Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream showing up in 2022! :D Fan Fiction Story! :D

Karice

Axl felt good having all five Cake Cream Members back together.

Axl smiled. Fans were like,"Hey, all five Cake Cream Members and Axl are here! They begged Cake Cream and Axl for selfies and autographs and they obliged. The Fans were happy and left. 

James was particularly extra glad he ended his and Allison's budding relationship. His Brotherly Friendship with Jimmy was so worth more than Allison and his budding relationship. James couldn't believe he temporarily threw away a good brotherly friendship with Jimmy who he had known for years for a temporary fling. James told Jimmy that Allison was definitely out of the picture for him. Jimmy added she was out of the picture for him too. They smiled at each other. 

Axl decided to draw up a Contract that stated that no Cake Cream Member was ever allowed to have sex with any other Cake Cream's girlfriend (James, Jimmy, and Mike who were all straight) or any Cake Cream's boyfriend (Andy and Billy who were gay). He'd also add that he and Billy wouldn't cheat on each other. He'd make this Contract when they got home. They enjoyed their time at Burger King and went home. 

At home, Axl drew up the Contract, and everybody read it, understood, agreed and all 6 signed. Axl smiled. Cake Cream all smiled too. 

They went on Social Media and the Court Case today already went viral.

Fans were disgusted and shocked by James's rude and unprofessional Lawyer and they laughed at Axl's "Hit the bricks," barb. They were like, "LMAO! Axl should have punched that Lawyer in the face for talking about and too James so rudely and insulting him!" Cake Cream and Axl laughed themselves. It felt good for Cake Cream and Axl to be laughing together again, back to basics. 

James's Lawyer was being boycotted against and he went on the news and claimed he was suing James for this! The Judge pointed out that he had no merit in suing James as James was the victim of his unprofessional and his rudeness and James hadn't said anything to deserve to be sued. The judge pointed out that if anything, James should be the one pressing charges against his Lawyer. The Lawyer sulked, realizing the judge was right. 

Cake Cream and Axl shook their heads at James's lawyer's audacity. They then all laughed at the Lawyer.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

Axl looked at Cake Cream and thought of how he had these 4 close Brothers and a Boyfriend who loved him dearly and how he loved them all too. Axl felt happy, the exact opposite of how he felt when he was ready to run away from Cake Cream and wanted out of the "Bakery."

They chilled until the next day and decided they wanted to go to the Youth Fair. They got ready and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and had fun chilling at the Youth Fair. 

A Fan asked Axl how he felt about Cake Cream Members. Axl responded," Andy, Mike, Jimmy, and James are like my Brothers." Andy, James, Mike and Jimmy smiled. 

The Fan smirked and pointed out that he didn't say that Billy was like his Brother. Billy blushed. 

Axl had a look of panic, thinking about his and Billy's relationship and said,"Stuart is my actual Brother. I wouldn't say that me and Billy are like Stuart and I, but I'd say that Jimmy, Mike, Andy, and James are like Stuart and I. Billy is my close Friend, not my Brother." Billy smiled shyly.

The Fan straight up asked Axl and Billy if they were Lovers. Axl and Billy both said ,"No," in unison. Cake Cream also said that Axl and Billy weren't dating.

The Fan smirked skeptically and asked Billy and Axl if they'd ever kissed each other.

They both said,"No," in Unison again. Cake Cream also said that Axl and Billy had never kissed each other before. The Fan had been filming this whole interaction. Axl suspiciously asked if he was filming this and the Fan said,"No," and ran off.

Billy, Axl, and the rest of Cake Cream shook their heads, knowing exactly what the Fan had just done. 

Axl and Cake Cream light heartedly mentioned that this impromptu interview would most likely be going viral soon. They all laughed good naturedly. They had more fun at the Youth Fair and then went home and had pizza and soda. 

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

Billy said he was going to go to the movies. Cake Cream and Axl said they would go with him. Billy then claimed he was going to go to the Zoo. Billy then claimed he was going to go to the mall. They all said they would go with him. Billy then said he was going to go to the Supermarket. They all said they would go with him.

Billy said,"Please! I just want to go out by myself!" He was acting like Axl kind of, LMAO! :D

They let him go out by himself. Cake Cream and Axl had a feeling that Billy was really going to go buy more Cocaine. 

Billy was wearing a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet. He went to a drug dealer and bought Cocaine from him. He thanked him and was welcomed.

Billy went back home.

Cake Cream and Axl pointed out he was home awfully early. Billy shyly blushed. He went to his room and snorted Cocaine. He then took some Subutex.

He left his room and watched TV with Cake Cream and Axl. 

Axl wryly sang in the tune of Mr. Brownstone,"He's been dancing with Mr. Coco. Mr. Coco's been knocking. He won't leave him alone!" Billy blushed. Cake Cream and Axl all pointed out they knew that Billy just did more Cocaine. Billy admitted it and begged them to not tell anyone else.

They were like,"We're not going to tell anyone else about your Cocaine use."

Billy breathed a sigh of relief and thanked them and Cake Cream and Axl welcomed him.

Axl asked,"Did you at least take your Subutex?"

Billy responded,"Yes," I did.

Axl smiled and replied,"At least you're being responsible." Cake Cream smiled too. 

They all reminded Billy to only do Cocaine in the house. Billy said,"I know." They all smiled. They continued to watch TV. Billy fell asleep on Axl's lap. 

Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and told them that Fans wanted to see them perform at James L Knight Center in two days. They chatted a bit and then said their goodbyes.

Axl told them that Claven Records said Fans wanted to see them perform at James L Knight Center in two days. Cake Cream really didn't want to perform in two days, but Axl once again pointed out they were working for the Fans. They reluctantly agreed to do another James L Knight Center performance. They watched more TV. Billy woke up and they told Billy about yet another James L Knight Center performance in two days. Billy groaned reluctantly but the rest of Cake Cream said,"We're working for the Fans, remember that " Axl smiled. They were repeating his Fan Mantra. They chilled and practiced for two days and then it was time for the show.

They got ready and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced again and then the Show started. They performed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers Fans were thrilled to have James and Jimmy playing Lead Guitar and Bass Guitar again, amicably close to each other like the good old times. The tension that was present the last time they played together seemed to have been water under the bridge. They sounded really good together. Two great Guitar Gods playing amicably next to each other. In fact, all of Cake Cream did a phenomenal jobs Fans cheered wildly. The show was beyond great. 

It was time for the Final Sendoff and everybody was happy, particularly James and Jimmy were happy. The budding Civil War between them ended. The Sendoff was great and the Fans cheered wildly and the Show was over. They went home.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and told them that the Fans wanted another show at the James L Knight Center tomorrow.

Axl groaned reluctantly and told Claven Records to hold on. They did.

He told Cake Cream that Claven Records said that the Fans wanted another show at the James L Knight Center tomorrow and the day after that. 

Cake Cream groaned reluctantly. They really didn't want to do another show tomorrow and the day after that.  Axl said,"We're working for the Fans, remember that."

Cake Cream once again decided to do the show tomorrow and the day after that. Axl smiled and told Claven Records that Cake Cream would do those shows. Claven Records were happy. They chatted and then soon said goodbye and hung up.

Cake Cream practiced for the two shows, ate, and slept. 

The next day, it was time to get ready for the James L Knight Center Show again. Billy was having a hard time getting up. He was awake, he just didn't want to get out of bed. Cake Cream and Axl were like, "Billy, it's time to get ready for the show," and Billy was lethargic and was like,"Start the show without me. I'll meet up with you guys later."

Cake Cream and Axl were like, "Starting the show without your amazing drumming is risky." Billy was like,"Yeah, whatever", and didn't want to get out of bed. He was like,"I'm coming later." Cake Cream and Axl were like,"Okay," reluctantly and went to the James L Knight Center without Billy.

They started the show (They had on Bulletproof vest and motorcycle helmets) and Fans were immediately like,"Where the hell is Billy?"

