R.I.P. Jerry Lee Lewis

Blackstar

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Was fake news. He's still alive. How do they post this shit? I also got a notice on my phone, but then it was false.  Not sure who started the post, but they should take it down.

They confirmed it on his official fb-page. He's toast.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Was fake news. He's still alive. How do they post this shit? I also got a notice on my phone, but then it was false.  Not sure who started the post, but they should take it down.

It was fake news two days ago (TMZ had reported it), but today it has been confirmed.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The whole thing was a mess. TMZ falsely reported it a couple days ago. Then yesterday his publicist came out and said he's alive and fine. Today, he's dead and it's confirmed. 

RIP to an absolute legend. One of the best there ever was in the rock n' roll world, and a true pioneer in every sense of the word. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 11:59 PM, jimisbatman said:

Hardcore, man married his 13 Yr old cousin, is that allowed? Thought that was just a country music thang 

Nah, the statutory rape thing is rock and roll but the cousin thing is hillbilly. That is why they called it Rockibilly. 

But in the Deep South it is not rape if they are married.