06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

Not feeling the excitement for this tour at all, even though I have tickets for the Fenway Park show.

It doesn't help when you think you're getting your Nightrain merchandise in May, but lo and behold, they can't manage to to ship it out to everyone at the same time. This band just lets me down in so many ways.

Edited by Old_school_gnr_fan

2 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

Thank you for that hopefully that helps with my American timings in the future 

I'm 9 hours different.  Got my shit together for the week. :lol:  Hate things on the first couple of days of the month.  I haven't turned my calendar yet.

• Like 1

I saw a post somewhere here that "Anything Goes" might be played? Appearently it was mentioned on Duff's podcast. 

I can already hear in my head exactly how mickey that chorus is gonna sound lol.

and from that guitar tech setlist photo, if recent, Breakdown was on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

14 minutes ago, Skamos66 said:

I saw a post somewhere here that "Anything Goes" might be played? Appearently it was mentioned on Duff's podcast. 

I can already hear in my head exactly how mickey that chorus is gonna sound lol.

and from that guitar tech setlist photo, if recent, Breakdown was on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

what photo? where was that?

3 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

Duff has podcast? 

Had no idea, will have to look it up. 

• Like 1