Your Concerts in 2023

opalho

This year is looking rather bleak so far, compared to the amazing summer / fall that was 2022 with 2x Pearl Jam, 2x Die Toten Hosen and a spectacular The Cure concert as the absolute highlights among smaller concerts.

This year I've got the Haldern Pop Festival so far, with Glen Hansard already confirmed as a headliner, who's always performing like there's no tomorrow and another concert I'm looking for is a cool newish band I discovered called Enumclaw, you guys should check them out. I think that's it so far.

• Like 1

Had The Darkness and Black Stone Cherry in Liverpool a few nights ago – the show was briefly stopped because of a fire. Seeing both again tomorrow.

Also got Chris Shiflett, Elton John, Guns N' Roses (Hyde Park), Def Leppard and Mötley Crüe, Hollywood Vampires, and hoping to get a ticket for The Who too.

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper August 24

Ghost September 5

On 1/31/2023 at 4:04 AM, Spoon87 said:

This year is looking rather bleak so far, compared to the amazing summer / fall that was 2022 with 2x Pearl Jam, 2x Die Toten Hosen and a spectacular The Cure concert as the absolute highlights among smaller concerts.

This year I've got the Haldern Pop Festival so far, with Glen Hansard already confirmed as a headliner, who's always performing like there's no tomorrow and another concert I'm looking for is a cool newish band I discovered called Enumclaw, you guys should check them out. I think that's it so far.

I thought so too, but now tons of bands are touring Dallas this summer. There are so many bands I would love to see, but money is tight and some tickets are too high with all the damn fees and whatever else they think of putting on those tickets. So damn stupid since now the tickets go on my phone. 

I really wish something could be done about all the brokers that go in and buy up all the tickets and then sell them for tons more money. This shit has to stop.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 7:07 PM, opalho said:

I thought I might start a thread for the concerts that some people might be attending this year!

For me, I have 2 upcoming concerts. 

January 21st - Red Hot Chili Peppers / Post Malone @ Mount Smart Stadium

March 25th - Counting Crows @ Spark Arena

I'm really looking forward to seeing both these acts. What about you guys? Any concerts you'll be seeing in 2023?

Also, if you guys have any reviews on RHCP or Counting Crows live experiences I would be keen to hear them :)

Red Hots is probably the last band from my top 10 that I still need to see . I might go see them in San Antonio. Counting Crows would be a chill concert to go to. Relaxing 😌 

On 1/10/2023 at 8:24 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So far..

Dropkick Murphys - 22nd Jan in Birmingham 

Paramore - 24th April in London 

I remember when I would go see Paramore and the tickets were a good low price ! Even the meet and greets. Hayley ❤️ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, batman007 said:

Red Hots is probably the last band from my top 10 that I still need to see . I might go see them in San Antonio. Counting Crows would be a chill concert to go to. Relaxing 😌 

I remember when I would go see Paramore and the tickets were a good low price ! Even the meet and greets. Hayley ❤️ 

I love the Counting Crows. "August and Everything After" was one of my favourite albums during high school, and it still is to this day. I'm really looking forward to it. 

Do you have any concerts already planned for 2023? Do you think you might see GNR at the Alamodome?

9 hours ago, opalho said:

I love the Counting Crows. "August and Everything After" was one of my favourite albums during high school, and it still is to this day. I'm really looking forward to it. 

Do you have any concerts already planned for 2023? Do you think you might see GNR at the Alamodome?

I prob will see Guns in SA.

Metallica - Dallas

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 6:51 PM, Cosmo said:

Bandsintown and Songkick both say there will be a Lucifer concert here in Paris in two weeks but their social media says nothing. Not sure what to do :lol:

Excited for King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard next week, though :wow:

It was fake. I asked Lucifer on social media. Well, too bad… guess I’ll catch them live some other time

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Seeing Cory Wong and Victor Wooten next week

Also would love to see Depeche Mode and maybe Metallica later in the year

I've seen Depeche Mode twice. Once in 1994 and once in 2014, both shows at Pine Knob. They were fantastic both times, I'd definitely recommend going to see them.

• Like 3

Depeche Mode is coming to Dallas too. So many bands coming this summer. So little money. lol

Ticketmaster is still charging those damn charges which makes it more expensive to get tickets. It's really got to stop but when?

It seems any ticket site you purchase tickets from is charging extra charges and now it's only mobile tickets so why still these damn extra charges?

• Like 1