The Best You Could Be Mine from 2010s?

3 hours ago, JimiRose said:

O2 arena London 2010, reuniting with Duff for first time in 17 years after bumping into him in his hotel, Axl sounded like a man possessed and was clearly singing it at his peak to show duff, he never sounded that good again. 

This was the first one that came to my mind, too. But really, he sounded great on YCBM at most 2010 shows.

I saw Axl and Duff play it a year later, in Seattle and Vancouver, but it just wasn't the same. Axl was mickey-ing the song by then. It was cool to see them do Civil War in Vancouver though, and Duff sang Dust N' Bones during Loaded's set.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

This was the first one that came to my mind, too. But really, he sounded great on YCBM at most 2010 shows.

I saw Axl and Duff play it a year later, in Seattle and Vancouver, but it just wasn't the same. Axl was mickey-ing the song by then. It was cool to see them do Civil War in Vancouver though, and Duff sang Dust N' Bones during Loaded's set.

Yep, the next time i saw them play it in 2012, the drop off was huge sadly. 

On 9/21/2022 at 6:31 PM, darkside259 said:

in my opinion is Puerto Rico 

whats yours? 

He really sounded incredible. The whole band. Listening to it again, they sound more like GNR then the 2022 version. 

I miss Axl’s voice. Don’t think I’ll see them again until Axl can improve. If he can’t, I am thankful I saw this band when they could bring it.