Axl addressed the elephant in the room and said,"We are down our Drummer, he is feeling a little sick now, but that doesn't mean we can't still have fun with our lead guitar, bass guitar, Singer, and keyboardist!" The Fans were like,"Okay." Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike performed for about an hour, and sounded good but Billy's awesome drumming was missing.

Billy showed up about an hour into the set, clearly looking off. He was stumbling, sweating, jittery,  looking very feverish,  and played the Drums  sloppily and lazily. Fans were like,"What the hell, Billy?" Cake Cream and Axl were also like,"What the hell, Billy?" 

Billy had a glassy look in his eyes and his eyes were dilated . He was slurring his words.  Axl said,"Stop the show for a much needed break!" The show stopped for the much needed break. Axl asked the James L Knight Staff for a rapid Covid test package, a blood pressure machine,  and a thermometer. They gave Axl a Covid test, a blood pressure machine,  and a thermometer.

Axl said to Billy,"Come here." Billy obediently came to Axl. Axl said,"I'm going to test your blood pressure. Billy obediently let Axl test his blood pressure. Axl was like, "160 over 100. This seems really high. This can't be good. I'm going to need you to  remove your motorcycle helmet so I can test you for Covid and check your temperature.  " Billy was like,"Okay." He removed his motorcycle helmet. Axl tested Billy's forehead  and was like,"You've got a fever of 102. This is not a good sign. High blood pressure, high fever, I don't like the looks of this." He then used the Covid test on Billy. Billy put on his motorcycle helmet after the Covid test.  Axl waited a couple of minutes and was like,"Your Covid Test says that you tested positive for Covid.

I can't believe you did Covid and Came here. Axl quickly corrected himself and said,"I can't believe you got Covid and then came here. You  showed up here hopped up on Covid, high blood pressure, and a high fever.. I'm so disappointed that you came here on Covid, a high fever and high blood pressure. We'll talk about this later.

You really shouldn't be on stage right now in your condition. Go home and get some rest." You'll be healthy tomorrow and back tomorrow for the next show."  In a lower voice, Axl asked Billy if he took his Subutex. Billy replied, "I forgot."

Axl shook his head. Go home and take the Subutex please." In a louder voice (So that  the audience could hear, he told Billy,"Please go home and  take your  medicine that starts with an S  and feel better."

Billy nodded and left. Axl said, "The show can resume." The Show resumed without Billy. Cake Cream and Axl knew exactly what happened. Billy had done Cocaine at home  and then showed up to the Show under the influence of Cocaine. Axl had used "Covid," as shorthand for "Cocaine." They didn't want to tell their Fans that Billy had done Cocaine in the house and then come to the show hopped up on it. 

The final Sendoff happened and it was kind of weird without Billy, but Fans still cheered wildly. The show was soon over.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

After the show, they were approached by Medical Staff.

The Medical Staff were like,"Care to get tested for Covid?" They had brought 5 Rapid Covid Tests. 

Axl, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike tried to run, but Cops came and told them they'd all be arrested if they refused the tests. The Cops  pointed out that since Billy tested positive for Covid, all 5 of them needed to be tested for Covid since they all were in close contact with Billy. Actually, Billy had tested NEGATIVE for Covid when Axl had tested him, he didn't have Covid, Axl just lied to keep Billy's Cocaine addiction a secret.

Axl said with a lot of serious authority,"I want it put in writing that these tests are against our will and we were told if we do not take the tests we will be arrested. I  want all results to be strictly confidential and  also put in writing that the results are to be strictly confidential. I want it clear that we will NOT be arrested after doing these tests.  I will draw up the Contract myself and everyone will read it, understand it, to agree,  and sign this legally binding Contract."

Cake Cream was impressed by how quickly Axl put on his authoritative Manager hat. They agreed with what he was saying. 

The Medical Staff and police agreed to Axl's demands, uh, negotiations and Axl drew up the Contract very succinctly and thoroughly, making absolutely no mistakes. He made it clear that there was no technical loopholes in this Contract. Everyone read, understood, agreed and signed. Everyone got their own copies of this impromptu Contract.

The Medical Staff did the rapid Covid Tests on everyone and they all tested NEGATIVE for Covid. 

They were free to leave and smirked and went home. 

• Thanks 1

At home, Axl went to check on Billy. Billy was peacefully sleeping. He'd talk to Billy about showing up high on Cocaine tomorrow. 

Cake Cream also went to check on Billy and saw him peacefully sleeping. They all decided to let him keep peacefully sleeping.

They all soon went to bed themselves.

The next morning, they all woke up. They ate and got ready for the day. Axl looked at Billy intently. Billy blushed, knowing Axl was about to really let him have it for showing up to Cake Cream show yesterday high on Cocaine. And Billy was right.

Axl said,"Billy, how dare you show up to Cake Cream Show high on Cocaine? You had the audacious nerve to do that. 

Billy looked at the ground. "You only told me to do Cocaine in the house. You said nothing about not showing up to Cake Cream Show after doing Cocaine."

Axl was like,"Don't use my own loophole against me." 

Billy was like,"Okay. I feel better than yesterday and can perform normally today.

Axl said,"You do look much healthier than yesterday and are speaking a lot better today. Can't wait for you to do your amazing drumming today, not that sloppy and lazy drumming you did yesterday. 

Billy blushed shyly.

Axl added tenderly,"I love you."

Billy responded,"I love you too." 

They kissed for a little while and Cake Cream all practiced for today's Show. It was soon time for the James L Knight Center show today. They soon left for the show. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. 

They went to the James L Knight Center and practiced some more and the Show started. Billy was acting really normal and looked normal and was playing normally. 

Cops had shown up to make sure Billy wasn't under the influence after what had happened yesterday. 

Axl once again had to stop the show for a break to show that Billy wasn't under the influence.

The Cops said they wanted to test if Billy was under the influence. 

Axl said,"I'm Cake Cream's Legal Representative and I have the authority to act as their Authority Figure. I can test if Billy is under the influence."

The Cops allowed Axl to test if Billy was under the influence.

Axl told Billy to come to him again and Billy obediently did.

Axl said,"Billy, I'm going to give you a kind of field sobriety test to test if you are under the influence. I will also be asking you some knowledge questions.    Do not start until I tell you to. Do you understand and agree? 

Billy understood and agreed.

The Audience was like,"I hope Billy passes his field sobriety tests."

Axl, Cake Cream and Billy all smiled.

Axl said," You may start the test." Billy nodded. 

Axl said,"I want you to stand on one leg for 30 seconds." Billy stood on one leg for 30 seconds.

Axl said,"Good. I need you stand on the other leg for another 30 seconds." Billy stood on the other leg for 30 seconds." Axl said,"Good."

Axl said,"I'm going to need you to count from 1-10 backwards. " Billy said,"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. " There were nervous chatterings.

Axl said,"You counted from 1-10 perfectly the normal way. You must have not heard the word backwards. I'm going to need you to count from 1-10 BACKWARDS.

Billy said,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1."

Axl said,"Good."

Axl said,"Billy, I'm going to need you to follow my finger." Axl moved his finger from left to right and then right to left. He put his finger up, and then put it down.  Billy followed his finger perfectly.

Axl said,"Good."

Axl said,"You are in the middle of the stage now. I'm going to need you to walk to the left of stage without stumbling and then turn and go back to the middle of the stage without stumbling. "Billy walked back to the left of the stage, turned, and went back to the middle of the stage without stumbling.

Axl said,"Good."

Axl asked,"What is the name of the City and State you live in?"

Billy responded,"Miami, Florida."

Axl responded,"Good."

Axl said, "I'm going to need you to say the Alphabet in the exact order."

Billy said,"Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz."

Axl said,"Good."

Axl asked,"What is your full name and age?"

Billy responded," William Anderson Parks. I am 26."

Axl was like,"Good."

Axl was like,"I'm done with my field sobriety test of Billy. Billy passed all of the tests. He is not under the influence."

