FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

We love Axl Rose

I was neutral about Wales vs Iran up until 5min before the game but the TV Channel here had a close up of an enderly Iranian man crying of joy as he saw Iran enter the field and I got emotional so… yeah, I’m quite happy with Iran’s victory now 😂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Not the result that was ideal for the US, but goddamn - what an ending that was. Can’t help but be happy for Iran. 

Agree. Team USA is giving England a run for the money. I didn't expect that :huh:

We'll see in the 2nd half

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Fih-L97-RVEAAQu-Io.png

This one was weird.  Both teams did very little during the 1st half. And in the 2nd half was a whole different game.

They better get their act together, specially Argentina. Being Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde all the time is not the way to win a World Cup

On 11/25/2022 at 12:01 AM, Nicklord said:

I'm a Serb and I didn't really expect anything from this - I said it would be 3:1 but damn, isn't it frustrating to watch your team playing against someone that's just 2 tiers above you lol

Mislim da je mnogo lakse izgubiti od ekipe koja je bolja za 2. klase nego izgubiti od ekipe koja je slabija 2. klase od nas. :lol: Da dobijemo Kamerun i Svajcarsku pa onda sta bude.