Happy Birthday Axl Rose

It's amazing that Axl is alive and well at 61! That rock'n'roll lifestyle has taken many prematurely.. He doesn't want to celebrate and I kind of understand that, not much for that myself. At least we are many taking note of his birthday. 

Edited by JasmineSwe
Change of wording
  • Like 2

Melissa's birthday message

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoVcoRVyXsg/

💫HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL 🎂🎁🎈 (#PSYCHICCHIO)💫

This pic obvi isn’t of us in our natural state hahaha, but I think you look like a badass in it so it was a good one to post for ur bday 💕. I know bdays aren’t ur thing but (at the risk of sounding like a broken record - and since we r now on year 8 of this craziness together) I just want you to know (again) how much I ♥️ u and adore you and think u are one of the best and cooles ppl I know and have the privilege of calling my bff/twin flame/foodconnoi-sigliere/movieclubleader among many many other things. You deserve all the best on your special day. You continue to amaze me and all of us with your huge heart and commitment to your craft, while being the most real ass person and homie. I adore u for this and I always will. Happy happy birthday 🎊🎁🎈🎂🎉

📸 @guilhermeneto
#Axl #Axlrose #gnr #gunsnroses #gnfnr #happybirthday #happy #bandfam #love #japan #show #tour #love

DhcLyL5.png

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It is when 77.2 years is the average US life expectancy. Anyways, Happy Birthday Axl!

Axl can afford the best of everything so I feel like that's a factor. It's not rare for rich US people to live longer than your average joe.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

How did we get to the conclusion that the Lebeis are earning more from merch sale than other music managers would? It seems like people here think that Fernando is taking all the money the band earns from selling their merch :lol:

That was just a joke (hmm.. not really but we can discuss in another topic). Let's keep it sane here. Back to topic. Hbd Axl!

Peace

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1