FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

Argentina should've scored like 3 in the first half. They had shocking 20 minutes to start the 2nd half after that. This is on Argentina, they're 10 times better than SA and they got outplayed in the several periods and were destroyed tactically

Also, another upset/surprising result with 0:0 Tunisia vs Denmark 

Edited by Nicklord
  • GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Mate you lost fair and square. Argentina looked rubbish today while SA played their hearts out. They had Argentina sussed  from the moment they kicked off, and really figured out how to push your buttons. The offside traps in the first half were great (Though I’ll concede the one where the shoulder down was offside was extremely tight and the call probably could’ve gone either way) and even though Argentina was controlling the flow it never really felt like they were in the driver’s seat. After the break SA stepped up their intensity, took a foot hold in the game, and you guys couldn’t match it. Their defense was rock solid and their keeper had the game of his life. I get feeling burned with a result like that, but they were the better side today plain and simple. 

That was the only one I questioned. The top of the shoulder can be used to score, and the line is very, very close to the shoulder joint. Seeing a CG image it’s harder to visualize too. 

we score 3 times wihout counting the one the player take it out INSIDE the football goal, idk how to say ii in english lol, and so even if you dosen t count 2 goals we had 2 more that they steal from us, we had like 5 goals and we loose 1-2 in a mundial its a fucking joke

3 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Argentina should've scored like 3 in the first half. They had shocking 20 minutes to start the 2nd half after that. This is on Argentina, they're 10 times better than SA and they got outplayed in the several periods and were destroyed tactically

Also, another upset/surprising result with 0:0 Tunisia vs Denmark 

destroyed tactically? was a steal!!! we cheer like 3 goals and they played that automatically var with a 3d imagen????? thats a cheap tramp

14 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

they own goalkeeper made the fault and they could stop the game and later give us the extra time, idk why they didn t do that 

The referee extended the time originally scheduled for extra time due to injury. And I don't think it's the referee's fault that you lost, it's your fault (Argenitna).  You played better than them for most of the game, but again it wasn't enough. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

And I don't think it's the referee's faul

can you argue about that? bc i think is the automatic off side that brings the "problem" here aboput the 3 scores canceled, i know is a nice thing to cherr about a little team like AS but comone they rip off big time with 3 almost 4 goals cancelled

12 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

can you argue about that? bc i think is the automatic off side that brings the "problem" here aboput the 3 scores canceled, i know is a nice thing to cherr about a little team like AS but comone they rip off big time with 3 almost 4 goals cancelled

Who else do you have in your group? Who you got next?

8 hours ago, darkside259 said:

we score 3 times wihout counting the one the player take it out INSIDE the football goal, idk how to say ii in english lol, and so even if you dosen t count 2 goals we had 2 more that they steal from us, we had like 5 goals and we loose 1-2 in a mundial its a fucking joke

destroyed tactically? was a steal!!! we cheer like 3 goals and they played that automatically var with a 3d imagen????? thats a cheap tramp

Two of the three offside calls were easy decisions - one was about a yard offside and clearly spotted with the naked eye. The other had a full leg offside. I’ll concede that the arm/shoulder one is a VERY tight call and a CG image isn’t ideal to see the actual line of play, but from the graphic shown after a better look I think it’s because of the angle of the body - leaning forward at such a steep angle put the top of the shoulder offside it looks like, which can be used to score. 

Let’s play devils advocate and say they got that last call wrong - you still only draw KSA which is still a huge upset. There was no scenario where you got robbed of all three points today. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Two of the three offside calls were easy decisions - one was about a yard offside and clearly spotted with the naked eye. The other had a full leg offside. I’ll concede that the arm/shoulder one is a VERY tight call and a CG image isn’t ideal to see the actual line of play, but from the graphic shown after a better look I think it’s because of the angle of the body - leaning forward at such a steep angle put the top of the shoulder offside it looks like, which can be used to score. 

Let’s play devils advocate and say they got that last call wrong - you still only draw KSA which is still a huge upset. There was no scenario where you got robbed of all three points today. 

yeah but in a mundial a draw is not the same, saying that i was a bit angry early lol, now i left the trauma behind dude i scream 3 goals later to be canceled, that was painfull

Today I’m cheering for: Morroco, Japan, Costa Rica and Canada. I do believe Morroco and Costa Rica can go for a tie, in their respective matches. Japan and Canada, on the other hand, will have a harder time. Still cheering, tho! :lol:

Edited by Cosmo

1 hour ago, Cosmo said:

Today I’m cheering for: Morroco, Japan, Costa Rica and Canada. I do believe Morroco and Costa Rica can go for a tie, in their respective matches. Japan and Canada, on the other hand, will have a harder time. Still cheering, tho! :lol:

I also root for the underdogs. :D

EDIT:

316832518-6653257508023373-3713994266587

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

The German team making a statement.

I hope other teams have the courage they had. Excellent example. 

EDIT: HOLY SH1T JAPAN 2X1 RIGHT NOW :shock:

EDIT 2: JAPAN FRIGGIN WON!!!! WOWWWWWW

Edited by Cosmo
  • Like 1