The Cops were like,"Billy passed all your questions with flying colors, but here is a VERY important test to check if Billy is TRULY not under the influence."

They pulled out a breathalyzer and told Billy to breathe into it. They sanitized the Breathalyzer.

Axl asked the Cops if he could administer the Breathalyzer test.

The Cops were like,"Sure." They handed him the Breathalyzer.

Axl told Billy to blow into the Breathalyzer and Billy obediently did. Billy's Breathalyzer was a 0.0.

Axl showed the Breathalyzer Results to everyone, including the audience. The Audience cheered. 

To Billy, Axl said lightheartedly," You passed your Breathalyzer test with a Zero. Just like the Song by The Fixx,"Saved By Zero." Although that technically doesn't apply since you passed all of the tests anyways even before the Breathalyzer. It only helps your case that you also passed the Breathalyzer test with a Zero." 

He pretended to talk into a walkie talkie. "Suspect's eyes are clear and not bloodshot, he is not slurring his words, he has passed all field sobriety tests and knowledge questions and passed the Breathalyzer with a 0.0 blood alcohol reading."

Everyone was amused, even the Cops.

Billy smiled. The Audience cheered at Billy passing all of the tests. Cake Cream and Axl also cheered. Billy smiled even more. The Cops were satisfied. Axl gave them back the Breathalyzer. The Cops left.

The Show resumed and it was a really good show. Fans cheered wildly and the final sendoff happened and the Fans cheered even more wildly. The show was over.

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

They went home. Already the Cake Cream show from today went viral. Fans were happy Billy passed all his tests but were confused and suspicious that Billy had already been back on stage the day after testing positive for Covid. They pointed out he should have come back about a week later, not the next day. They were like,"Since when does Covid have a one day sickness? Covid usually lasts at least 3 days, not one day People who test positive for Covid are supposed to quarantine for about a week.". "Cake Cream and Axl blushed knowing that Axl straight up lied about Billy having Covid.

They chilled until the next day. The next day, Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and asked if Billy had really tested positive for Covid.

Axl said,"Billy tested negative for Covid. I lied when I claimed he tested positive for Covid."

Claven Records asked,"Why did you lie about Billy testing positive for Covid?"

Axl said, "I plead the fifth."

Claven Records straight up said,"Billy looked and acted sick that day. If he didn't and doesn't have Covid, why did he look and act so sick that day?"

Axl responded, "I plead the fifth," again.

Claven Records asked,"Is Billy a drug addict?"

Axl responded," Billy isn't on drugs." Technically, Axl was telling the truth. Billy was only on one drug, not drugs. Technical Loophole. "

"Maybe we should call Billy and get to the bottom of this," Claven Records said.

Noooooo!" Axl said, having a look of panic on his face.

Claven Records were like,"If there's something going on with Billy, we deserve to know."

Axl took a deep breath and said,'?"Okay, okay, Billy had a one day Flu that day!"

Claven Records were skeptical. Usually the Flu lasts a few days, not just one day."

Axl said,"Billy has a super strong immune system."

Claven Records were like," We're skeptical, but we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and drop this. Glad Billy is back to healthy. "

Axl thanked them and was welcomed.

They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Social Media was still showing a lot of skepticism about Billy having a one day Covid bout. Axl responded on his Facebook page that Billy had a really strong immune system which is why he was healthy the very next day and only had a one day Covid bout. All of Cake Cream said the same on their Facebook pages. Fans were still skeptical but like Claven Records, decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and drop it. 

Cake Cream and Axl were relieved. 

• Thanks 1

They got ready for bed and slept. The  next day, Cake Cream and Axl had another show at the James L Knight Center. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. The show was really good. 

After the show, Axl and Billy told Cake Cream they wanted their privacy for a while. Cake Cream smirked knowingly and let them have their privacy and they thanked them and were welcomed. Billy and Axl went to a secluded corner, took off their motorcycle helmets and shared a long, sensual kiss. Axl had his hand lightly touching Billy's neck. Billy had his arm around Axl's waist. Both of their eyes were closed, enjoying each other and their kiss. They kissed for a while, really getting into this wonderful kiss. They then broke apart and smiled at each other. They left the Venue and went home.

Unbeknownst to them, a Fan had filmed this kiss and put it on Social Media. The kiss video went viral on Social Media.

"No! Cake Cream and Axl said in unison again. 

Axl and Billy blushed. Their secret was out.

Fans were like,"I knew Billy and Axl were Boyfriends. They should have just admitted it."

Axl said to Billy,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Billy blushed and laughed. 

Other Fans added that Axl might have kept he and Billy's relationship a secret since in 1987, a dude dating another dude was highly taboo. Fans added that in 2022, Society was more open with same sex relationships and Axl and Billy dating really wasn't all that taboo. 

Axl and Billy blushed more. Everyone got ready for bed and slept 

The next day, Claven Records called Axl and Billy and told them their relationship secret was out. Billy and Axl told them they already knew.

Claven Records told them that them dating each other was okay and they had lots of Gay and Bisexual Fans who would accept and support their relationship. .

Billy and Axl blushed and thanked them and they were welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Cake Cream and Axl decided to have a fun day and went to the mall. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. Fans of Cake Cream and Axl asked Billy and Axl if the viral video of them kissing was real.

Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike told them softly to just come out of the closet and admit that the viral video of them kissing was true.

Axl and Billy took deep breaths and held hands and admitted that the viral video of them kissing was true and they were Boyfriends.

The Fans smiled and said,"Thanks for clarifying. We had feelings you guys were lovers and now our feelings have been confirmed. Billy and Axl smiled back. The Fans asked for Cake Cream and Axl for Selfies and Autographs and they obliged their Fans. They were all smiling.

The Fans, Cake Cream and Axl all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. The Fans walked away. Axl and Billy felt relieved, as if a huge weight had been lifted off of their shoulders. Andy said to Axl,"Welcome To The out of the closet Gay Life." Axl and Billy blushed. He told Andy that he was actually Bisexual, but in love with Billy. Billy asked,"Are you going to cheat on me with Women?" 

Axl said,"No, I'm committed to our relationship. I love you and won't jeopardize our relationship by cheating on you. I promise."

Billy promised to not cheat on him either as he loved him too.

All of Cake Cream smiled. Cake Cream and Axl hung out, ate and drank in the food court and went home.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

They got ready for bed and slept. The next day, they woke up, ate and got ready for the day. They didn't have any shows for today, so they were able to chill for today. But in a twist of fate..... Claven Records called them and told them that Woodstock 2022 Three Day Festival was underway for the day after tomorrow and Cake Cream were invited to be a part of it.

Axl suggested to Cake Cream that they perform on the first day because the first day is when everyone is in happy moods, but the second and third day, People get pissed, tired, crazy, etc.

Axl also pointed out that if things got horrifically bad like Woodstock 1999, at least Cake Cream would be out of the line of danger if they performed the first day(The safe day) and bolted. They would be safe from suspicion if they weren't there if things went bad

Cake Cream agreed with Axl's thoughts.

Cake Cream and Axl contributed 18 Million(3 million each) to Woodstock 2022. They wanted to prevent the horrific tragedy of Woodstock 1999.   They provided for free water, free food, fire extinguishers,  free clothes, air conditioners,  etc. 

Cake Cream and Axl practiced for Woodstock 2022.

Two days later  it was time for Woodstock 2022. Cake Cream and Axl went to the Woodstock 2022 Venue wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.and performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. 

Cake Cream was really good and Fans were cheering wildly. They did the final sendoff to wild cheering and then left. 

Axl was proud that his Protege, Mentorees, and Clients performed at Woodstock 2022. They all left and went to a Restaurant and had a nice steak dinner and paid and left. They went home.

The Cake Cream Woodstock performance was already going viral and Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were proud. They chatted for a while and got ready for bed and slept.

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

The next day, they woke up and are and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Fans wondered if Older Axl was Gay since Young Axl was dating Billy.

