Do you prefer Steven Adler's or Ringo Starr's visual artworks?

BucketEgg

Do you prefer Steven Adler's art, or Ringo Starr's visual artworks?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• BucketEgg changed the title to Do you prefer Steven Adler's or Ringo Starr's visual artworks?

For me, this was hard to decide, because I liked both.

Adler's + SceneFour's artworks, they're very abstract, but they still have a slight structure to their compositions, so it doesn't look like I'm looking at a bunch of nothing. They're very vibrant, they're like musical auroras. I like looking at them, I think they're pretty.

Ringo's art, it's kitsch, but it's rather charming and quirky. One artwork by itself may seem a bit odd, but the body of work put together makes for a fun and goofy experience. I do feel happy looking at those works, there's something joyful about them. His body of artworks is rather large, and there's a nice variety of subjects and styles among them.

For the poll, eventually I picked Adler, because I have not seen musical rhythm portrayed in this way before. Maybe someone else out there has done something similar, but at least it's novel to me.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...