Cheddar bay biscuits overload! 😱

Karice

So, I went to Red Lobster and Red Lobster gives complimentary cheddar bay biscuits if you sit down in the restaurant. I ordered fries and a Coke. I asked for a half dozen biscuits. The Server gave me what looked like about Β 20 biscuits. I was baffled at the roughly 20 biscuits, but under the impression that they were complimentary (They're supposed to be complimentary if you sit down in the restaurant). I ate about 6 before getting tired of the cheddar bay biscuits. My Server asked me if I wanted a to go box for the rest of the biscuits. I said yes, and he bought me a to go box and a huge paper bag. I didn't think too much of the huge paper bag, just assuming it was to carry my to go box. I didn't look in the huge paper bag. You guys know where this is going, right? I'll tell it anyways. πŸ˜‰

I asked for the check and... I was beyond baffled that my check was roughly $55 before taxes and tip. 😱 I asked why my bill was so high as the biscuits are supposed to be complimentary and I saw I was being charged for about 70 biscuits! 😱 Remember, the Server served me about 20 and I ate about 6 before getting tired of them and asking for a to go box for roughly 14 biscuits. It turns out, inside the paper bag I didn't look inside of, there were about 50 biscuits just sitting there in multiple boxes! 😱 Biscuit overload! 😱 I explained I only wanted about 6 biscuits, and was baffled why I got about 20 in the first place. The Manager himself told me in private even he questioned the 70 biscuits and had asked the Server if I really wanted about 70 biscuits (Even he found roughly 70 biscuits alarming). Long story short, the 70 biscuits was taken off the bill and the roughly 64 biscuits were taken away. I only had to pay for the fries and Coke. The 6 biscuits I ate were considered complimentary. Β The Server and Manager were incredibly nice about the whole thing. πŸ˜€

I can't even imagine how sad and lonely BBA is that he would occupy his time making up stories about this kind of bullshit.

This is a snapshot of true mental illness.Β  It's sad.Β  He has so little in his life that he goes to extreme lengths to keep his various troll personas going even though nobody would ever find them even close to the realm of mildly amusing.

Β 

Btw BBA, your story is full of holes.Β  I worked at Red Lobster over 20 years ago.Β  Their policy is to bring on more biscuit than the number of people at the table.Β  if your fat, sad, lonely, middle aged woman ALT really did go to Red Lobster she would be served two biscuits, and wouldn't receive any more until those were one.Β  Your server would not bring you 6 at a time, even if requested.

Β 

God, you suck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I can't even imagine how sad and lonely BBA is that he would occupy his time making up stories about this kind of bullshit.

This is a snapshot of true mental illness.Β  It's sad.Β  He has so little in his life that he goes to extreme lengths to keep his various troll personas going even though nobody would ever find them even close to the realm of mildly amusing.

Β 

Btw BBA, your story is full of holes.Β  I worked at Red Lobster over 20 years ago.Β  Their policy is to bring on more biscuit than the number of people at the table.Β  if your fat, sad, lonely, middle aged woman ALT really did go to Red Lobster she would be served two biscuits, and wouldn't receive any more until those were one.Β  Your server would not bring you 6 at a time, even if requested.

Β 

God, you suck.

I am NOT BBA! I don't even know who BBA is!

10 hours ago, Death Star said:

Cheddar Bay Biscuits are delicious though, I wouldn't mind getting an "overload".

They are delicious, but I just got tired of them after eating 6 of them, which is what I wanted to eat from the get go. They are especially delicious with the drawn butter. πŸ˜‹

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 4:30 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Walmart is selling the cheddar biscuites from Red Lobster

But the Walmart ones are in a premade mix, not ready to eat which means I have to bake them. My oven doesn't work. πŸ˜•(Sad face, not confused face)