Axl responded on Facebook, "Older Axl and I are two different People technically. Older Axl is Straight and I am Bisexual."

Fans were like,"Okay, that makes sense." 

Cake Cream and Axl soon went on YouTube and the impromptu interview that Fan did with them was on YouTube. It was viral. 

Fans pointed out Axl's look of panic when he was asked if Billy was like his Brother was a huge sign that Billy was his Boyfriend. And the fact that Axl said Billy was his close Friend was also a sign that Billy was his Boyfriend. 

Cake Cream and Axl smiled. They knew that the Fan was filming and was going to put it on YouTube and it was going to go viral on YouTube. 

Fans posted they had a feeling that Billy and Axl were Boyfriends when that video of them blushing at each other when Secret Lovers by Atlantic Starr played in the Supermarket. 

Fans asked if Billy and Axl were going to make out openly in Cake Cream Shows and openly in public now that their relationship was out in the open.

Cake Cream and Axl didn't know if Billy and Axl should make out publicly and at Cake Cream shows even with their relationship being out in the open.

They watched TV and Court TV was airing the John Wilson Court Case and Cake Cream and Axl watched the part where John Wilson straight up called Axl Billy's Boyfriend before Billy and Axl even dated. 

Cake Cream and Axl mentioned how ironic it was that John Wilson predicted Billy and Axl being Boyfriends. At the time Billy and Axl straight up ignored John calling Axl Billy's Boyfriend. 

Billy and Axl stared at each other lovingly. They were so glad they were dating. But they did find it weird that Axl's shooter and the man who intended to kill Billy predicted them dating. Cake Cream found this weird too. 

Axl's multiple gunshot wounds had all healed up nicely, thank God. And Billy had coped very nicely about the trauma over John trying to Murder him. 

On YouTube, Fans mentioned Axl purposely taking multiple gunshots for Billy. They mentioned him saving Billy's life. 

Axl responded on YouTube,"I didn't purposely take multiple gunshots for Billy. I pushed him out of the way and got shot multiple times instead. I'm glad Billy wasn't shot. In a better scenario, NONE of us would have gotten shot multiple times. "

His post got 200 likes.

Billy said to Axl,"Thank you for pushing me out of harm's way when John aimed at me."

Axl responded with a smile,"You're welcome."

They watched MTV and the Second Woodstock day was underway. People were having fun and Axl and Cake Cream's 18 Million helped a lot. It was not the tragedy so far that Woodstock 1999 was. 

But then a rattlesnake came into Woodstock and began biting People! Oh no. Luckily, the 18 Million that Axl and Cake Cream donated provided emergency medical supplies and staff and the bitten People were quickly given medical attention. The rattlesnake was killed and the Woodstock show went on. Woodstock Staff and Woodstock Fans were thanking Cake Cream and Axl for those Donated 18 Million.

Cake Cream and Axl were happy. 

• GNFNR 1

The third Woodstock day, Wild Water performed and they had the bright idea, well, wet idea  to pour water on the hot Fans. Fans as in people, not fans the cooling item. A strong breeze happened to put some of the water on the equipment and malfunctioned the equipment. Wild Water got some shocks and medical staff took care of them. None of the Fans were hurt, thank God. 

Once again, Cake Cream and Axl were thanked for their 18 Million providing lots of Medical Staff. 

Woodstock despite the rattlesnake biting People and Wild Water causing equipment to malfunction by deciding to put water on the hot Fans was a huge  success largely in part to Cake Cream and Axl's 18 Million. They were heavily praised for their 18 Million. Cake Cream and Axl looked at each other and smiled.

They chilled until the next day. The next day, Axl decided to book Cake Cream for the Olympic Stadium in Canada. Guns N'Roses is permanently banned from performing there due to a Riot that happened when they didn't show up a long time ago, but Axl reasoned to himself that this would be Cake Cream performing in the Olympic Stadium Concert, not Cake Cream. He told Cake Cream his thoughts and Cake Cream pointed out that Guns N'Roses was banned from performing there.

Axl said,"Guns N'Roses is banned from performing there, but not Cake Cream. Sure you are the New Guns N'Roses, but you are not Guns N'Roses. Technical Loophole. "He was smiling.

Cake Cream agreed with Axl's thoughts and Axl called the Olympic Stadium to book Cake Cream there.

The Manager said,"Guns N'Roses is permanently banned from performing at the Olympic Stadium."

Axl said,"Cake Cream is the New Guns N'Roses, but they are not Guns N'Roses. Technical Loophole."

The Manager hesitantly agreed to book Cake Cream. He said,"Make sure Cake Cream actually finishes the set. "

Axl smiled and said,"Yes."

The Manager said,"Okay." He gave a booking for three days from now. Axl thanked him and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream the good news and they were excited. The tickets for the Cake Cream at Olympic Stadium was in a frenzy soon. Lots of Cakers wanted to see them perform.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled, practiced, bought rushed plane tickets and Canada hotel bookings. The couple of days passed in a blur. 

The day before the Olympic Stadium Concert, Axl and Cake Cream went to Miami International Airport wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and got processed and went on Air Canada first class and had a luxurious first class experience again. 

They landed in Montreal International Airport and took a LYFT to the Marriott Hotel in Montreal.

Billy and Axl had a room and James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy each had their own rooms. They settled in and relaxed. They ordered Room Service and practiced for the Olympic Stadium Concert show tomorrow. They had fun and showered and went to sleep.

The next day, they woke up, ate, showered, got ready for the day, put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets, practiced more,left, ordered a Lyft, did sightseeing and had more fun and went to the Olympic Stadium Concert and they were really good. 100,000 Cakers came from all over the world to see Cake Cream! Axl and Cake Cream were proud. They started performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good.

The Olympic Stadium manager came out in the set and asked Axl to apologize for the early leaving show that got Guns N'Roses permanently banned from the Olympic Stadium a long time ago. 

Axl responded,"I would be apologizing for something I personally haven't done in my timeline yet and don't personally remember."

Cakers begun chanting,"Apologize, Axl!" The Manager nodded and even Cake Cream was like,"You really should apologize, Axl". 

Axl took a deep breath and said,"I apologize for the early leaving show that Guns N'Roses did in the Olympic Stadium a long time ago." 

There was loud applause and the Manager was happy. He told Cake Cream and Axl that the ban against Guns N'Roses was now lifted. Axl, Cakers, and Cake Cream were all happy, but Axl asked to get that in writing. The Manager drew up a Contract and Axl read, understood, agreed and he and the Manager both signed. Cake Cream signed as Witnesses. The matter was settled and the ban against Guns N'Roses was lifted. Cakers cheered wildly. Cake Cream, Axl, and the Manager were happy too. The show resumed. They were really good.

The final sendoff happened to wild cheering and the Show was over. Cake Cream and Axl were really happy. 

Edited by Karice
  • ABSUЯD 1

They took a LYFT back to their hotel and had fun, ate, and chilled. They showered and got ready for bed and slept.

The next day, they woke up, ate, showered got ready for the day and checked out and left. They took a LYFT to Montreal International Airport and got processed at the Airport and got on the plane back to Miami International Airport. They had a luxurious first class experience again.

At Miami International Airport, they took a LYFT back home. At home, they took long naps. When they woke up, they watched the News and Wild Water had been arrested for throwing water on random People on the streets. Wild Water resisted arrest and had been wildly attacking Police.

Social Media wondered if Wild Water were the New Guns N'Roses. They pointed out that Wild Water were behaving reckless like young Guns N'Roses.

Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously. 

Axl shook his head. "Guns N'Roses didn't go around throwing water on random People. Nor did we wildly attack police. Wild Water is much wilder than we ever were."

A Social Media post said something like,"No, Cake Cream is the New Guns N'Roses, not Wild Water."

Cake Cream and Axl smiled.

Wild Water Members had their mugshots taken and they all had remorseless,"I don't give a fuc sneers," on their faces and each even had double middle fingers sticking up. 

Axl looked up his own mugshot from 1980 and showed it to Cake Cream and said,"Look at how scared I look in my mugshot." There's a huge difference between the remorseless sneers all of Wild Water is doing and the scared face I have on my 1980 mugshot." Cake Cream pointed out he had a valid point. Axl smiled.

Cake Cream and Axl chatted for a while, chilling and watching more TV. 

Wild Water's bail was set at $5,000 each. There were 6 Wild Water Members. Axl and Cake Cream were confused. How was the collective bail($30,000) for Wild Water $10,000 LESS than Axl's $40,000 bail? Axl punched Brian Washington in his face and broke his camera after Brian harassed and stalked him. Wild Water was throwing water on random People on the street and wildly attacked police while resisting arrest!

Cake Cream were like, "Maybe it's because you went on the run for a couple of days, whereas Wild Water got arrested the same day?"

Axl was like,"That could be a valid point." 

The News said that Wild Water's Court Date would be tomorrow.

Cake Cream and Axl all shook their heads at the fact that Axl would have rot in jail for three days before his Court Date had it not been for the Go Fund Me, yet Wild Water's Court Date is TOMORROW. WOW.

Cake Cream was like,"Once again, you went on the run for a couple of days, whereas Wild Water was arrested the same day. That has to be a factor."

Axl was like,"You guys hid me for those couple of days!" He childishly stuck out his tongue.

Cake Cream was like,"And you accepted!" They all stuck their tongues out back at him.

They all laughed. They all were glad they could just sit back and play with each other like this. 

They relaxed more and then got ready for bed and slept.

The next day, they watched Wild Water's Court Date. Wild Water looked very remorseless, cussing out the judge. Their Lawyers feebly tried to defend them, claiming they were good people who just lost their ways.

The judge wasn't having it and sentenced them to a month behind bars. They flipped off the judge as they were escorted out of the Courtroom.

Cake Cream and Axl shook their heads at the audacity of Wild Water's actions.

Axl said, "How dare people compare Young Guns N'Roses to Wild Water? The audacious nerve!" Cake Cream laughed. 

On Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl Critics were ragging and dragging Cake Cream for having Wild Water be their Opening Act.

Cake Cream and Axl responded,"Wild Water opened up for us at only ONE show! And we had no idea they were these rebellious, remorseless hellshaits!"

The Critics were like,"Okay, you guys have solid points." 

Axl and Cake Cream soon got off of Social Media. They ordered no contact pizza and soda and ate and drank.

Edited by Karice
  • Sad 1

Axl looked at Wild Water's shows they had done and he realized that Wild Water was actually the New Guns N'Roses, not Cake Cream. Cake Cream sounded much better than Guns N'Roses, so they definitely weren't the New Guns N'Roses. Wild Water definitely did sound like Guns N'Roses, and even had the reckless attitude Guns N'Roses had when they were younger. Cake Cream was as good as gold. Cake Cream were nice boys. Also, Mike, the Singer of Cake Cream really didn't sound all that like Axl, he had his own signature style, and but was definitely not the "Front and center," Front Man that Axl was for Guns N'Roses. Jimmy and James, the Guitarists, had more stage presence than Mike did. 

But with Wild Water, Sam,the Singer had the in your face, reckless, front man that Young Axl had in the 80's. Wild Water all had that reckless in your face vibe.

Axl was torn. Wild Water was the New Guns N'Roses, not Cake Cream. What should he do? He'd look like a douchebag dropping Cake Cream for Wild Water. And like a backstabber.

Axl had a great idea. Maybe he could call Older Axl to be Wild Water's Manager and he could remain Cake Cream's Manager. 

Axl called Older Axl and said," Axl, I/we made a huge mistake. Cake Cream is not the new Guns N'Roses. It's Wild Water."

Older Axl said,"I also think that Wild Water sounds much more like us than Cake Cream des and Wild Water has the attitude which Cake Cream doesn't have."

Axl was like,"Good, we're on the same page that Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses, and Cake Cream is not."

Older Axl responded,"So, what do you want to do? Leave Cake Cream for Wild Water?" That will make you look really bad."

Axl responded,"I know. Would you like to be Wild Water's Manager and I remain Cake Cream's Manager?"

Older Axl replied with a sigh,"Axl, you're asking a lot out of me. First, I watched Cake Cream for you, then I let James live with me for a couple of days, and now you're asking me to be Wild Water's Manager."

Axl responded, "Okay, fine, let the actual New Guns N'Roses go fall by the wayside before they even really get started." Axl said, sneakily. 

Older Axl responded with a sigh,"Okay, fine, I agree to be Wild Water's Manager." 

Axl smiled and thanked him. 

Older Axl welcomed him. 

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up. 

Older Axl called Slash and asked him if he thought that Wild Water was the New Guns N'Roses. 

Slash responded, "Yep, Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses."

Older Axl said,"How do you feel about me managing Wild Water?"

Slash responded, "Uh, Wild Water is wild as hell. They're reckless!" 

Older Axl responded wryly,"So were we when we were in our 20's. "

Slash responded,"But we weren't THAT reckless and wild!"

Older Axl to responded,"Good point, but maybe we can put Wild Water under our wings and get them to rein in their very reckless and wild nature while getting them to become huge successful Superstars like Cake Cream is. "

Slash responded,"You have good points "

Older Axl smiled and thanked him. Slash agreed that Older Axl should become Wild Water's Manager.

Older Axl went down to the local jail cell and decided to bail out Wild Water. He went to visit Wild Water in jail. He took paper and pen with him. 

He told the Guard he wanted to pay Wild Water's bail. The Guard looked at him curiously.

Older Axl responded,"I'm W. Axl Rose and I definitely can afford and want to pay Wild Water's bail.

The Guard said,"You sure? Wild Water is very wild."

Older Axl responded, "I'm sure."

The Guard said,"Okay." Older Axl paid Wild Water's bail, and Older Axl was allowed to go to their jail cell. He went to their jail cell and chatted with them.

He told them that he wanted to be their Manager and they were like,"Oh my God, you're W. Axl Rose!" They were starstruck.

Older Axl smiled and told them they were the New Guns N'Roses and if they signed Contracts and let him be their Manager, he could make them very successful.

They agreed. He drew up some Contracts that stated he was their Manager and they agreed to stop being so wild and reckless, i.e, stop attacking Police and assaulting People in general. They nodded. A passing Guard was asked by Older Axl if he could be a Witness and he agreed. Wild Water read, understood, and all signed. Older Axl agreed and the Guard signed as Witness. Wild Water was soon released. Wild Water and W(Older Axl) decided to go to Claven Records and see if Claven Records wanted to sign Wild Water.

Claven Records was hesitant, but W claimed that Wild Water was the New Guns N'Roses."

Claven Records said,"We thought it was general knowledge that Cake Cream is the New Guns N'Roses."

W shook his head and said,"No, Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses, not Cake Cream."

Claven Records were like,"But Wild Water is wild and reckless!" 

Wild Water and W promised that Wild Water agreed to scale back their wild and reckless nature a lot. 

Claven Records tentatively agreed to sign Wild Water up. W, Wild Water, read, understood, and signed the Contracts. Wild Water was officially signed to Claven Records! Claven Records, W, and Wild Water all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and W and Wild Water left.

• Thanks 1

W called Axl and said,"The deal is done. Wild Water is now signed to Claven Records and I am their Manager."

Axl responded with a smile,"That's wonderful news!" 

W smiled and said,"Thank you."

Axl welcomed him. 

W then thought of the fact that he would be very busy doing Guns N'Roses Show and being Wild Water's Manager. 

Axl said,"You were lead singer of AC/DC and Guns N'Roses the very same year in 2016. You can do this." 

W responded,"I'm not so sure. " He had doubts. 

Axl thought of something off the top of his head. Axl said,"Why not combine Guns N'Roses and Wild Water? Wild Water is the New Guns Roses, so why not just bring Wild Water into the Guns N'Roses Family? Why not try something like,"Wild Guns?"

