2021-01-05
Attorney Name
Law Office Assigned Location Code
M70
Employee Name
FRUM MILONE, MARCIE R
Statements
Goods and Services
Entertainment information; entertainment services in the nature of live musical performances; entertainment services in the nature of providing entertainment information regarding musicians, musical sound recordings, music videos, music and licensed merchandise via a website; entertainment services, namely, providing a website featuring non-downloadable audio and video recordings of performances from music and entertainment festivals; entertainment services, namely, providing non-downloadable music and music videos via the internet; music composition services for others; music publishing services; non-downloadable musical sound recordings; production and distribution of musical audio and video recordings; radio entertainment production; record production services; recording studio services; song writing services
Classification Information
International Class
041 - Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities. - Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.
US Class Codes
100, 101, 107
Class Status Code
6 - Active
Class Status Date
2020-08-31
Primary Code
Current Trademark Owners
Party Name
Party Type
20 - Owner at Publication
Legal Entity Type
01 - Individual
Address
Please log in with your Justia account to see this address.
Trademark Owner History
Party Name
Party Type
20 - Owner at Publication
Legal Entity Type
01 - Individual
Address
Please log in with your Justia account to see this address.
Party Name
Party Type
10 - Original Applicant
Legal Entity Type
01 - Individual

Anyone heard of this before?

nice catch!

also noticed,

24 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:
Status
730 - First Extension - Granted

If a trademark doesn't get used, then it may be cancelled, so there's a probable time limit on this delaying.

I'll need to follow up with finding an actual source to confirm if the AI is actually correct, but i asked the ChatGPT AI:

is there a limit for how long usa trademarks can be extended if not in use?

Yes, there is a limit to how long a trademark can be extended in the USA if it is not in use. Under US trademark law, a trademark owner can file a request for a six-month extension of time to file a Statement of Use. This extension request can be filed up to five times, for a total of 36 months (3 years) of extensions.

After the 36-month extension period, if the trademark owner is still unable to provide evidence of use of the trademark in commerce, the USPTO may cancel the registration for the trademark. The cancellation process typically involves a legal proceeding to determine whether the trademark is still valid and enforceable.

It's important to note that if a trademark is not used in commerce for a period of three consecutive years, it may also be subject to cancellation under the doctrine of "abandonment." Therefore, it is essential to maintain proper use and documentation of a trademark to ensure its validity and enforceability

edit:

This site cites three years of non-use for a trademark to be considered abandoned: https://www.upcounsel.com/how-long-do-trademarks-last

and here too https://www.ny-trademark-lawyer.com/abandonment-and-nonuse-of-a-trademark.html

https://h2o.law.harvard.edu/text_blocks/5915

A mark shall be deemed to be “abandoned” if either of the following occurs:

(1) When its use has been discontinued with intent not to resume such use. Intent not to resume may be inferred from circumstances. Nonuse for 3 consecutive years shall be prima facie evidence of abandonment. “Use” of a mark means the bona fide use of such mark made in the ordinary course of trade, and not made merely to reserve a right in a mark.

Edited by BucketEgg

Also he has applied for this but his application is awaiting examination on this one

Mark For: W.A.R.™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of alcoholic beverages, except beer.

40 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Also he has applied for this but his application is awaiting examination on this one

Mark For: W.A.R.™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of alcoholic beverages, except beer.

that reminds me of the bon jovi liquid

3vvUSNW.png

i wonder what kind of branding and publicity photos the axl liquid will have

1 minute ago, BucketEgg said:

bon jovi liquid

axl liquid

You know how wrong that sounds right?

13 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Didn't this come up a few years ago too? Something similar for sure. 

There was a trademark for Stay Of Execution but he let it lapse.

ummm... acording to this site Hell Rose Place is also a Guns N' Roses church in Malibu

https://malibu-ca.alluschurches.com/hell-rose-place/

errrr WTF open hours are 6AM to 6PM on Sundays. The reviews are wonderful lol. The address seems to be Axl's house.

Tax dodge? Or someone taking the piss, you decide

It’s right next door to hell, where they burn and bury new music

Added August 05, 2020 by Stoymatic

It's open today if anyone fancies giving it a call to ask what the hyms are like.

I can picture a choir singing Absurd while Dizzy hammers away at his organ 

13 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

According to the following site, the application has been extended 4 times. They must be planning something with it

https://www.trademarkelite.com/trademark/trademark-detail/90086609/HELL-ROSE-PLACE

Iv'e also noticed the legal rep he used Jill Pietrini is the same one Slash used for Snakepit releated stuff way back. The filing was in 2020 around lockdown when we at least know they were doing overdubs on stuff. There does seem to be something to it I think. He would just let it lapse otherwise.

I know there are people who like to put there hands over there ears and rock back and forth in a fetal position claiming "there will be no new music" whilst shaking like a jaded Nam vet, and also there are people on the other side of the scale who set them selves up for dissapointment.

But this is far more tangible proof there is still intent to do something than anything I have seen.

I see the fourth extension was only granted just two and a half weeks ago.

Edited by Shacklermyrye

20 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I know there are people who like to put there hands over there ears and rock back and forth in a fetal position claiming "there will be no new music" whilst shaking like a jaded Nam vet

This has me lolling 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Spoon87 said:

Just imagine the new album is called Hell Rose Place.

It couldn't get any more cheesy 80s hair metal than this.

As long as there is one I don't give a French fried titty fuck what it's called

Just now, allwaystired said:

I would imagine it's more likely to be around logos or merchandise than anything music related. 

What is there to trademark around an album? 

The trademark is broken down into a few catogaries one of which is the text of the name (under no specific font) for merchandise. The other is specifically for music recordings, music videos live recordings and apps.

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I would imagine it's more likely to be around logos or merchandise than anything music related. 

What is there to trademark around an album? 

The name I guess.

The trademark relates to the following…

Entertainment information; entertainment services in the nature of live musical performances; entertainment services in the nature of providing entertainment information regarding musicians, musical sound recordings, music videos, music and licensed merchandise via a website; entertainment services, namely, providing a website featuring non-downloadable audio and video recordings of performances from music and entertainment festivals; entertainment services, namely, providing non-downloadable music and music videos via the internet; music composition services for others; music publishing services; non-downloadable musical sound recordings; production and distribution of musical audio and video recordings; radio entertainment production; record production services; recording studio services; song writing services

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gavgnr said:

The name I guess.

The trademark relates to the following…

Makes it sound like he wants to start some kind of hub for streaming or something.

36 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

The trademark is broken down into a few catogaries one of which is the text of the name (under no specific font) for merchandise. The other is specifically for music recordings, music videos live recordings and apps.

Ah I see. Thanks!