06/09/23 - Madrid, ES - Civitas Metropolitan Stadium

downzy

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, chinese stew said:

They are staying at the Four Seasons.

Will do some stalking myself  this evening :lol:

Also...Bob Dylan is in Madrid...would be awesome a special appearance for KOHD

How do you find out which hotel they are staying at? I saw this in the threads for the previous two shows too. Also planning on some stalking in Copenhagen and in the Netherlands :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

How do you find out which hotel they are staying at? I saw this in the threads for the previous two shows too. Also planning on some stalking in Copenhagen and in the Netherlands :)

There are several ways. I found it out through one of Vanessa's Instagram Storys. It showed the cafeteria of the hotel. Did a quick search on the website of the hotel and bingo.

Sometimes band or crew members go out dining near the hotel and post stuff. People who go maximum stalking levels sometimes call the hotel and ask for a specific name

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

Instagram saw the trainer on the hotel rooftop and recognized the hotel.

So far have only seen Team Brazil walking around.

6 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

I wouldn't judge anyone for it, but even as a hardcore fan I'd have zero interest in autographs, meeting the band, knowing what hotel they're at or any of those things. 

I just looked up where the hotel is. Im like 500m from it. I might just walk past it 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rebeldhipi said:

I just looked up where the hotel is. Im like 500m from it. I might just walk past it 😅

Ask the front desk if Axl is there, if they say no, say "Perhaps I was wrong, good day" XD

• Haha 4

for some reason all my favorite bands are changing up their setlists and doing deep cuts, its super cool. GNR of course, Slipknot added some self-titled album gems to their set yesterday, Metallica always changing it up, Korn even is playing ADIDAS now which is crazy, gotta love it. System of a Down brought back Forest & Darts too!

Edited by Skamos66
added band