My band's new album- Business Casual Deathmatch

Hi guys, accidently posted in MyWorld but felt like this should be in Nice Boys. Sorry, mods.

Anyways, my band put out our debut full studio album this past weekend. We had a really good show and I am very happy with how the record turned out. We started recording it 3 years ago and would chip away at it here and there. Took a lot of work. We are pretty much all amateurs that do this for fun. I play most of the lead guitar and I sing on Hash and Lost in Space.

Anyways, I hope some more people give it a whirl. I'd call it garage rock/punk or something-

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Hi guys, accidently posted in MyWorld but felt like this should be in Nice Boys. Sorry, mods.

Anyways, my band put out our debut full studio album this past weekend. We had a really good show and I am very happy with how the record turned out. We started recording it 3 years ago and would chip away at it here and there. Took a lot of work. We are pretty much all amateurs that do this for fun. I play most of the lead guitar and I sing on Hash and Lost in Space.

Anyways, I hope some more people give it a whirl. I'd call it garage rock/punk or something-

Cool man. Looking forward to listening, will do properly in a few hours when around decent speakers/headphones. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2023 at 6:26 PM, hudsonsaul said:

Cool man. Looking forward to listening, will do properly in a few hours when around decent speakers/headphones. 

Enjoying this.

Sorry, super late response. Started with the tracks you mentioned you were singing on, now chewing through the album (particularly like the slow down part of Hash w. solo, wasn't expecting that). Nice work - Congrats.

7 hours ago, hudsonsaul said:

Enjoying this.

Sorry, super late response. Started with the tracks you mentioned you were singing on, now chewing through the album (particularly like the slow down part of Hash w. solo, wasn't expecting that). Nice work - Congrats.

Thanks!!! Means a lot

• Like 1