wolf that came to see Cake Cream. They were in a happy mood. 

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

Axl and Billy booked another week in the Hotel. Cake Cream and Axl hung out more, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company, just like if it were a normal day at Billy's house. In fact, James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy also booked their own rooms at the hotel too for a week. They all went to the Hotel Restaurant and had a nice steak, fries, soda, water, and chocolate cake and ice cream, and paid and went back to Axl and Billy's Hotel Room and chilled again and then Mike, Andy, James, and Jimmy left to their own Rooms.

Axl and Billy snuggled close to each other in bed and Axl said to Billy,"I'm really glad I met you." Billy said,"I'm glad I met you too." They kissed for a little while and then fell asleep. When they woke up, they ate and got ready for the day. Cake Cream and Axl decided to go to Disney World and have fun. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.  At Disney World, Cake Cream asked Axl who his favorite Disney Character was and Axl responded with a big smile,"Mickey Mouse. He's the best Mouse in the world." Cake Cream smiled back. Soon, as luck would have it, Mickey Mouse himself was near them and Axl wanted to have a picture with Mickey Mouse, his favorite Disney Character. Axl and Cake Cream asked Mickey if Axl could have his picture taken with him and Mickey happily obliged. Axl and Mickey posed for a picture, both smiling widely and James took the picture. Axl thanked Mickey for the selfie and Mickey welcomed him. Mickey amicably said his goodbyes with Cake Cream and Axl, and then left. Axl was happy he got his picture taken with Mickey. 

Cake Cream were all asked who their favorite Disney Character were.. Jimmy said Cinderella. James said Sleeping Beauty. Billy said Pluto. Andy said Goofy. Mike said Beauty Belle. They all got pictures taken with their favorite Disney Character and the DC and Cake Cream were all smiling. Soon after, they went on rides and then ate and drank and soon went back to the hotels.  They all took deep naps and woke up and uploaded their pictures to Social Media and chilled for a long time.

• Thanks 1

After uploading their pictures to Social Media, they ate some food and watched TV and chilled more. 

On Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl Fans were wondering if Axl could be the father of any Cake Cream Members. 

Axl said to Cake Cream,"I'm not any of your Fathers because one, I don't have any Children, and two because in 1995 and 1996, I was a Hermit who wasn't having any sex at all. There's absolutely no way I am any of your Fathers and it would be downright creepy if I were Billy's Father." Billy blushed. And besides, NONE of you look even remotely like me."

Cake Cream suggested they all do a DNA test with Axl to be sure. Axl said,"I already told you, I wasn't having sex the years you were conceived and born."

Cake Cream insisted and Axl reluctantly agreed to do the DNA test with all of them. The next day, they went to a rapid DNA testing site and did the DNA tests and it turned out that Axl was right. None of Cake Cream were his Sons. 

Cake Cream had their definitive answer. Axl wasn't any of their Fathers. They went back to the hotel. They had Room Service and chilled.

They chilled in the Hotel for that week, having fun. Then they went back home. 

On Social Media, Fans pointed out that Cake Cream didn't have any Music videos and they wanted to see at least one music video.

Axl asked Cake Cream if they were up to making a music video to appease their Fans. Cake Cream were up for this.

Axl took out his cellphone and Cake Cream recorded All The Right Words while Axl filmed this in the house with his cellphone's Camera. Cake Cream and Axl had a blast making this home music video. 

After the home music video was shot, they're uploaded it to YouTube and Fans loved it. They loved the simplicity of it, like these were your Friends you were hanging out with who decided to perform a song for you. It quickly went viral.

Claven Records called Cake Cream and congratulated them on how good the All The Right Words music video was. They all thanked Claven Records and were welcomed. They all chatted and then said their goodbyes. Cake Cream were really happy they accepted Axl's offer to be their Manager. Axl was a really good Manager. Axl smiled back at them. 

They ordered no contact pizza and ate it and chilled again. 

Brandon Records called them and offered  Cake Cream 500 Million EACH  to leave Claven Records and work for them. Brandon Records was worth about 4 Billion. 

