Oh My God Cover

I listened to your Oh My God cover and I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting you to replicate Axl's death metal, heavy metal, wild, loud, screeching, gutteral singing he does in Oh My God, but you sang it in a calm, soothing, low, acoustic, stripped down tone. You made it your own, NOT trying to sound like Axl at all. Not many cover singers make song completely their own. Most covers try to replicate the original Singer's voice, not make it their own. Your cover and Axl's original sound NOTHING alike and that's a true testament to how you made your cover completely your own. 😁🤘

On a hilarious side note, I can understand every single word you're saying, whereas Axl's original Oh My God, I can't understand a lot of the words he's singing. 😏 I had to look up Axl's version on Google to understand the words. 🤔With your song, it's crystal clear. 😏🤘

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Karice said:

I listened to your Oh My God cover and I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting you to replicate Axl's death metal, heavy metal, wild, loud, screeching, gutteral singing he does in Oh My God, but you sang it in a calm, soothing, low, acoustic, stripped down tone. You made it your own, NOT trying to sound like Axl at all. Not many cover singers make song completely their own. Most covers try to replicate the original Singer's voice, not make it their own. Your cover and Axl's original sound NOTHING alike and that's a true testament to how you made your cover completely your own. 😁🤘

On a hilarious side note, I can understand every single word you're saying, whereas Axl's original Oh My God, I can't understand a lot of the words he's singing. 😏 I had to look up Axl's version on Google to understand the words. 🤔With your song, it's crystal clear. 😏🤘

lol - I had no idea what the words were when I started.

I don't see the point in just covering a song and making it sound like the original. - Plus I could never play guitar to that level, and If I attempted to sing like Axl it would not end well. :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/18/2023 at 5:47 PM, JUDGESMF said:

lol - I had no idea what the words were when I started.

I don't see the point in just covering a song and making it sound like the original. - Plus I could never play guitar to that level, and If I attempted to sing like Axl it would not end well. :lol:

Most people can't sing like Axl. 😏 Axl is a BLACK MOON, even rarer than a Blue Moon. 😏

On 3/18/2023 at 4:33 PM, Karice said:

It would be beyond funny if you actually were Axl. 🤣 I remember posting on this very Website something like,"How do we know Axl isn't a Poster on here, just acting like he's just another Axl/Guns N'Roses Fan, and Posters responded something like,"Wait a minute Karice. How do we know YOU aren't Axl?" 🧐🤔 Another Poster responded something like,"Karice/Axl, what the hell you doing posting on MyGNR? You're supposed to be doing a show in Brazil right now! Get to the show prompto!" 🤣

I think that was me. Please put new album out soon, thanks Ax