Your Concerts in 2023

opalho

I thought I might start a thread for the concerts that some people might be attending this year!

For me, I have 2 upcoming concerts. 

January 21st - Red Hot Chili Peppers / Post Malone @ Mount Smart Stadium

March 25th - Counting Crows @ Spark Arena

I'm really looking forward to seeing both these acts. What about you guys? Any concerts you'll be seeing in 2023?

Also, if you guys have any reviews on RHCP or Counting Crows live experiences I would be keen to hear them :)

• Like 2

So far: 

2023-01-28 - Robbie Williams @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam
2023-01-29 - AleStorm, Gloryhammer, Windrose, Rumahoy @ Brabanthallen, Den Bosch
2023-03-10 - The Teskey Brothers @ AFAS Live, Amsterdam
2023-05-25 - Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band @ Amsterdam Aerna, Amsterdam
2023-07-06 - Rammstein @ Stadspark, Groningen

• Like 1

So far only The War On Drugs in Paris and Harry Styles in Düsseldorf but I’m definitely gonna buy tickets for Roger waters in Cologne and probably for Maiden in Dortmund as well

This year has a lot of touring artists where I think it would be cool to see them live but I’m not sure if I want to spend money on it as I’m not really a fan: Peter Gabriel, King Gizzard, Ghost and Depeche Mode for example 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Saw the baboon show in Stockholm two weeks ago. Have some smaller shows coming up. Then Metallica in Amsterdam, Rammstein in Groningen, Berlin and Bruxelles, gnr in London and hopefully a few more cities.

You seeing both Metallica gigs?

On 1/9/2023 at 5:07 PM, opalho said:

I thought I might start a thread for the concerts that some people might be attending this year!

For me, I have 2 upcoming concerts. 

January 21st - Red Hot Chili Peppers / Post Malone @ Mount Smart Stadium

March 25th - Counting Crows @ Spark Arena

I'm really looking forward to seeing both these acts. What about you guys? Any concerts you'll be seeing in 2023?

Also, if you guys have any reviews on RHCP or Counting Crows live experiences I would be keen to hear them :)

How was the RHCP show? I'm glad they're playing a good amount of new songs, hope they play Reach Out when I see them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

How was the RHCP show? I'm glad they're playing a good amount of new songs, hope they play Reach Out when I see them. 

It was a little bit underwhelming. Seeing them for the first time I was hoping they would play a few more of there hits. The Dunedin setlist was a lot better.

Musically though they're on fire. And Flea of course was amazing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, opalho said:

It was a little bit underwhelming. Seeing them for the first time I was hoping they would play a few more of there hits. The Dunedin setlist was a lot better.

Musically though they're on fire. And Flea of course was amazing.

For the amount of time they play, they could easily do a whole concert of just the hits. On one hand, I'd like to hear them play Otherside, Under The Bridge, Wet Sand, etc. but I like that they change their setlist each night and play 6-7 new songs. That Dunedin setlist was great though. From the videos I've seen, Anthony is sounding pretty good, and of course the band sounds great.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

For the amount of time they play, they could easily do a whole concert of just the hits. On one hand, I'd like to hear them play Otherside, Under The Bridge, Wet Sand, etc. but I like that they change their setlist each night and play 6-7 new songs. That Dunedin setlist was great though. From the videos I've seen, Anthony is sounding pretty good, and of course the band sounds great.

I 100% agree.

The new Chilis stuff is incredible, but songs like under the bridge and snow should be mainstays

• Like 1