Cake Cream would be worth about 600 Million if they took this deal, much more than the roughly 100 Million they were worth now. Cake Cream and Axl told them they would think about it and call them back soon. They agreed. 

Cake Cream asked Axl what he thought about this deal and Axl had a bad feeling about this. He had a guy feeling that something shady was going on. He didn't trust this offer. 

He told them his bad gut feeling and Cake Cream questioned if he was just apprehensive because Cake Cream would be wealthier than both Axls if they took this deal. They pointed out his resentment of the Demo Stunt and the Grammy wins. 

Axl was hurt but pointed out he cared about them and didn't want to see them get hurt. He said he didn't care about the fact that with this deal, they would be wealthier than both Axls. He once again pointed out that he cared about THEM. 

Axl said,"Don't you think it's odd that Brandon Records is offering over HALF of their net worth to you guys? They are worth 4 Billion. Why would they offer to give you guys $2.5 billion? Trust  me, something REALLY bad is going on here. This is a major red flag. Don't do it, please, "Axl begged them desperately. Cake Cream pointed out that Axl had solid points. 

They reluctantly agreed to decline Brandon Records offer and called Brandon Records politely told Brandon Records they declined.

Axl smiled, relieved that they trusted and believed him. 

Brandon Records said,"That's a shame, but we respect your decisions."

They politely chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Cake Cream were apprehensive about the fact that they just let 500 Million slip away from them each, but Axl warmly pointed out that they did the right thing and that 500 Million deal was SKETCHY. He literally screamed the word SKETCHY. 

Cake Cream hoped Axl was right. He assured them he was right.

• Thanks 1

Axl and Cake Cream wondered if they should report Brandon Records shady offer to Claven Records. 

Axl and Cake Cream decided to look at the Contracts they signed when they decided to work for Claven Records. 

According to the Contracts they signed to work for Claven Records, they were supposed to report shady stuff like the shady Brandon Records offer. Which is what they wondered already.

They got ready to go to Claven Records and then left and went to Claven Records.

At Claven Records, they reported Brandon Records shady offer and Timothy acknowledged that this was a shady offer and it was a good thing they didn't go for it. Cake Cream and Axl breathed relieved sighs of relief. 

Timothy pointed out that Brandon Records were a shady Record company who most likely would have tricked Cake Cream into doing shady stuff. Timothy pointed out the 500 Million offer each was most likely a straight up scam and they probably would have paid them more like 10 Million each. 

Timothy went on Google and there were lots of links pointing out that Brandon Records was a straight up BAD Company, with lots of shady practices and scams. It was truly a miracle they were still in business. At least Claven Records was a Legitimate and honest Record Company. Cake Cream were grateful Axl prevented them from making a HUGE mistake. Axl really was a good Manager. 

They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and left.

At home, Cake Cream thanked Axl for saving them for working for a shady Company.

Axl smiled and said,"Thanks. That's what a good Manager does. Looks out for his Clients." 

They all smiled and chilled.

• Thanks 1

Brandon Records went on the News and claimed that they paid Cake Cream 500 Million each to work for them and Cake Cream took the 500 Million each and never showed up to work. They claimed they were suing Cake Cream for Theft.

Cake Cream and Axl were STUNNED. How could Brandon Records blatantly lie about them on the News and even think of suing them for something that never happened?

Axl was like,"What did I tell you? Brandon Records is SKETCHY!"

Cake Cream backed up Axl, even more grateful for his foresight that saved them. 

Claven Records called Cake Cream and Axl and told them about Brandon Records blatant lies about them and the lawsuit.

Cake Cream and Axl told Claven Records that they already knew. Claven Records said that they had their backs.

Cake Cream and Axl thanked Claven Records and were welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cake Cream pointed out all the bad luck that happened to them, them having to give back the 5 Grammys, John Wilson trying to Murder Billy, Axl getting shot multiple times, Axl becoming a wanted fugitive, Axl ending up in jail,  their private moments in their backyard being filmed and uploaded without their permission, John trying to Murder Billy again, Brandon Records lying about them and getting ready to sue them, NBC rolling the camera in the interview when they weren't supposed to be rolling etc. 