W responded,"That's not too bad of an idea."

Axl thanked him and was welcomed.

W said," Axl, you really do have great ideas."

Axl responded with a playful laugh,"Stop flattering yourself. But, thank you."

W responded back with a laugh. W responded,"I'm really glad you showed up in 2022." 

Axl responded,"I'm glad I showed up in 2022 too." 

Axl admitted to Cake Cream that there were new Claven Records Brothers who were around their ages .

Cake Cream said,"Who are our new Claven Records Brothers?

Axl said,"Let's just say, Amy, my Sister loves Wet And Wild makeup."

Cake Cream were like,"Wet And Wild makeup? Are Wild Water our new Claven Records Brothers?"

Axl said,"Yes."

Cake Cream asked,"Who is Wild Water's Manager?"

Axl responded someone who is like my Older Brother. Though, actually, he'd be more like my Father than my Older Brother."

Cake Cream asked,"Is Older Axl Wild Water's Manager?"

Axl responded,"Yes."

Cake Cream were like,"Why would Older Axl want to Manage Wild Water? They're wild and reckless!"

Axl responded," They can have their wild recklessness reined in by Older Axl and the rest of Guns N'Roses. It'll be fun to have 6 new Brothers.

Cake Cream reluctantly agreed to accept the fact that Wild Water were now their Musical Brothers.

Axl smiled. 

Meanwhile, Older Axl booked Wild Water for the next Guns N'Roses Show that night. 

• Thanks 1

W called Cake Cream and Axl and invited them to go to the Wild Guns Show. 

Axl and Cake Cream were delighted to go. W got them 6 Free Wild Guns tickets. Axl and Cake Cream got ready for Wild Guns. They chilled and then got ready for the show. They wear wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

They went to the Venue and W gave them their tickets, they were excited and he had made all of Wild Guns wear motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests.

Wild Guns practiced and they sounded good. It was time for the Show. Cake Cream and Axl sat in the front row. Wild Guns performed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and they were really good. Wild Water sounded really aggressive and passionate and Guns N'Roses was calm and chill. The perfect balance. Fans of both Wild Water and Guns N'Roses were delighted to see them perform as one Supergroup..

Cake Cream and Axl enjoyed the Show too. The Final Sendoff happened to wild(no pun intended, ;) cheering and then the Show was over.

After the Show, Wild Guns, Cake Cream and Axl all went to dinner and had a great dinner. Axl did a toast to the New Claven Family Members and was toasted back. Axl couldn't believe in a good way that Wild Water was now part of Guns N'Roses. Funny how life turned out. Fans asked everybody for Selfies and Autographs  and everybody obliged. The Fans were happy and thanked them and were welcomed. The Fans went back to their own tables. 

After eating, Cake Cream and Axl went home.

Already the Wild Guns Show was going viral. Fans were like, That Wild Guns  Show was great. We now have two new bands we can jam too, Wild Guns and Cake Cream. " 

Cake Cream and Axl blushed happily.

Other Fans were like,"Axl Rose is managing Cake Cream and W. Axl Rose is managing Wild Water. Life is sweet."

Axl and Cake Cream got ready for bed and went to sleep. 

The next day, Cake Cream and Axl woke up and on Social Media, there were posts mentioning that Cake Cream didn't have aggressive and reckless edges like Wild Water had. They mentioned that it would be nice to see Cake Cream be more  aggressive and reckless.

Axl said, "You guys shouldn't go be aggressive and reckless. You guys are good as gold nice boys. Your talent is your gimmick. 

Cake Cream mentioned mockingly"Nice boys don't play rock and roll. I'm not a nice boy and I never was,"  From Guns N'Roses Nice Boys song.

Axl said wryly, Guns N'Roses wrote Nice Boys in 1988 when being reckless and aggressive were much more accepted than 2022." 

Cake Cream were like,"You have good points," Axl. Axl smiled.

On Social Media, there were posts saying stuff like, " Cake Cream isn't the New Guns N'Roses, they sound really good, but I  don't know what they are. Wild Water is actually the New Guns N'Roses." 

Axl took a deep breath and told Cake Cream,"It's true. You aren't the New Guns N'Roses. You guys sound better than Guns N'Roses." 

Cake Cream smiled. 

Jimmy asked, "Who do you prefer out of us and Guns N'Roses? We promise we won't tell anyone else. Cake Cream backed up Jimmy.

You guys promise to just keep it between us? Axl asked tentatively. 

Each and every Cake Cream Member promised. 

Axl said," I love both Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream. They're both good Bands. But I feel closer to Cake Cream than Guns N'Roses. Cake Cream is solely  MY Band, and I don't share Cake Cream with 4 other People. I love Managing Cake Cream and being part of Cake Cream. Technically, I am no longer part of Guns N'Roses but I am actively part of Cake Cream. It doesn't hurt that I am dating a Cake Cream Member, but never dated a Guns N'Roses Member. He and Billy blushed happily at each other.

All of Cake Cream smiled. Axl felt good telling Cake Cream his feelings. 

Edited by Karice
  • GNFNR 1

They got ready for bed and went to sleep. When they awoke, they ate and got ready for the day.

Cake Cream and Axl were able to chill, no Cake Cream Show today. 

They watched a South Park episode where Cartman was singing a song in front of a large audience at a Concert. He was singing off key, so he got booed and said,"Screw you guys, I'm going home!" And stormed off the stage angrily.

Axl said,"I would have said,"Screw you guys, I'm going home!" And left in Cartman's position too. Getting booed is no fun."

Cake Cream giggled. 

Axl was like,"What's so funny?"

They showed him the infamous Riverport Concert Riot clip where he stopped the concert and dove in headfirst off the stage and into the crowd and smacked someone in the head and then angrily left early.  

Axl said incredulously, "I dove in headfirst off the stage and into the crowd and smacked someone in the head and angrily left early? I must have been on some dumb shait to do that."

"Actually, you were sober in this era," Jimmy said. Cake Cream backed up Jimmy.

"I was sober and did that?" Axl responded.

Cake Cream responded,"Remember this was around the time you went crazy in the early 90's."

Axl nodded and was like,"Man if I did that now, I'd probably be kicked out of Guns N'Roses for that!" 

Cake Cream wasn't sure if Axl would have been kicked out of Guns N'Roses for that in 2022. 

Axl did some research on the infamous Riverport Concert Riot and wondered how he in the near future ended up being arrested for starting a Riot when he didn't expect a Riot. 

Axl said,"If anything, I should have been arrested for assault for smacking the guy in the head, not starting a Riot." 

Cake Cream were like,"You have valid points, but this was a long time ago. Luckily, this is water under the bridge in 2022."

Axl smiled. Cake Cream smiled back. They chatted a little more about the infamous Riverport Concert Riot.

They all had a good day, just chilling.

The next day, it was Billy's 27th birthday. Cake Cream and Axl decided to just throw him a private birthday party, just them 6. They ordered birthday cake, ice cream, cookies, chips, soda from Instacart and ordered no contact pizza. The food and soda arrived.

They set up the party and Billy was delighted his 4 Brothers and Boyfriend threw him a party, for just them 6. Axl said,"Happy birthday, Baby," and Billy blushed happily. Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike were like,"Happy birthday, Billy. Billy smiled even more happily. The party was fun and Cake Cream and Axl enjoyed Billy's private birthday party. They got to chill today too. They had a fun day.

• Thanks 1

They got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The next day, there were still no Cake Cream Shows. Wild Guns however had a Show today. 

Cake Cream and Axl were getting a little suspicious. Were they becoming irrelevant with the "birth of the "New brothers," Wild Water? 

Axl and Cake Cream decided to go to Claven Records. They got ready and went to Claven Records. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

At Claven Records, they straight up asked Timothy if they were becoming irrelevant. 

Timothy gave them an uncomfortable look. Cake Cream and Axl knew bad news was coming.

They were like," Just tell us the truth, Timothy. We're adults and can handle it."

