Your Concerts in 2023

opalho

4CM5VXj.jpg

Decided to grab a ticket for Roger Waters today as there were many tickets available. He put on a great show. I left before the encore straight after Brain Damage/Eclipse as this was the perfect end to the show for me. Also even though his views on politics are questionable sometimes, deep inside he’s a good guy

• Like 2

On 4/19/2023 at 8:17 AM, The Black said:

I've seen Queen with Adam Lambert twice and cannot recommend them enough. If you haven't seen them yet, do it.

I saw Adam Lambert live by himself. The guy is one hell of a singer. Did see some footage on tv of him singing with Queen. I love that he's himself and not trying to mimi Freddie which he knows he can't.

Maybe one day.

• Like 3

Going to see Ghost in Rouen tomorrow! First concert of this new tour. Hope the setlist features Phantom of the Opera, expect it to featute the Genesis cover but I sure as hell hope they don’t play the other covers from the latest EP 😂

EDIT: The show was fantastic. Amazing set, energy, stage presence. They didn't play Phantom, but they played one of my favourite Ghost tracks, Respite on the Spitalfields. Cried my ass off like a baby. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

EDIT 2: Didn't know it was the live debut of Respite on the Spitalfields! WOW

Edited by Cosmo
  • Like 1

Just got my tickets for KISS for October. Already have seen them 2 times in the past two years, but this is one of the last shows in Texas and we had to go again. 

On 5/20/2023 at 5:10 AM, Cosmo said:

Going to see Ghost in Rouen tomorrow! First concert of this new tour. Hope the setlist features Phantom of the Opera, expect it to featute the Genesis cover but I sure as hell hope they don’t play the other covers from the latest EP 😂

EDIT: The show was fantastic. Amazing set, energy, stage presence. They didn't play Phantom, but they played one of my favourite Ghost tracks, Respite on the Spitalfields. Cried my ass off like a baby. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

EDIT 2: Didn't know it was the live debut of Respite on the Spitalfields! WOW

You're going to be awed and amazed at one of the best all time concerts ever! GHOST rocks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Just got my tickets for KISS for October. Already have seen them 2 times in the past two years, but this is one of the last shows in Texas and we had to go again. 

You're going to be awed and amazed at one of the best all time concerts ever! GHOST rocks.

Saw them on Sunday! It was amazing

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see the Pink Floyd Experience Thursday night at the Bruce Mason Centre. Phenomenal show, excellent seats, and a good venue. They did the Dark Side of the Moon album in it's entirety and a "greatest hits" set, which featured a lot of material from Momentary Lapse of Reason.

No more concerts scheduled at the moment, hoping that by July we get some summer stadium shows. Considering going to P!nk, but tickets are quite expensive so I'm unsure. 

Saw the Arctic Monkeys on Friday night in Manchester - great gig - lots of older tunes.  Got in the golden circle - didn't have to pay extra just first come first served!!

The Hives supported and they were great - very energetic - the singer whacked himself with the mic in the first song and had blood streaming down his face for the whole set!! :o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And I just got tickets for the Dutch psychadelic / southern rock / bluesrock band DeWolff. They're playing a fairly small venue in my hometown in February.

I highly recommend everyone here to check them out. This is from a festival gig last weekend. 

And, because my daughters really want to, we also bought tickets for the Belgian/Dutch group K3. 

Lined up now: 

2023-07-06 - Rammstein @ Stadspark, Groningen
2023-08-10 - AleStorm @ Neushoorn, Leeuwarden
2023-09-29 - Matt Schofield @ Het Bolwerk, Sneek 
2024-02-03 - DeWolff @ EM2, Groningen
2024-03-10 - K3 @ Martiniplaza, Groningen

Edited by username
  • Like 1

Madonna's tour has been postponed due to her health crisis.

I have tickets for the September concert in Dallas. Waiting to see if the site says refund or if you want to keep the tickets until she starts the tour and gets a new date. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

The drummer to Asking Alexandria broke his foot. The band cancelled the rest of the European tour. I have tickets for their concert in September in Dallas. Hope he's all healed up or the band gets a fill in drummer. I really want to see them. They already cancelled a US tour with Disturbed, so they really need to get their shit together.

• Sad 1

Seen the war on drugs and harry styles this week. Two really great shows, especially TWOD in a small venue in Paris were awesome

next up is GNR in Frankfurt on Monday

vThsOOS.jpg

9iCexlf.jpg

Edited by SAU3R
  • Like 1

After seeing Guns N Roses for a second time at BST Hyde Park last Friday, I'm off to BST Hyde Park again this Friday to see Billy Joel for a second time! 

Billy Joel ruled when I saw him in 2019, so I can't wait. 

Then I've only got three shows left this year: Tim Minchin, Death Note: The Musical, and Blink-182. 

And then only one show next year, since my wife and I are expecting our first child in December. Luckily the wife agreed that we can let the mother-in-law babysit so we can see the Foo Fighters :lol: