SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

25 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

They complain because they want studio music not live. I can't see any posts here either from people who are excited for this and that's because nobody is. 

Of course there are fans of the band here but that doesn't mean we have to be excited by everything they do. It's not like this is Badsapplesforum

Most fans would appreciate live music albums from whatever band they like. Which was the point I was making. Only on mygnrforum can such news be made met with nothing but indifference or rightout scorn.

Personally, I don't care for live music albums from GN'R unless it would be from the 80s, but that's just me. I can still be happy for the fans who are excited about this. Wherever they are. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Most fans would appreciate live music albums from whatever band they like. Which was the point I was making. Only on mygnrforum can such news be made met with nothing but indifference or rightout scorn.

Personally, I don't care for live music albums from GN'R unless it would be from the 80s, but that's just me. I can still be happy for the fans who are excited about this. Wherever they are. 

Most bands fans dont know about the existence of specific songs they then dont get to hear because of slow studio output.

8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Only on mygnrforum can such news be made met with nothing but indifference or rightout scorn.

Really?

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

This is clearly the result of reaching page 1000 in the New Album Thread. All those positive vibes paid off and the universe rewarded you!

Get Dexter on for a chat!

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Well, people here do complain all the time. Even when the band announces the release of a record of live music, people complain. I can't see any posts here in this thread from guys who are excited about this new release. It is like there are no actual fans of the band here. Just fans of complaining.

Sorry man, but is this an insult to the fans, putting out live music? We have thousands of great quality bootlegs from various shows on this seven-year tour. Let's just be realistic.

34 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Sorry man, but is this an insult to the fans, putting out live music? We have thousands of great quality bootlegs from various shows on this seven-year tour. Let's just be realistic.

Putting out a record of live music is an insult to the fans? Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa!

27 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

You really have to clench your asscheeks together excruciatingly hard to find something positive about this.

A new album of live music is coming out? That wasn't hard. 

I think referring to it as a 'live album' may be premature. 

Let's wait and see what's actually on it..... I honestly think it could be just one or two songs.

Edit: so in the last few hours they've taken it out of the $50 package and it's only in the $89 package now?! That's some fucking cheek. Especially for those who straight away bought the $50 one. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Let's wait and see what's actually on it..... I honestly think it could be just one or two songs. 

The live tracks will probably be some of the missing live tracks from London, Tokyo and Paris from UYI along with “all new” live recordings of Dead horse and Locomotive

2 minutes ago, DustNBones1990 said:

To be honest I’ve just realised it only says “Nightrain Live” CD… Not exactly “Live Selects” or “NITL Live Selects”. 

What are the chances the track list is literally just Nightrain live? 😅

Don't give Fermanager any ideas, should the discs have not yet been pressed !

Edited by EvH
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DustNBones1990 said:

To be honest I’ve just realised it only says “Nightrain Live” CD… Not exactly “Live Selects” or “NITL Live Selects”. 

Yep, my thoughts exactly. That's what it could very likely be. 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

It doesn't say "more info to come" any more or anything like that, just 'Nightrain Live'. That's pretty clear what's on it to me. 

I'd say if you buy it expecting anything more than 'Nightrain Live' then I'm not sure there's grounds for complaints. 

Edited by allwaystired

20 minutes ago, DustNBones1990 said:

29 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Edit: so in the last few hours they've taken it out of the $50 package and it's only in the $89 package now?! That's some fucking cheek. Especially for those who straight away bought the $50 one. 

Keep in mind that the original wording in the announcement was "Limited-Edition Nightrain Exclusive Live CD (more info coming soon)". 

It's only recently been changed to "Limited-Edition 'Nightrain Live' CD". 

Just now, username said:

Keep in mind that the original wording in the announcement was "Limited-Edition Nightrain Exclusive Live CD (more info coming soon)". 

It's only recently been changed to "Limited-Edition 'Nightrain Live' CD". 

I still wouldn't buy it expecting anything less than the bare minimum though. 

If people do..... that's on them at this stage! 

• Like 2