Ted Lasso *Season 3 coming March 15*

Powerage5

On 1/23/2023 at 7:00 PM, Powerage5 said:

I don't think we've got a thread on here yet. Does anybody else here watch Ted Lasso? I absolutely love the show, it's one of my favorites out there right now. Getting excited now that Apple has announced season 3 launches in the Spring. 

I would if I had Apple+...I have most streaming channels, but not that one unfortunately. 

• Powerage5 changed the title to Ted Lasso *Season 3 coming March 15*
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 9:27 AM, Rovim said:

new episode was pretty bad imo. Lame jokes with a few moments that made me chuckle.

I wasn't too crazy about the first episode - very "where are they now?" feeling. Episodes 2 and 3 were much better. Zava is such a fun new character, even if he's literally a caricature of Zlatan. The locker room scenes so far this season have been a lot of fun - the Roy/Zava/Trent Crimm gossip scene, Zava introducing himself, the meditation bit, etc. 

Spoiler

Trent Crimm better not fucking out Colin as gay.

• Like 1

Just now, Powerage5 said:

I wasn't too crazy about the first episode - very "where are they now?" feeling. Episodes 2 and 3 were much better. Zava is such a fun new character, even if he's literally a caricature of Zlatan. The locker room scenes so far this season have been a lot of fun - the Roy/Zava/Trent Crimm gossip scene, Zava introducing himself, the meditation bit, etc. 

Hide contents

Trent Crimm better not fucking out Colin as gay.

agreed, episodes 2 and 3 were much better and I like the Zava character. 

• GNFNR 1