Timothy took a deep breath and said,"It's just that Cake Cream was being hailed as the new Guns N'Roses, when you guys aren't. Wild Water actually is the New Guns N'Roses. So now that the TRUE New Guns N'Roses, Wild Water are now in the spotlight, you guys are kind of by the wayside obscurity has beens now. Wild Guns is huge right now."

Cake Cream and Axl were like,"Ouch. This can't be good.

Timothy was like,"A lot of Music Fans are fickle. Sorry about this."

Cake Cream and Axl thanked him for telling them the truth and giving them sympathy. They all had weird looking smiles. They all wanted to cry but wanted to look strong. Timothy welcomed them. 

They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl went home.

Cake Cream and Axl couldn't believe that they were irrelevant has beens all ready. They JUST became hugely successful. 

They wallowed in their misery for that day, just hanging out and commiserating. Axl wondered internally if he should dump Cake Cream and go join the wildly successful Wild Guns. His conscience told him not to do it, not to betray Cake Cream for Wild Guns. He was torn. 

Axl was fighting back resentment. Cake Cream was now considered irrelevant has beens and Wild Water/Wild Guns were really successful. He knew that it would be a really big douchebag move to dump Cake Cream for Wild Water/Wild Guns, but Cake Cream were irrelevant has beens now. What Manager would want to be Manager of an irrelevant has beens Band? His heart was saying,"Stay with Cake Cream. Don't dump them for Wild Water/Wild Guns. Cake Cream is a good band and is YOUR band. "His brain was saying,"Dump Cake Cream for Wild Water/Wild Guns. Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses. Cake Cream is not. Go where the huge success is." 

Once again, he was torn. He felt conflicted. 

• Sad 1

Cake Cream went up to Axl and each and every one of them all said,"We love you, Axl. And you love us. We're a good Family.  Please don't leave us."  

Axl had temporarily forgotten about the telepathic relationship all 6 of them had. They must have been reading his mind and been reading his inner conflict about whether or not he should dump them for the currently wildly successful Wild Guns Supergroup. Them telling him that broke him in the good way to listen to his heart and stay with Cake Cream. He had 4 Brothers and a Boyfriend who all loved him and who he loved too. 

He answered with a smile,"I love all of you guys too. I'm not leaving you guys." 

Cake Cream all smiled. Axl knew he made the right decision by deciding to stick with Cake Cream and not dump them for the currently wildly successful Wild Guns Supergroup. Cake Cream was his family. So what if Cake Cream were considered irrelevant has beens now? They were a good as gold group. 

They decided to go to the mall and hang out. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Cake Cream hecklers asked Axl how it felt to be the Manager of Cake Cream, who was now an irrelevant has been Band.

Axl responded, "I love being Cake Cream's Manager. They are as good as gold. In fact, they're so good, they're even better than gold. They're  Bronze, which is even better than gold! 

Cake Cream had to lovingly shake their heads at Axl thinking that Bronze was better than gold. Bronze was worse than gold.  They understood what he was trying to say however. Cake Cream was all smiling.

The hecklers were filming this and laughed. It really was funny, Axl thinking Bronze was better than gold. The hecklers soon left. 

Cake Cream told Axl in private, "Bronze is WORSE than gold, not better."

Axl realized his mistake and blushed.

Cake Cream thanked him for standing up for them even though he got the precious metals mixed up.

He welcomed them. They had fun chilling at the mall.

• Thanks 1

After the mall, they went back home and already Axl's "Bronze is even better than gold," impromptu interview was going viral on YouTube.  

Axl and Cake Cream blushed. Fans of Cake Cream and Axl were like,"LMAO! We should make this a hashtag and a meme. #"Bronzeisbetterthangold#"-Axl Rose. 

Soon there were a lot of Memes being posted on Social Media comparing gold and bronze and saying stuff like, "That awkward moment when bronze is better than gold." 

On SNL, the opening Montage said,"I am a World Class Olympian Runner and they had the audacity to give me the GOLD medal! How DARE they? How insulting! I wanted the damn BRONZE medal! The Bronze medal  is better than the Gold medal, don't you know? "The Audience cheered wildly and laughed heartily. 

Cake Cream and Axl laughed at how viral Axl's "Bronze is better than gold," thing is. 

They chilled more and then went to bed. 

The next day, they woke up, ate, and got ready for the day. They were able to chill again since there wasn't any Cake Cream Shows for today. 

On the News, there were even multiple segments about the bronze is better than gold thing. There were even jewelry experts that pointed out that Axl's quote actually didn't seem all that off. These jewelry experts pointed out that bronze was a very hard metal, whereas gold was a very soft medal. Meaning bronze is stronger physically than gold. News Anchors were pleasantly surprised. 

Axl was beginning to hatch a plan. Maybe he could make Cake Cream's third album and call it Bronze Cake, and have a huge picture of a bronze cake. Why not strike while the iron was still hot on this one? 

He told Cake Cream his plan and they thought it was just the perfect title for their third album.  They agreed to record Bronze Cake.

He wrote 10 more songs and Mike sang the songs, Andy played Keyboard, Jimmy played Bass Guitar, James played Lead Guitar, and Billy played the Drums. It sounded good. Since today was Sunday, they'd have to wait until Monday to give this to Claven Records. They chilled for the rest of the day. 

The next day, they woke up, ate, and got ready to go to Claven Records. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left to go to Claven Records.

At Claven Records, they gave Timothy Bronze Cake, he listened to it and loved it. He offered them 50 million each, plus Royalties to sell Bronze Cake to Claven Records. He drew up some Contracts for them. They all read, understood, agreed, and signed. They sold Bronze Cake to Claven Records. Timothy smiled and Zelled them 50 Million each. They each thanked Timothy and vice versa and were welcomed and vice versa. They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl went back home. 

Already, Bronze Cake hit number one on Itunes. Fans loved it! Were Cake Cream and Axl back on top? Was this officially their Comeback Album?

On top of this, in a good way, bronze, the metal was now in a frenzy. Bronze was now trending on Google and in the top three searches on Google. People were clamoring to buy bronze now. Bronze stock went up a LOT. It was a VERY hot commodity now. Axl couldn't believe his,"Bronze is better than gold," quip was the catalyst for all of this. 

Cake Cream and Axl smiled. They chilled for the rest of the day.

Edited by Karice
  • Wow 1

Bronze Cake was a huge success. Cake Cream and Axl got bookings for shows again. They had a booking for the James L Knight Center again to perform Bronze Cake on Wednesday. They were excited. They practiced and chilled for those two days. Wild Guns didn't have any shows booked for Wednesday, so Cake Cream and Axl gave Wild Guns free tickets to see Cake Cream perform Bronze Cake at the James L Knight Center. Wild Guns were excited. Wild Guns, Cake Cream, and Axl were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Cake Cream performed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and Fans cheered wildly. Wild Guns was cheering wildly too. Cake Cream was really good and Fans were happy to see them performing again. The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the Show was over. Wild Guns, Cake Cream and Axl went to dinner again, just having a good time together again. They all paid and left. 

Cake Cream and Axl went home and got ready for bed and slept.

When they awoke, they ate and got ready for the day. Already Bronze Cake performance was going viral. Fans were like,"Cake Cream and Axl are BACK after their irrelevancy!"

Some responses were like,"They were only irrelevant for a couple of days. LMAO! That's really not a long time away at all."

Claven Records called Cake Cream and Axl and congratulated them on how good Bronze Cake Show was. They all thanked them and were welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

They watched MTV and there was a Segment on Cake Cream. Of course Cake Cream and Axl were interested.

A Music Critic said, "Cake Cream doesn't really sound like any other Band that exists right now. Cake Cream definitely has their own signature sound. In fact, I'd say that Cake Cream is a brand new sound. That's why they sound so unique and good. No one sounds like them. They're definitely innovative. They're a first Generation sound. 

Cake Cream and Axl looked at each other happily. Did Cake Cream create a brand new sound? Axl knew that Cake Cream sounded better than Guns N'Roses, but them having their own sound is actually a pretty big deal. Soon that segment went viral. 

Fans were like,"The Music Critic is right. Cake Cream is their own signature sound. Soon Guinness World Records were mentioning possibly adding Cake Cream as ,"Original Sound," which is once again a pretty big deal. The Guinness World Records were already considering putting Cake Cream in GWR for ,"Most Grammys won in a single night by a New Band," for their 6 Grammy win. Although the 5 Grammys were given back, they still won 6 Grammys that night. They were also considering putting them in the GWR for the fact that they had their Debut(All The Sweet Filling), their Sophomore Album(Tasty Cake Reloaded), and their Junior Album(Bronze Cake) the same year, something that was practically unheard of. They were also considering putting them in GWR for Wealthiest Music Band for earning roughly 2 billion in a single year.  

Cake Cream and Axl were happy. Cake Cream was definitely a Dark Horse in the music world. They went from VERY unknown earlier this year, to being wildly successful and very wealthy.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

Cake Cream had won 500 Million each from the Brandon Records thing and they were worth 2.5 Billion at the time just from that. They each gave Axl 100 Million for being such a good Friend and Manager to them, so they were still worth 2 billion just from the Brandon Records thing. Before the Brandon Records thing, Cake Cream were worth about 100 Million each, or 500 Million combined. With Bronze Cake, each Cake Cream Member got at least 50 million each. So they, combined still were worth at least 2.5 Billion. Wow! They were the wealthiest Music Band in the World in only their 20's! 

Guinness World Records put Cake Cream as the Wealthiest Music Band in the world. They even surpassed The Beatles, who are worth about 2.2 Billion. 

Cake Cream and Axl were excited! Cake Cream were now officially in the Guinness World Records! WOW! Funny how life turned out. Cake Cream once again, went from being kind of unknown earlier this year to being really successful and very wealthy, and are now a part of History as a part of Guinness World Records. 

Cake Cream were wondering if they should start charging more for Cake Cream tickets now that they were the Wealthiest Band in the world. They wondered if they should charge $500 a ticket now. 

Axl shook his head. Remember, we made a promise to NEVER raise Cake Cream tickets. We PROMISED that we would ALWAYS charge $25 a ticket. We have to honor our PROMISE. 

Cake Cream reluctantly agreed to keep their promise to NEVER raise Cake Cream ticket prices. Axl smiled. In an interesting thing, on Social Media, there were lots of Cakers who mentioned how grateful they were that a Cake Cream ticket was only $25 and would be only $25 for good. They mentioned they loved how cheap it was, especially with inflation.

Axl gave Cake Cream meaningful looks.

Cake Cream were like," Okay, Axl, you're right."

Axl smiled again. Life was good. 

John Wilson was incarcerated in another State, Axl's Band, Cake Cream, were the Wealthiest Music Band in the world, they were wildly successful, he himself was worth about 700 Million. He had these 4 Cake Cream Brothers and a Cake Boyfriend who loved him dearly and vice versa. Axl was glad he decided to stay with Cake Cream and vice versa.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1

Axl said to Cake Cream,"It's so good that we have a combined net worth of at least 3 Billion. "He smiled. Cake Cream smiled back at him. 

They watched the News and....Brian Washington claimed he was suing Cake Cream for 50 Million each for not stopping Axl from punching him in his face and breaking his Camera.

Cake Cream and Axl were incredulous.

Cake Cream were like,"Brian Washington is trying to sue us AGAIN? 

Axl shook his head. "He can't sue you guys. He signed a legally binding Contract that states he is NEVER allowed to ask you guys for money after getting the $200,000. I can't believe he's trying to sue you guys again.

Brian Washington gave a rakish, nasty smile and showed the News his copy of the Contract.

Axl had signed his name as Axl Rose on the Contract and not W. Axl Rose, his full legal name. Oops. Technical Loophole. Brian could sue Cake Cream for 50 Million. 

Cake Cream were like,"Uh, there's no way that Brian Washington could sue us, right? Axl gave them chagrined looks.

"Yes, he could sue you guys. I didn't sign my full legal name. Cake Cream were worried.

Axl said,"This is my fault, I'll take care of it"

Cake Cream trusted him, tentatively.

Axl sent each of them 50 Million each from his own Bank Account for them to pay Brian Washington. 

Brian Washington said he was suing them in two days. Cake Cream were grateful that Axl rectified his mistake by giving them 50 Million each in order to pay off Brian Washington.

Axl and Cake Cream hatched a plan together. They did a Cake Cream show the next day and were really good. Fans cheered wildly.

On the Court Date, Axl and Cake Cream showed up early. They didn't even need Lawyers for this. Cake Cream would just pay Brian Washington the 50 Million each.

Soon, Brian Washington showed up with a Lawyer. The Court was in Session soon.

Brian gave Cake Cream and Axl cool smirks and was like,"Nice to see you guys," Cake Cream and Axl gave mocking sneers back.

Brian's Lawyer said that Brian was entitled to the 50 Million each from Cake Cream because Axl didn't sign his full legal name. 

Axl had drawn up a Contract that said,"I, Brian Dean Washington promise to NEVER sue or ask James Mitchell Dobson, William Anderson Parks, Andrew Tyson McCall, James Patrick King, Michael Alexander Thompson, no one in Guns N'Roses, W. Axl Rose, Axl Rose, for money after getting 50 Million each. Axl showed Brian Washington the Contract and Brian read, understood, agreed and signed, being excited over the very near prospect of being $250 Million richer. Cake Cream also signed all of their full names. The Judge allowed Axl to sign his legal name, W. Axl Rose as Witness even though he drew up the Contract. Cake Cream all Zelled Brian $ 50 Million each. Brian was happy to be $250 Million richer. Brian paid his Lawyer. The Court was adjourned shortly. Cake Cream and Axl went home. 

• GNFNR 1

Axl wondered if he should get Cake Cream to sign legally binding Contracts naming him as their Lawyer. He was already their Power Of Attorney, and was already their Legal Representative, and was basically already acting like their Lawyer, so being their Lawyer wasn't too far off. 

He asked all of Cake Cream if they'd like to sign legally binding Contracts making him their Lawyer. He made very compelling reasons why he'd make a good Lawyer for them, mainly pointing out he was their Power Of Attorney and their Legal Representative.

Cake Cream deliberated amongst themselves and thought Axl would be a great Lawyer for them. They agreed verbally and Axl smiled and drew up the Contracts stating he was their Lawyer. Cake Cream read, understood, agreed and signed. Axl signed too and they all smiled. Axl was now officially their Lawyer! 

They went to Claven Records with the Contracts and Claven Records agreed to let Axl be Cake Cream's Lawyer.

Cake Cream and Axl thanked Claven Records and were welcomed. They chatted with Claven Records and then said their goodbyes and left. They went to a Restaurant to celebrate Axl now officially being Cake Cream's Lawyer. They had a nice steak lunch and paid. 

They went to the Library and Axl checked out Law Books. The librarian looked at him curiously, but didn't verbally question Axl checking out Law Books. Axl and Cake Cream blushed. She rung him up. She was thanked and she welcomed him. Axl and Cake Cream left and went home. Axl studied the law books. He studied as if he were a Law Student studying to be a Lawyer.

Cake Cream were confident in their choice to let Axl be their Lawyer. They trusted him. Axl soon took a nap. When he awoke, Cake Cream asked him how much he wanted them to pay him to be their Lawyer.

Axl responded,"I'm Pro Bono for you guys, which means I do my Lawyering for you guys for free." 

Cake Cream were like,"It doesn't seem right that you're our Lawyer and we don't pay you ANYTHING. Cake Cream wanted to pay Axl SOMETHING. 

Axl was like,"Okay, you guys can pay me a one time flat fee of $1 Million combined.

Cake Cream smiled and agreed and Zelled Axl $200,000 each. 

Axl smiled and thanked them and was welcomed.

Edited by Karice
  • Thanks 1