2023 WORLD TOUR

16 hours ago, allwaystired said:

"Nobody gives a fuck about Axl's voice"? 

Well, that simply isn't true is it? 

I absolutely guarantee you every single review of GNR live in about 20 years has mentioned his voice in some way. 

If you can find me a review, anywhere in the 'media' that doesn't say "anything about Axl's voice" I'll stand corrected. 

It's absolutely bonkers to say no-one cares and people won't mention it. 

I said give a fuck. Nobody cares. People might mentioned it, but nobody is invested in the state of his voice.

7 hours ago, Debt said:

I said give a fuck. Nobody cares. People might mentioned it, but nobody is invested in the state of his voice.

Again, seeing as every single review mentions it, as does every live thread on here.....people do, quite clearly "give a fuck" and certainly do "care", no matter how many times you claim they don't "care". 

Probably not a conversation worth carrying on with from my point of view though, as it's going round in circles! 

Edited by allwaystired

37 minutes ago, Dean said:

For those wondering about Glastonbury, a user commented about Duff mentioning it on his Radio Show. Here it is:

https://voca.ro/1dkO7D2DtucJ

Thanks for that. 

Well that's confirmed then. Interesting he describes it as "iconic" which implies the band are going to recognise it's importance and hopefully act accordingly. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Dean said:

For those wondering about Glastonbury, a user commented about Duff mentioning it on his Radio Show. Here it is:

https://voca.ro/1dkO7D2DtucJ

GNR management and Axl aren't tuning into Duff/Susans podcast???🤯 AND rock media isn't listening either, otherwise this would be all over the web about Duff accidentally leak info before the acts were announced.

My takeaway line was "don't forget to tell us what you want to hear"...😂 There's plenty of facebook and instagram comment sections for them to look at where people are blue in the face asking for Pretty tied up and a host of other songs. Not gonna happen. Hyde/Glastonbury will be bidness as usual. The other rumour was Israel, so we'll see if that gets confirmation

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

There's plenty of facebook and instagram comment sections for them to look at where people are blue in the face asking for Pretty tied up and a host of other songs. Not gonna happen.

Lol I love when they ask on social media “what do you want to hear tonight?” Like they aren’t going to play the same setlist they’ve been playing for 6 years 

in reality, kudos to them to atleast pulling deep cuts like prostitute and dead horse every now and then 

Edited by Spaghetti4twenty
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

GNR management and Axl aren't tuning into Duff/Susans podcast???🤯 AND rock media isn't listening either, otherwise this would be all over the web about Duff accidentally leak info before the acts were announced.

My takeaway line was "don't forget to tell us what you want to hear"...😂 There's plenty of facebook and instagram comment sections for them to look at where people are blue in the face asking for Pretty tied up and a host of other songs. Not gonna happen. Hyde/Glastonbury will be bidness as usual. The other rumour was Israel, so we'll see if that gets confirmation

Yeah- there's still speculation in some places about who is headlining, when it's been confirmed. Let's see if it gets mentioned now it's on here.....if so, we'd better get some credit! 

I hope that the live streaming from Glastonbury (I'm guessing by the BBC?) will be available to watch from outside the UK (at least in other European countries). Going to a muddy festival in the middle of nowhere is out of the question for me 😅 Hyde Park where you can stay in a hotel is way more appealing.

I lived in London for quite a few years and like other people have said here, the press in the UK is brutal. A lot of it is sensationalist trash, they won't miss the chance to slaughter GNR and it will for sure be below the belt, like mocking Axl's weight 🙄

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

I hope that the live streaming from Glastonbury (I'm guessing by the BBC?) will be available to watch from outside the UK (at least in other European countries). Going to a muddy festival in the middle of nowhere is out of the question for me 😅 Hyde Park where you can stay in a hotel is way more appealing.

I lived in London for quite a few years and like other people have said here, the press in the UK is brutal. A lot of it is sensationalist trash, they won't miss the chance to slaughter GNR and it will for sure be below the belt, like mocking Axl's weight 🙄

Usually it isn't. I use a VPN usually, I love glastonbury. I use it like a radio for those 3 days. They stream everything from the biggest several stages 

Edited by Nicklord