Mick Mars of Motley Crue

dontdamnmeuyi2015

10 hours ago, James Bond said:

Yeah Mick was undoubtedly the MVP of the Crue, especially live. John 5 is certainly no slouch though. Incredible player. Probably even somewhat overqualified for the gig.

Now they're welcome to replace Vince if they want. :lol:

His live vocals are terri... I mean... I find his live vocals to be of a subpar nature and lacking in the exquisite enunciation of his peers.

always felt that Tommy Lee was always the MVP in MC. He's way more talented compared to the other members of this band imo. Anyway, Mick had a great run and seems like the only one in the band who is not a piece of shit. He gave everything he had and he can still release solo albums. (hopefully)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 3:51 PM, GnR Chris said:

Guys, why are we even debating whether or not Ashba would have been a good fit for Motley Crue? Of course he would be. Motley Crue sucks and so does Ashba.

Didn’t this band retire then sign a contract that they would never play live again unless it was the core four? Is the loophole that they’re announcing Mick is still part of the band but not part of the touring band? LOL

That’s how I understand it. Mick is still an “official” band member, and John 5 will just a “touring member.”