SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GNR are on tour now. How many things do you think they can do at once?

You know Axl will want the tracks to be perfect so nothing will get done while they are touring out of the country.

Besides who cares? Every GNR song they have including covers still matters and still rocks.

Dumbest argument ever. You know they have had lot of time off touring since 2016?

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GNR are on tour now. How many things do you think they can do at once?

You know Axl will want the tracks to be perfect so nothing will get done while they are touring out of the country.

Besides who cares? Every GNR song they have including covers still matters and still rocks.

I expect as someone who has a net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars, no children, no traditional 9-5 job and who basically can have every want and need in his life taken care of for him that he should have the time.

12 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Right, big oversized shirts, but I also think they had these with cutoff sleeves, similar to the one in the gift. And then, of course, the gift hat should have been replaced with the one seen on Reni's head here.

I don't think the sleeves are cut-off style, they look folded for the photo

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Someone said that they were a bit let down by the surprise. Jarmo said that the surprise gift isn’t necessarily the same for everyone 
IMG_2251.thumb.jpeg.84e5e2f24e2ab3816bc8d99e36e1b47b.jpeg

Jarmo’s got plenty of time on his hands along with “management”, the least they could do is review the fan club members who already received the HS vinyl last year and send them a different fucking item for their sins!

29 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Jarmo’s got plenty of time on his hands along with “management”, the least they could do is review the fan club members who already received the HS vinyl last year and send them a different fucking item for their sins!

Jarmo is just as useless as the rest of them. A total tool

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Jarmo would never give up his seat in the inner circle to otherwise be cast into the outer darkness. We all know Jarmo will never risk being shunned by Axl and management. 

24 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

Jarmo would never give up his seat in the inner circle to otherwise be cast into the outer darkness. We all know Jarmo will never risk being shunned by Axl and management. 

I dont mean to offend anyone but that guy is just annoying…he just pretends GnR arent improductive or frustrating, and that they deal with things their own way, instead of recognizing they are just pathethic as to new music and releases

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 2:11 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

Someone said that they were a bit let down by the surprise. Jarmo said that the surprise gift isn’t necessarily the same for everyone 
IMG_2251.thumb.jpeg.84e5e2f24e2ab3816bc8d99e36e1b47b.jpeg

GnR scented candles round 2 incoming 

Loving these live tracks. Definitely want the whole show now and I still don't get why they don't just release it.  Does anyone know what happened during Civil War when there are no vocals for a bit? I assume mic issues but they don't mention it and I have never heard or seen anything from this show about it, so I wasn't sure.  Nice they left this untouched.  Hopefully if they do release more archive live stuff they keep this mindset.

I made a personal version with the other live tracks from the UYI Deluxe Editions which I am cranking as I type this.  

MORE LIVE RELEASES TEAM BRAZIL!!

2 hours ago, UncleJosh said:Definitely want the whole show now and I still don't get why they don't just release it. 

My gut tells me some various live tracks will be put on random EPs for the mysterious few songs Slash has talked about. Say one new song 2-5 live track EP or No new song and more random live EPs with selected tracks.  All speculation from me. Not my preferred method of release for these shows though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, quikspade said:

My gut tells me some various live tracks will be put on random EPs for the mysterious few songs Slash has talked about. Say one new song 2-5 live track EP or No new song and more random live EPs with selected tracks.  All speculation from me. Not my preferred method of release for these shows though.

Another "Live From London" EP tacked onto a single would be awesome. 

1. Perhaps 

2. Atlas

3. Sailing 

4. Sway

I can dream... :lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1