They asked Axl if they were cursed.

Axl wryly responded,"We are not cursed. Cursed is the Titanic that hit the iceberg and broke and sank into the ocean. We are no where near as bad as a ship hitting an iceberg, breaking in half and sinking into the ocean."

Cake Cream had to smile at this. 

Axl continued wryly," We are more like Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events." 

Cake Cream smiled some more.

• Thanks 1

Brandon Records called Cake Cream phones and told them they were going to sue them tomorrow. 

Cake Cream and Axl begged Brandon Records to just leave them alone. Brandon Records refused to leave them alone and reiterated that they would see them in court tomorrow. They had tense conversations and then hung up.

Axl and Cake Cream couldn't believe Brandon Records was suing them. They hadn't done anything wrong. They went to a Law Firm and hired some Lawyers. The Lawyers took their cases and Cake Cream and Axl paid them half upfront and would pay them after the Court Hearing. 

They all practiced the case and went home. They ate and chilled and pondered about their upcoming cases tomorrow. 

They got ready for bed and then went to sleep.

The next day, they got ready for the day and ate. They wore motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests and went to the Courthouse. They were early and once again practiced their court cases with their Lawyers.

Brandon Records came in and Court was in Session. Brandon Records brought fake Documents with fake signatures claiming they paid Cake Cream 500 Million each and Cake Cream never showed up to work. 

Cake Cream and Axl were disturbed by the forged signatures.

Cake Cream Lawyers pointed out that Axl's signature wasn't on any of the documents, and he was their Manager. Brandon Records gave caught expressions when Cake Cream Lawyers pointed out that Axl's signature wasn't on the Documents. The Lawyers also questioned them giving Cake Cream $2.5 billion when they were worth $4 billion. 

Claven Records were also there to testify against Brandon Records and pointed out that Cake Cream and Axl never signed "Contract release from Claven Records," documents, which would be required to work for Brandon Records. Cake Cream and Axl were grateful that Claven Records testified for them and Claven Records welcomed them. 

Brandon Records insisted that Cake Cream signed the documents. 

Cake Cream went on the stand and said they didn't sign those Documents and had politely declined to work for them over the phone after Axl pointed out that he didn't trust the offer. Axl also went on the stand and said Cake Cream didn't sign those Documents and his signature wasn't even on the Documents . Cake Cream Lawyers asked Cake Cream to sign on a blank sheet of paper to compare the signatures. Cake Cream signed the paper and Claven Records also showed the real signatures on the actual Documents Cake Cream signed to work for Claven Records. 

The Cake Cream signatures on the paper and the Claven Records signatures matched perfectly, but the Brandon Records forged signatures didn't match perfectly at all.

Under pressure, Brandon Records admitted they made fake Documents and  forged the Cake Cream signatures  out of resentful revenge for Cake Cream declining to work for them. They admitted they lied about Cake Cream. 

The Judge was disgusted and ordered Brandon Records to pay Cake Cream the 500 Million each for defamation of character and fraud, and perjury , or be sentenced to 20 years in Prison. Brandon Records Zelled Cake Cream the 500 Million each(They didn't want 20 years in Prison). The Judge said that Brandon Records were never allowed to contact Cake Cream or Axl again.  Cake Cream were elated that they beat their cases and were 500 Million each richer and Brandon Records was permanently banned from ever contacting them or Axl ever again. Axl was happy too. 

This meant that Cake Cream were all richer than Axl now, but he was elated that he turned out to be right that Brandon Records were shady and that Cake Cream had gotten justice. He smiled at all of them. As a special gift, each of Cake Cream Zelled Axl 100 million each to thank him for being such a good Manager, Mentor, and Friend for them. He was touched and welcomed them. They paid their Lawyers the rest of the money they owed their Lawyers and Court was over and they went back home, very happy.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1